• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

I've been playing regularly and I haven't played trials either. I have 0 real-life friends who play Destiny and y'all are so much better than me that I don't bother asking.

...I don't even have an elemental primary :-/

Well it's okay. People will still play for fun (you'll even occasionally find people like that on lfg sites).

GhaleonEB

When i was checking some stats on some gaffers here i was actually legit amazed that you literally didn't exaggerate when you said that you haven't even touched the pvp in destiny. Like i would have thought you would have at least like 40 matches or so to give it a proper chance after 1000 hours or whatever but you really are a pve player at heart :p
Yup, I'm a PvE guy through and through. I dearly love co-op and generally dislike PvP.
The only two Crucible games I played were with some Bungie folks, at their request.

Wait...WHAT!?

Does that mean you never tried trials yet? It's so much fun

I will never, ever play Trials. As much as I enjoyed Halo's BTB (where over 3/4 of my PvP time was spent), I strongly dislike slayer game types, elimination even more so. The lack of objective modes is what's kept me out of Crucible; I'll give Spark a whirl though. It's basically Neutral Bomb, but you dunk the bomb. I'm alright with that.

I'm pretty much waiting for TTK before playing Destiny again. :lol

I need Crucible wins for the Triumphs. I might ask for help next week, as I have two games played to date. (And a perfect 2-0 record, woo.)

Yeah, I haven't touch it really, besides I needed to replay MGS3 and Peacewalker again for MGSV.

Rahvar

Awake again after going to bed when PSN decided to crash on us after 4+ hours in PoE35...
I would really appreciate a group or a carry so I can get my Triumph.
PSN Thaennon

todd360

Trying duty beta. This chat though! Its as immature as it was back in highschool. People are getting called faggots left and right. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I'm pretty much waiting for TTK before playing Destiny again. :lol

Ditto on that. I'm helping people out with Skolas, flawless, etc... I'll do NFs and raids because they're fun. But I've definitely dropped way off in play-time because I know that I'll be playing unhealthy amounts once TTK hits.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Trying duty beta. This chat though! Its as immature as it was back in highschool. People are getting called faggots left and right. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

That's why I don't play those games besides the fact they aren't that fun to me to begin with.

phen0m24

it feels awful.

Running, shooting, everything feels softer and squishy. I don't know how to describe it. It just feels off after playing Destiny.

todd360

"I hate when niggas steal my kill! I worked for dat shit dawg!"

LOL I can't. This is so funny.

This is really making me appreciate destiny more.

bring on Taken King! bring it!
the weekly Cucible bounty set up will be well welcomed for Crucible lovers who are locked out of Trials of Osiirs

the entire concept of Trials of Osiris is infuriating, don't have friends? you are lock out of content. Spend 6 hours playing and losing never making it to 7 wins, you get NOTHIING

I am done with that mode

Bring on Taken King, booo Trials

keep an eye on your email

harold-and-khumar-thumbs-up.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nad95rmJGj1rptg31.gif

dancing_ahsoka_by_djklink20009-d3hhvxf.gif

That's awesome of you Colonel, thanks! Now i just need to get my PSN back this week.

I need to kill Skolas once (like he killed my fucking afternoon) and apparently also HM Crota before TTK. Anyone mind helping with any of the above? I do best when I'm bossed-around thoroughly so I'm happy to do what I'm told.

Awake again after going to bed when PSN decided to crash on us after 4+ hours in PoE35...
I would really appreciate a group or a carry so I can get my Triumph.
PSN Thaennon

I tried to help you two earlier but got denied *cough cough* If you're still looking to do it I could do another run tonight in a bit. How long do you have to play?

I tried to help you two earlier but got denied *cough cough* If you're still looking to do it I could do another run tonight in a bit. How long do you have to play?

Until just now I thought you were the person who joined us. Whoopsie-doodle.

Edit: I'll be up for a bit. Wanna try?

Rahvar

Hey. Sorry another Gaffer joined first and I'm not elitist enough to turn down people just because they are less experienced than someone else :p

I got hours. It's 6.30 am here and I just woke up :)

I just popped a Vicodin (banged my knee moving some furniture yesterday, have some pills left over from when I ruptured a disc in my back). I have a weird desire to get out of bed and go play destiny. Loopy Destiny is fun.

^ Thanks Colonel! But how can you be my wingman on XBone?? ;_;

Hey. Sorry another Gaffer joined first and I'm not elitist enough to turn down people just because they are less experienced than someone else :p

I got hours. It's 6.30 am here and I just woke up :)

Until just now I thought you were the person who joined us. Whoopsie-doodle.

Edit: I'll be up for a bit. Wanna try?

Haha yeah just giving you a hard time :) My PSN is DrDrizzay101 btw, still need to change my Gaf to match to avoid confusion.

Go ahead and do that PoE34 if you're already set for it and then we can do a 35 after. I may start up the 35 solo in a bit just to get the ball rolling.

I just popped a Vicodin (banged my knee moving some furniture yesterday, have some pills left over from when I ruptured a disc in my back). I have a weird desire to get out of bed and go play destiny. Loopy Destiny is fun.

I once played Ambien Super Mario Galaxy and thought I was in heaven.

Haha yeah just giving you a hard time :) My PSN is DrDrizzay101 btw, still need to change my Gaf to match to avoid confusion.

Go ahead and do that PoE34 if you're already set for it and then we can do a 35 after. I may start up the 35 solo in a bit just to get the ball rolling.

I think that 34 fell apart but I can do whatever else until you're ready.

Edit: I can also bring my Titan or my Warlock. Whatever works.

Rahvar

I think we're ready to start as soon as you are :)

phen0m24

the
kappa
is real
and so are my tears

I'll have you know, I did half of the Thorn bounty today on the Bone. My crucible score is up to just under 250. See, I have learned SOME things from you guys.
Not much, let's not get crazy here.
But managing to get it done.

Raybunny

Too soon, too soon. Dayum family cat waking me up at this ungodly time for food. Anyone wants a cat?... I guess I'll hop in destiny and farm grimoire.

Top Bottom