• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Duty is still babies first shooter. Its point and click.
So watched the red bull thing....
It was so awkward throughout the entire thing. But I'm sooo looking forward to rift.

Top of the page whatever 50ppp master race
2cc.gif

So watched the red bull thing....
It was so awkward throughout the entire thing. But I'm sooo looking forward to rift.

Me too. I need something different like that. Plus, I'm hoping Iron Banner will either have 2 versions, Rift and Control, or just switch to Rift completely. Or maybe, Zone Control.

Me too. I need something different like that. Plus, I'm hoping Iron Banner will either have 2 versions, Rift and Control, or just switch to Rift.
Control is trash.

I haven't even played Rift yet and I'd rather have Rift then control.

That's actual top of page, Math. 100ppp master race wins again!
Heh my Hunter gif gives me automatic win.
😎
Shouldn't you be like dead from sleep deprivation?

todd360

Little kid voice: where they at doh?

Lol. I'm loling up a storm over here fig. Math we may be 50pp but we are still relevant.

That burn math! Dayum

todd360

Who cares about sports news from the future. We should ask math if custom games got added yet. Wait I'm like a hour ahead of central. No math, there isn't any custom games yet.

Dalek

Can anyone help a level 33 Titan and level 31 Warlock with a prison of elders run? I've run it before but my friend hasn't.

PSN MDavis360

Top Bottom