• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

rNilla

oAfUGm4.png

FyreWulff

Why do I continue to be effective with dome in PvP?

Rationality and game mechanics says all one has to do is stay away from the dome, but the human nature means people go "I need to fucking get that Titan out his dome"

and then they get blinded and I boop them to death

todd360

I'm heading to the store right now to pickup some things. I'll grab one and pm you the code. I usually pickup a red bull for my wife and I for Sunday chores. Anyone else need one?

Oh wow. Thats really nice of you. Thanks. Don't worry about it if you don't see any destiny cans though.

Deku Tree

How much rep do you think 5 motes of light, 25 weapon/armor parts, 3 special ammo synth and 1 heavy ammo synth will give each?

Probably not 250 rep each IMO. If it is then I could rep up to insanity and get everything from all vendors in like five minutes lol.

Raybunny

That was some extremely fun Skirmish domination. Everything from Skele7on's NLB 1-shot, 2-kills to that BDancer triple-team beat down at the end, great games.

Now I'm mad we scrubbed up that first Skirmish game Ray. Between the Mercury run and the Kadey+Drubbed Skirmish train, we went 33-1 today my good man. Well done!

Preach it Tears, +1 to this sir.

I had the most fun in pvp today with you guys. From trials to skirmish. That level 32 destoying me with the horseman (LE RAGE), that laggy match where you went in circles blade dancing nothing, Skele7on's 2 kill with 1 NLB shot, and others. Since I kept some of those videos I will work on some gifs tonight.

CHEERS!

I'm heading to the store right now to pickup some things. I'll grab one and pm you the code. I usually pickup a red bull for my wife and I for Sunday chores. Anyone else need one?

I've never used one so wouldn't mind one so that I can get the quest. I'm in the UK so not allowed to buy one. Happy to send you money to cover the costs ?

deafmedal

You people are way to nice. Swear at me like the people in COD beta. I can't handle these good feels.

You stoopid fucking noob, my 12 year old sister's growing fetus has a bigger cock than you and it's a girl. Like your playing skills. Or lack there of. Piss swishing cum sniffer, go back to Splatoon and play with the kiddos like Jared you fat fucking goat hooves for hands prick muncher...
gonna open a can and will PM code :)

todd360

You stoopid fucking noob, my 12 year old sister's growing fetus has a bigger cock than you and it's a girl. Like your playing skills. Or lack there of. Piss swishing cum sniffer, go back to Splatoon and play with the kiddos like Jared you fat fucking goat hooves for hands prick muncher...
gonna open a can and will PM code :)

Yo momma so fat the Ghost has to scan four cracks to find her Chamber of Night.

That's better.

Klyka

Banned
What, did it actually say anything about the mission? When I redeemed the code, it only mentioned the Focused Light item.

Well, the mission comes out on September 15th, so it didn't give it to me now.
It was more a "yeah, now i got the exclusive mission, yay!" kinda comment

deafmedal

I still have moar codes to hand out, I've actually adjusted to the taste of Red Bull (prefer Monster Khaos and Rehab) since the promo started so I've amassed a small collection heh. Will hand moar out randomly as time goes forth toward TTK :)

Ambitious

Well, the mission comes out on September 15th, so it didn't give it to me now.
It was more a "yeah, now i got the exclusive mission, yay!" kinda comment

Well, of course not. I was just wondering whether the confirmation after redeeming the code mentioned the mission at all, because mine didn't.

Deku Tree

If you read between the lines in the red bull codes for sale on eBay. First there is no way they could sell them for that price without just stealing the codes. Second if you read between the lines in the feedback, it's clear that the highly rated large code sellers are giving out extra codes if yours don't work. So the only possibility is that they are generating codes because red bull has an awful formula for making codes.

And this makes it hard for me to want to buy legit codes from cans because a lot of them are probably invalid.

So is red bull doing anything for people who are buying cans with already used codes on them?

That's better.

I played Halo last week and was startled when, out of the quiet of night, a voice suddenly spoke to me. Bewildered by this invisible man, i carried on in silence hoping he would go away.

It was a surreal experience, one that hearkened back to simpler times where bonds were forged from the ashes of profanity laced chatter.

MrDaravon

If you read between the lines in the red bull codes for sale on eBay. First there is no way they could sell them for that price without just stealing the codes. Second if you read between the lines in the feedback, it's clear that the highly rated large code sellers are giving out extra codes if yours don't work. So the only possibility is that they are generating codes because red bull has an awful formula for making codes.

And this makes it hard for me to want to buy legit codes from cans because a lot of them are probably invalid.

So is red bull doing anything for people who are buying cans with already used codes on them?

IIRC they ask you to send a picture of the can/code if your code comes up as invalid and they give you a new/valid code.

todd360

I played Halo last week and was startled when, out of the quiet of night, a voice suddenly spoke to me. Bewildered by this invisible man, i carried on in silence hoping he would go away.

It was a surreal experience, one that hearkened back to simpler times where bonds were forged from the ashes of profanity laced chatter.

Did he go away?

Anyone know exactly how the fast leveling of an alt will work? Is it a one time thing, and if so can you pick when to use it? I think my plan may be to delete My warlock and run the whole story with a new hunter... my PvE hunter. I'd like to do this without using the buff just in case I ever decide to make another warlock.

You people are way to nice. Swear at me like the people in COD beta. I can't handle these good feels.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Deku Tree

Anyone know exactly how the fast leveling of an alt will work? Is it a one time thing, and if so can you pick when to use it? I think my plan may be to delete My warlock and run the whole story with a new hunter... my PvE hunter. I'd like to do this without using the buff just in case I ever decide to make another warlock.

It's a consumable that you can put in your vault. You can pick it up as soon as you go to the tower, once per account. Use it on a level 1 guardian or a level 24 and it will take you to level 25.

The good thing about using it right away is you can play the early story missions at a higher level for more XP.

JayHayabusa

It is a one time consumable per character. So if you have 3 toons you ll get three boons. A one time use to get u to lvl 25

MrDaravon

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I need to know if you actually just came up with this or if this is a copy pasta.

deafmedal

IIRC they ask you to send a picture of the can/code if your code comes up as invalid and they give you a new/valid code.

I've been asking everyone I've sent codes to to let me know if they don't work to let me know and setting the tabs to the side so I can take a picture for proof if needed. Anecdotally, the 12 or so I've given out have apparently worked. I myself have yet to enter a code so no real life experience. But now I shall, for science!

It's a consumable that you can put in your vault. You can pick it up as soon as you go to the tower, once per account. Use it on a level 1 guardian or a level 24 and it will take you to level 25.

The good thing about using it right away is you can play the early story missions at a higher level for more XP.

It is a one time consumable per character. So if you have 3 toons you ll get three boons. A one time use to get u to lvl 25

One per character is great! I can then use it for my hunter and have one for a warlock down the road. I won't ever reforge my OG hunter.

Top Bottom