• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Got as far as 6 wins on Xbox today before losing, with lfg. Not bad.

I discarded a 1x 5-0 and 1x 5-1 tickets after losing the lose boon because they didn't buy the boon I guess? Then after we lost the 2nd match of the 3rd ticket, they left me. So now I have a 3-0 ticket with no loss boon. Just need to go 6-0! Maybe Monday.

I should have kept my 1st ticket for a gold package. Meh

Team Rocket blasting off again!

Kr9wJ8.gif

Get rekt.

Yesterday was one of the weirdest trials days for me, was beyond awful to start with then suddenly picked it up with a change of character.

Simbo

Neo Member
My team are slowly getting better at trials. Cant imagine us ever going flawless but got to 5 wins yesterday which we were all pleased with.

Wondering if there is a new glitch though?

At one point we had cleared out the other team and the 3 red skulls were on screen to indicate that. However one of their team resurrected. What was strange was that they didnt have a warlock on their team. All of my team thought they were seeing things so didnt think much of it......until it happened a 2nd time later on in the card. A hunter came back to life after we had killed all 3 of their team.

Glitch or some kind of lag?

Kwakye94

Neo Member
Karma hit our team like a truck playing trails last night, final game before flawless, were 4-1 up and starting being cocky lost 5-4 to some stupid plays :( but got the boots and the messenger so it's not all bad!

My team are slowly getting better at trials. Cant imagine us ever going flawless but got to 5 wins yesterday which we were all pleased with.

Wondering if there is a new glitch though?

At one point we had cleared out the other team and the 3 red skulls were on screen to indicate that. However one of their team resurrected. What was strange was that they didnt have a warlock on their team. All of my team thought they were seeing things so didnt think much of it......until it happened a 2nd time later on in the card. A hunter came back to life after we had killed all 3 of their team.

Glitch or some kind of lag?

It's very likely lag. The question is if it was just poor connections or lag switching, which from the sounds of it is probably what it was. Playing tonight I did have one match that was the laggiest I've ever seen in Trials and it's real rough.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the fun Skirmish runs guys. I'm beat. Done for today.

Did so much PVP today. Got my grimoire up by like 50.

Virdix

What is with people in doubles? Thorns, fast rez, trials emblem, and T-bagging?

Well and leaving when they realize they still arent going to win.

Edit: That "danced to death" gif and EJ's "my people need me" gif are amazing!

Dance of death.

Fun Mercury run. Didn't realize that sweaty comeback was against more Wreck Nation folk. That was a great match and the final boss was a very solid win, but the highlight was Raybunzy getting annihilated by a Lv32 rocking the Fourth Horseman. His salt levels were through the roof, hilarious.

Mostly fun Skirmish games too, although the mode can be kinda boring and people constantly t-bagging in regular Crucible is just sad. Ended up going 40-0 with two Unbroken medals against truly terrible teams. That first match where I forgot how thumbs work was our only loss of the evening, 7-0 Trials and 6-1 Skirmish. Good stuff.

CNE_Bx7UsAEWAz8.jpg:large

Who wants to beat Skolas with
for
me tonight? Say 10PM Euro-Time?

Have you killed Skolas before or would this be a first timer for the Triumphs?

Cade

Guys on my last PoE 28 for the Cipher I got High Road Soldier. I think I did 7 today and got one exotic and the two strike weapons. #blessed

FyreWulff

Wait, you only get 5 points out of the 500 needed for the void crucible kills bounty for thorn?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

i'm actually less mad at thorn users now, they put in that work

Raybunny

Thanks for the fun Skirmish runs guys. I'm beat. Done for today.

Did so much PVP today. Got my grimoire up by like 50.

Fun runs.

What time is it for you? If you wanted to do some Doubles for Salvage/Skirmish Grimoire I'm just chilling right now.

I am up for anything if you guys got a spot.

Fun Mercury run. Didn't realize that sweaty comeback was against more Wreck Nation folk. That was a great match and the final boss was a very solid win, but the highlight was Raybunzy getting annihilated by a Lv32 rocking the Fourth Horseman. His salt levels were through the roof, hilarious.

Mostly fun Skirmish games too, although the mode can be kinda boring and people constantly t-bagging in regular Crucible is just sad. Ended up going 40-0 with two Unbroken medals against truly terrible teams. That first match where I forgot how thumbs work was our only loss of the evening, 7-0 Trials and 6-1 Skirmish. Good stuff.

My wounds!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Some randoms just hit invited me to their party on the tower. I've been sick as a dog for the last month so I haven't been able to party up or anything lately - anyways, they had absolutely no expectations of me and I basically carried them through PoE 34 mic-less. They were so grateful after round 1 lol

they waved furiously at me to show their gratitude

feels good man

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I'll join in for PoE on XBL tonight. Ideally want to do Crota raid as well. Haven't done it before but watching a tutorial video on the how to pieces.

Future

Wait, you only get 5 points out of the 500 needed for the void crucible kills bounty for thorn?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Haha. For as much hate both that gun and bounty gets, I have to say it's the gun I remember acquiring the most. Did it with a hunter so no void supers. No void primaries. Had to roll with a void fusion and rocket launcher. Really memorable, and I think my average k/d ratio improved afterward

Lord of Wolves get. Thanks EJ and Ikkarus, just waiting for Variks for that third weapon now.

Also, the last few pages have been beautiful. From the gifs to Ray getting his ass handed to him by his white whale, more of this, less of the mindless spam please =D.

so i took a break from destiny before the expansions and i'm gonna pick it all up again with the taken king disc since it'll have everything. so what would be the best use of my time while i wait for the 15th with just the base game? anything i should focus on to prepare?

SnakeEyes

Banned
so i took a break from destiny before the expansions and i'm gonna pick it all up again with the taken king disc since it'll have everything. so what would be the best use of my time while i wait for the 15th with just the base game? anything i should focus on to prepare?
Hoard as many Exotics as you can.

noomi

What time is it for you? If you wanted to do some Doubles for Salvage/Skirmish Grimoire I'm just chilling right now.

Ah sorry man, just read that now. It was around 5:50AM when I posted :/

About to finish up some bounties and get off for a bit.

GlamFM

Banned

First timer for triumphs :/

phen0m24

Happy happy DJ Ruffles! :)

I tried ToO yesterday with Doge (Taeshik cha) and Mister Cache and we ran into a team that when we were up 4-3 they went red bar. That....

Was not fun. :(

Josh has asked me to try to get him a Messenger
good taste, eh
on XB. Didn't quite make it yet. :(

SkylineRKR

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Took me about 9 games. Couldn't even use Super. Just hang back behind your team mates, camp heavy somewhat more (its not hard to get about 5 kills per game with Truth). Don't yolo as much.

A death is -2.

noomi

Leveling a subclass from scratch makes noomi sad. Voidwalker seems fun, but will take a few days to get there.

Oh and I'm pretty terrible at aiming the nova bomb, I've shot at many walls...

Leveling a subclass from scratch makes noomi sad. Voidwalker seems fun, but will take a few days to get there.

Oh and I'm pretty terrible at aiming the nova bomb, I've shot at many walls...

Yeah that happens a lot, the jump plus movement plus it coming out on the left hand side all conspire against you....

It's for big rooms and outdoors really.

The last few bubbles on a sub class just seem to soak up bounties like no tomorrow.

Top Bottom