• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

lt519

I still don't know what kappa means, oh well.

Might be able to do a Skolas carry, not up for a double. Any first timers need a lift?

Boguester I think we should do a Skolas speed run, you think by now we could knock it out in sub 35? Not sure what the minimum is with wait times, etc, but I'd love to try a super aggressive PoE 35 at some point.

Gdi top of page, now my twitch ignorance is known to all. Don't look at me, I'm a monster!!

After watching the lightning super i gotta roll a warlock when TTK drops, running round mayhem like the emperor shouting.

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.I"

All the time hoping Thor doesn't bash me with his solar hammer

^ Expectaion

Reality = "Your feeble skills are ..." ***smashed by hammer***

Is it a Sony warranty or some other 3rd party like a Best Buy. I'm finally going to give in and buy a new controller.

Best Buy. Only covers "normal wear and tear" so you have to be kinda careful that they don't try to screw you out of it.

Might be able to do a Skolas carry, not up for a double. Any first timers need a lift?

Boguester I think we should do a Skolas speed run, you think by now we could knock it out in sub 35? Not sure what the minimum is with wait times, etc, but I'd love to try a super aggressive PoE 35 at some point.

Gdi top of page, now my twitch ignorance is known to all. Don't look at me, I'm a monster!!
Me please!
PSN: Revolutionary
Edit: got a maxed Gally

bgbball31

I think I've done... 5 Skolases today so I'm a little burned out, haha. Getting some dinner now, might be back later if you're still looking to do it

Whenever you're up for it, I'm game. I really just need that for Year One triumphs done. That, and like 8 or 9 public events.

Kalamari

Everyone should go sunbreaker titan, then have a Hammer-dance victory celebration with your DLC emote.

Also, damn you guys are hard on your controllers, the only controller I have ever had to replace was because I raged and broke it in anger. lol

MrDaravon

Holy shit I grinded out from 150 to 250 Strikes today for the Grimoire. I can't decide if that's awesome or sad, probably both. At least it's finally done.

I might actually give some attention to my very neglected Titan because sunbreaker looks so fun. But I will still main my hunter in perpetuity. I will dodge roll into the sunset!

I could use a skolas run, I'll try not to let it be a full carry.

Will trials have new rewards in TTK? All of the guns will be outdated.

Trials and IB are going away for awhile when TTK drops, imo it's a virtual guarantee that they'll come back w retooled rewards. It'd be very disappointing if they just up the Light level of all the current loot.

What are you guys doing to your controllers? I play almost daily and I'm still on my first. Had mine since December 2013 as well.

Lol I beat the shit out of them, especially in PvP. Rubber peeling off the analog sticks and triggers getting mashed to death are the biggest problems. Sometimes the analog sticks go out alignment so the camera spins around, or the L3 breaks and I can't run.

I'm sure I've put more hours onto my controllers than almost everyone here. At least Jigga Man splits his hours between X1 and DS4 controllers.

Everyone should go sunbreaker titan, then have a Hammer-dance victory celebration with your DLC emote.

GOAT
1e5vXlW.gif

LFG and Destiny GAF feels like a dating site.

I hope Taken King renders all year one guns obsolete..

I'm on LFG trying to get picked up for Trials.

This is the biggest negative about Destiny. Lone wolves are so screwed out of game content when LFG gets overly selective.... Like a freaking dating site

lt519

LFG and Destiny GAF feels like a dating site.

I hope Taken King renders all year one guns obsolete..

I'm on LFG trying to get picked up for Trials.

This is the biggest negative about Destiny. Lone wolves are so screwed out of game content when LFG gets overly selective.... Like a freaking dating site

Utter trash

We're like the opposite, half our posts are "looking for newbies."

See what I did there?

I could use a skolas run, I'll try not to let it be a full carry.

Sorry buddy, second too late, add me psn:rarbusto maybe tomorrow

On second thought, as i'm watching gameplay it looks like the Nightstalker will be the new scumbag class in PvP. Screen and movement debuffs everywhere - it's like Bungie turned the Thorn into a subclass.

Rumble is infuriating.

I resemble this remark. No idea why but Rumble pisses me off more than almost anything in my gaming history, even if I win.

Way too random, spawns are fubar (spawning on top of the guy you just traded with...). It's so lonely, the exact opposite of what I like about the game.

MrDaravon

Awesome, fusion rifle grimoire done, and I should wrap up Hand Cannon early tomorrow. It was a productive day.

If the top 2 or 3 in Rumble counted as a "win" I'd probably go for that Grimoire, but fuck that as it stands right now.

Mindlog

Rumble is weird to me because I always play 'smart' and build a decent K/D.
Then I remember it's Rumble and I go hyper aggressive to win near the end of the match, but still maintain a nice K/D.
I always forget that I can get a good K/D while playing aggressive and revert to a 'smart' playstyle.

I'd go for Rumble Grimoire, but since it means nothing I'd rather not play it anymore. After a brief period of intense Crucible I'm just playing it now to edge my rep.

todd360

Then I remember it's Rumble and I go hyper aggressive to win near the end of the match, but still maintain a nice K/D.
I always forget that I can get a good K/D while playing aggressive and revert to a 'smart' playstyle.

I always find it weird that some people worry about their k/d while playing. Its just a number. It doesn't always show how good you are. I only ever play for keeps when its trials and I really want to go to lighthouse.

I'd go for Rumble Grimoire, but since it means nothing I'd rather not play it anymore. After a brief period of intense Crucible I'm just playing it now to edge my rep.

My problem is I don't play aggressive enough. Unless guys keep running at me, I usually finish 2nd or 3rd with a good k/d.

todd360

On second thought, as i'm watching gameplay it looks like the Nightstalker will be the new scumbag class in PvP. Screen and movement debuffs everywhere - it's like Bungie turned the Thorn into a subclass.

People are really underestimating this class. Probably because the super doesn't seem to be amazing for pvp. Ive been thinking that the other things might make up for that. Dodge roll sounds like a great perk in any case. I bet that the class will be good for pvp if you know how to use it. Guess we will have to wait and see though.

Monster Zero

People always underestimate rebuffs for the flashy, can't wait for nightstalker, I've been wanting a rebuffing corsair style class. Only hand cannons

People are really underestimating this class. Probably because the super doesn't seem to be amazing for pvp. Ive been thinking that the other things might make up for that. Dodge roll sounds like a great perk in any case. I bet that the class will be good for pvp if you know how to use it. Guess we will have to wait and see though.

I wasn't saying it looks weak but it doesn't look like it'll fit my playstyle anyway.

Oh shit. This sealed it for me. Titan it is.

EXACTLY! It's too good to pass up. Next month, I shall be a Titan. I've been playing one ever since I found out about the skating move.

Also, that Titan looks sleek as hell.

Mupod

Thanks Rubenov and Wicked. You guys are terrifying. Not even the invincible lag monster stood a chance.

Got a Solar Messenger and a Gjallarhorn(lol) on Mercury. I still want that Warlock helm though....

todd360

I wasn't saying it looks weak but it doesn't like it it'll fit my playstyle anyway.

I didn't mean to imply that you were underestimating it. I thought you were implying that it has potential and I thought I would jump in on your bandwagon.

Top Bottom