• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Tecnniqe

Banned
Leveling a subclass from scratch makes noomi sad. Voidwalker seems fun, but will take a few days to get there.

Oh and I'm pretty terrible at aiming the nova bomb, I've shot at many walls...

Oh tell me about it. Its the worst.

Void is pretty good but you need to take into consideration that you still move when you aim void and might jump higher when you use it as well throwing your aim off.

Its like a floating version of titan slam.

11123800_401421303370424_1197515369_n.jpg

Top hype

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Leveling a subclass from scratch makes noomi sad. Voidwalker seems fun, but will take a few days to get there.

Oh and I'm pretty terrible at aiming the nova bomb, I've shot at many walls...

Makes you better though. After leveling my Titan and Warlock from scratch, I came back to my Hunter like Return of The King

noomi

Yeah that happens a lot, the jump plus movement plus it coming out on the left hand side all conspire against you....

It's for big rooms and outdoors really.

The last few bubbles on a sub class just seem to soak up bounties like no tomorrow.

Oh tell me about it. Its the worst.

Void is pretty good but you need to take into consideration that you still move when you aim void and might jump higher when you use it as well throwing your aim off.

Its like a floating version of titan slam.

I'll get it after a while, it's just very different for me is all haha. Playing hunters for nearly 1,000 hours and then doing the other classes takes a while to adjust.

Anyways, I'm off to get me some eggs benedict and get groceries done.

EGGS BENEDICT HYPE!

Ambitious

Need one more to join me and maomao for trials, going for gold

If you don't mind a trials amateur? I'd like to go for Gold too. I'm quite okay-ish in PvP.

edit: Oh, wait a minute. I wrongly assumed the Gold tier price was access to the Lighthouse. I'm actually aiming for Flawless, not Gold.

LFG and Destiny GAF feels like a dating site.

I hope Taken King renders all year one guns obsolete..

I'm on LFG trying to get picked up for Trials.

This is the biggest negative about Destiny. Lone wolves are so screwed out of game content when LFG gets overly selective.... Like a freaking dating site

I don't even try to get a group for Trials anymore. I have around a 1.0 k/d so I don't meet any of the LFG "requirements"...

Pat_DC

I don't even try to get a group for Trials anymore. I have around a 1.0 k/d so I don't meet any of the LFG "requirements"...

I'd be a up for a no stress or expectations trials run just for fun some time. I'm ok at PvP, not the best or worst. Just to run it for fun and something new would be good.

Klyka

Banned
First timers are preferred! I'm trying to do enough runs to get all Gaffers their Triumphs. Not sure whether or not I'll be around at that time but we'll definitely make sure you get in a run soon.

You do the Traveller's work buddy.

Seriously, mad kudos to you!

Klyka

Banned
I had a really weird time in PvP with my Red Death yesterday.

I felt I couldn't hit anyone. My aim would always jump a bit too far past them and my bursts would miss.
I don't quite understand it.

Silvard

Well, thanks to DGAF (Special shoutout to ReignOfSparrows, Mamoui, Rubenov, Drizzay M.D., XO, Wicked and everyone who played with me or gave me advice during these past couple of weeks) I've accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish before TTK hit.

I got all my characters up to snuff, did all the content, completed my Triumphs, completed the platinum, went to Mercury (under the wings of other people but still) etc.

With me not having played any of the DLC content before it was an uphill battle, but one that was fun and literally reshaped the way I play and enjoy Destiny, as well as my friends list.

Now all that is left for me is to improve my PvP skill, collect exotics I'm still missing and hopefully help other people with their own goals, the way I was helped myself. So if you need a second or third (or fourth, fifth or sixth), be it for PvP, Skolas, raids, Dragon strikes or anything, please don't hesitate to ask. I may not be skilled enough to carry you like many other DGAFers can, but you can be darn sure that I will do my best to help you.

Wallach

First timers are preferred! I'm trying to do enough runs to get all Gaffers their Triumphs. Not sure whether or not I'll be around at that time but we'll definitely make sure you get in a run soon.

Yo I'll try to be around this afternoon or evening if I can get in on a Skolas run.

Reule

Just started playing again from taking a long hiatus. How long does it normally take any of you to sign in? It seems to hang for about twenty-ish seconds then goes through fine. Just curious if it's just me. I don't remember it being that long but it has been awhile.

Destiny has definitely improved, though. Can't wait for The Taken King.

Spoo

Just finished Trials with Rubenov and his co-conspirator in Trials murdering Wicked. Both awesome people, and extraordinary players. Absolutely hope to play with either of them again some time, as I just might learn a thing or two.

And of course, 9 and 0, ending with a trip to Mercury and acquiring a shit ton of awesome gear which culminated in my first level 34 character.

So, yeah, I'm fucking ecstatic. But also tired as hell. Nite Gaf!

ocean

Banned
Perfect! Here I was thinking I'd have to look for Golden Chests by myself

Top Bottom