• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

NeOak

We don't know what rufus is capable of. She could be fifTEEN.

Also pls. Anyone reading that would immediately think she's underage.

:eek:

I thought she was underage

Edit: crap, quoting for top of page

Top of the page whatever 50ppp master race
2cc.gif

Thanks for the easy 8-1 slammin and kurt. Someday I'll get to 9 without driz, unstable, and wicked, but I'm more than content just having some solid runs and having fun.

Thanks for the easy 8-1 slammin and kurt. Someday I'll get to 9 without driz, unstable, and wicked, but I'm more than content just having some solid runs and having fun.

Yeah it was a fun run. We'll get to Mercury someday, we just got unlucky and faced the two sweaty matches back to back in the middle of our card.

lt519

Awesome night in skirmish capped by dancing with my opponent and then killing us both with a point blank rocket to end the match, was kind of poetic.

WILL THESE FUCKING NOOBS EVER STOP CAPTURING A ON SHORES OF TIME FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU SACKS OF SHIT DO YOU WANT TO LOSE!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*cough* no I don't think I'm angry why do you ask?

Morning. Could you guys complete yesterfay's POE with Techniqe or It was imposible with PSN' sorry state?

I though that one day lost in The middle of nature would be good, but sadly I'm trapped in a bus filled with inebriated douchebags, and counting how long until somebody pukes.

On the bright side, It is making me giving up on that weekly beer and say goodbye to alcohol. Also, I miss my pepper spray.

FyreWulff

I'm pretty much waiting for TTK before playing Destiny again. :lol

I need Crucible wins for the Triumphs. I might ask for help next week, as I have two games played to date. (And a perfect 2-0 record, woo.)

i can help

it's better to play the 6v6 modes because it also gives you the wins for your fireteam. so yo can get up to six wins per match

Virdix

Anyone want a quick 32 PoE? On round 4, just thought id offer the empty spot to a Gaffer . Just gonna do a quick burn.

PSN: Virdix

Cade

Doing poe28s to grind out this cipher and boy have my drops been... Odd. Got a plan c at end loot, nothing good in the one big chest I opened, and a hopscotch pilgrim with headseeker, spray and play, and smallbore/snapshot also at end loot. Not too bad a roll. Didn't know they dropped in poe.

bring on Taken King! bring it!
the weekly Cucible bounty set up will be well welcomed for Crucible lovers who are locked out of Trials of Osiirs

the entire concept of Trials of Osiris is infuriating, don't have friends? you are lock out of content. Spend 6 hours playing and losing never making it to 7 wins, you get NOTHIING

I am done with that mode

Bring on Taken King, booo Trials

I agree. Half of the people with flawless emblems were probably just carried.

I think they should make a Trials type thing around rumble. That would be a true skill competition.

zewone

I agree. Half of the people with flawless emblems were probably just carried.

I think they should make a Trials type thing around rumble. That would be a true skill competition.

Rumble is no competition.

It's all about who can find the crappy players faster. It's typically 1 or 2 guys at the top running through the rest of the bunch.

3v3 or 2v2 would be the only competitive player configurations.

Virdix

Anyone want a quick 32 PoE? On round 4, just thought id offer the empty spot to a Gaffer . Just gonna do a quick burn.

PSN: Virdix

Thanks Revolutionary for coming and making it nice and easy!

Doing another 32 for my friends Cipher if anyone wants in on that one

Wallach

While I understand your logic. Your still buying a DS4. Specifically a DS4 that's been torn apart and modded for extra function, but it's a DS4 none the less, and all the build quality problems still come with it.

Hmm yeah good point about the build quality. I'll have to think about it some more.

I haven't seen any real signs of wear on my original DS4, though I'm sure your guys' controllers see more use than mine. I do think it feels cheaper than the XB1 controller (particularly the sticks) but I am still surprised to hear you have gone through so many.

I've got one of those Elite controllers on order and I suspect it'll be head and shoulders above the SCUF in that regard. May wind up playing more Destiny on that side of things after that arrives, but at the moment I'm pretty happy with the SCUF.

Top Bottom