• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Is the Triumphs page broken? Says I've won 100 Crucible matches. Don't remember playing 100 yet win.

What are some must play short games? These are some games I have that I've barely played or haven't touched

(ps3)
Journey
Ico
Shadow of the Collosus

(pc)
Bastion

Vms7FMn.jpg

How I feel when I use the Ghorn

I'm expecting Rift and Mayhem to require 100 wins to complete their cards. Thankfully, Rift looks fun and Mayhem isn't FFA like Rumble.

Hopefully it will be easy or even bugged like Trials was for Elimination wins lol make things easier.

Also it is surprising that Bungie didn't make Combined Arms require 100 wins. God bless I HATE that game mode.

Also how are you doing with Rumble Nami?

Anyone interested in doing HM VoG Gatekeeper / Atheon 2x? Have checkpoint, will travel. (Or can start fresh if enough people want to)

1. Teasing_Pink
2. Dyergram
3. Chur

Psn same as gaf.

Edt: looks like we are full

noomi

Grimoire @ 3595, yisss! Rank 1 VIP patrols done. 3600 is so close I can taste it.

Now it's down to about 250 Titan Crucible kills, 21 strikes, or 30 skirmish.... not sure which one would be the quickest...

Namikaze1

Hopefully it will be easy or even bugged like Trials was for Elimination wins lol make things easier.

Also it is surprising that Bungie didn't make Combined Arms require 100 wins. God bless I HATE that game mode.

I am glad CA doesn't require 100 wins. Though I honestly don't remember ever playing it. I got the grimoire so I must had played last year or early this year. I honestly don't remember when I got it.

11 wins. I'm probably just gonna attempt for rank 1 and quit. I don't feel like going back. I dislike FFA game modes.

Grimoire 3,595, yisss! Rank 1 VIP patrols done. 3,600 is so close I can taste it.

Now it's down to about 250 Titan Crucible kills, 21 strikes, or 30 skirmish.... not sure which one would be the quickest...

Hmm I think the strikes might be easiest. Just keep spamming Nexus.

I am glad CA doesn't require 100 wins. Though I honestly don't remember ever playing it. I got the grimoire so I must had played last year or early this year. I honestly don't remember when I got it.

11 wins. I'm probably just gonna attempt for rank 1 and quit. I don't feel like going back. I dislike FFA game modes.

I just hate how you do not get anything from being in the top three. I only get beat by 1-3 kills and it kills me that I invested a whole game for nothing.

Namikaze1

Grimoire @ 3595, yisss! Rank 1 VIP patrols done. 3600 is so close I can taste it.

Strikes. Get two others and just do Nexus 7 times.

Don't know if it counts as 3 with randoms. I know with a fireteam, it counts it as 3.

That sounds like a plan, each strikes finished counts as 3, right?

Yup as long as the people on your team does not leave before the top banner pops up in the end. Hopefully today isn't a day with the bounty for the Nexus boss kill because then people will just leave once they kill the boss and not wait the 5 seconds.

shenze

Banned
Anyone interested in doing HM VoG Gatekeeper / Atheon 2x? Have checkpoint, will travel. (Or can start fresh if enough people want to)

1. Teasing_Pink
2. shenze
3. optimus8936

Psn same as gaf.

Tried doing HM for first time last night. Couldn't find anyone here, so went to LFG. Everybody left after we got to the gorgon chest.

Karl2177

A few weeks ago I'd have told you to keep rolling until you got Aggresive + Shot Package + Rifled/Reinforced Barrel. But the weapon rebalancing is coming really soon and there's no telling how things are gonna change.

Hold on to your motes. Not worth it to spend them on stuff that won't be top-tier in a month, specially considering motes will be super handy (engrams for new stuff, maybe cool Class Items at speaker? Who knows).

Re roll craze can be put on hold. It was insane and horrible and we loved it.

You're placing a lot of hope that a specific currency will be worth something in TTK.

ocean

Banned

Well combined arms is not really a game mode, it's just a map playlist. It's still Control or Clash at random. Same with Doubles: it's not really a mode, since you just play Skirmish or Salvage there.

Nuszka

You got me on that grind now, tomorrow morning wife leaves for an overnight stay at a friend. This means... Destiny day starts a day early for me!

noomi

Yup as long as the people on your team does not leave before the top banner pops up in the end. Hopefully today isn't a day with the bounty for the Nexus boss kill because then people will just leave once they kill the boss and not wait the 5 seconds.

Nice, thanks for the info man, I'll probably do a few here and there until I finish it up, need to convince some people to run it with me first haha

You got me on that grind now, tomorrow morning wife leaves for an overnight stay at a friend. This means... Destiny day starts a day early for me!

Lol! Well, that's really all that's left to do. I've completed every challenge, been to Mercury, beaten all the raids, collected all legendaries, have all the exotics, all the pvp loot that is good. All that's left is to enlarge my e-peen with Grimoire points. :p

Aso I need to beat Macellos Grimoire, will not rest until I beat him!

Top Bottom