• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

What are some must play short games? These are some games I have that I've barely played or haven't touched

(ps3)
Journey
Ico
Shadow of the Collosus

(pc)
Bastion

If you have Journey on PS3 (digitally at least), it's free on PS4. I'd do that one first. It's like 2 hours, and you're going to want to do it in one sitting.

Killed Skolas with 2 of my real life friends for their triumphs. Took about 3 hours, but we finished it. I hadn't done skolas since the changes, so we were all pretty inexperienced. It doesn't seem overly hard, but it was pretty unforgiving. I feel like if we had to keep doing it, we'd nail it every time after that first clear.

MrDaravon

Anyone doing PoE 32/34 or Trials (newbie)? I keep missing the VoG HM boat :(. Just grinding regular Strikes to work on weapon kills (for Grimoire) as well as the Strikes grimoire (since the playlists don't count for whatever stupid reason).

Can two Xbox one bros hold my hand to the lighthouse?

LFG requirements are ridiculous. Looking for 2 who have gone flawless 9+ times.

Hey, we're waiting on ya. Not to be a rush but it's been almost 20 minutes so if you're not here within another couple minutes we'll do a run with another

Sorry drizz, i could do it with my hunter but i wouldn't get anything out of it (in terms of items) so its best for someone else to do it :)

Also, a friend and I want to go for a VoG HM run today. Anyone interested? PSN id: Marco_Tovarich.

1. Marco_Tovarich
2. Kluster (Marco's friend)
3. Datdudeiceman191
4. Teasing_Pink
5. the-endgame
6. Bitmap (Pink's friend)

List completed! Give me around 15 minutes and I'll send the invites!

Sorry Daravon, we were waiting for a while. :(

Thank you for the run guys! Easily the most fun I've ever had in Destiny! It was hard and got a bit frustrating but damn it was a blast!

Thank you to you all sorry I was a bit new

Yeah, Kluster and I had greaaaaaat fun! Discovering the secret garden, the random singing, time dancing, monkey race, or the jokes about the Gatekeeper and Atheon! Great run :)

In the end it got a bit frustrating because 3 of us didn't had much experience (this was my 3 run ever, never used the relic before), we had underpowered guns, and were running out of ammo. Though it was perfect for me because it made me have to learn how to use the relic so that Pink and Bitmap could focus on the Oracles. Thank god everything turn out well in the very last run!

I'm only a bit sad/bitter that I got killed by Atheon during the last assualt. That and the worthless loot. :(

Bloodsent

Anyone willing to carry me to the lighthouse for the first time? I just can't seem to get it together. I would really appreciate the help.

PSN Bloodsent

Silvard

So, on my first re-roll of my Her Benevolence I got:

• Scopes: EagleEye / Longview SLR10 / Ambush
  • First Perk: Hidden Hand
  • Second Perk: Speed Reload / High Caliber Rounds / Rifled Barrel
  • Third Perk: Unflinching

Question for weapon experts, is this a winner? According to what I read it's mostly perfect but the middle perks aren't very good. Is it worth it to re-roll to see if I can get better or should I stick with it as is? Out of those middle perks which one is the best?

deoee

4q9x3WL.png

Thanks to Drizzy, Klyka and ocean! <3

Top Bottom