• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

ocean

Banned
Queen's Cipher = use Treasure Key on PoE 34/35 right? Been so long since I did this bounty I forgot.

Seriously though. How the hell are people who don't post on forums supposed to understand this game? It really explains nothing :p

Kyoufu

Queen's Cipher = use Treasure Key on PoE 34/35 right? Been so long since I did this bounty I forgot.

Seriously though. How the hell are people who don't post on forums supposed to understand this game? It really explains nothing :p

PoE 32 is fine too.

Any of the "challenge levels"... meaning 32-35

Silvard

Pretty good. I still say Ambush/Short Gaze, Hidden Hand, Snapshot, and anything in the third column is my ideal roll. Unflinching is pretty meaningless in my opinion. Others really like it.

Depends on how many resources you have to re-roll, especially with TTK coming soon we don't know how viable old weapons will be in competitive Crucible modes (Trials, Iron Banner). Personally I like Shortgaze scope best and that middle column is pretty weak. If you play on Blade Dancer, I think Snapshot is best but for any other class you want Quick Draw in the middle. If you keep that roll, I'd probably just use Speed Reload since HC Rounds are useless and you don't want more range from Rifled Barrel.

Personally I'd re-roll, and prioritize Shortgaze, then Quick Draw, then Hidden Hand, then Unflinching as the least important perk.

Thanks guys. I might stick with it because I don't want to spend a lot of resources for a inevitably shifting meta and it looks serviceable enough. I do run a Bladedancer most of the time.

What's the main difference between Longview SLR10 and ShortGaze? On paper they seem pretty similar, with Longview even edging out ShortGaze in Aim Assist at the cost of marginally more zoom.

DiscreteCat

Neo Member
Anyone for some trials on PS4?

Definitely not the best PVP'er so just looking for a fun run and anything else would be a bonus.

Also would be up for a flawless raider run if anyone else is interested.

Thanks guys. I might stick with it because I don't want to spend a lot of resources for a inevitably shifting meta and it looks serviceable enough. I do run a Bladedancer most of the time.

What's the main difference between Longview SLR10 and ShortGaze? On paper they seem pretty similar, with Longview even edging out ShortGaze in Aim Assist at the cost of marginally more zoom.
That's the main difference between the two scopes; the level of zoom and aim assist.

MrDaravon

Thanks for the run Dyergram and SJay1994. I apologize for playing so badly, no idea what's wrong with me tonight :(. I probably should start drinking.

Also I got my first Elder Cipher, which is what I was hoping to get from the chest :D

MrDaravon

I'm up for doing a VoG.

We need 2 more.

1. EroticSushi
2. reeducator
3. Friend
4. chur

IF this is Hard I'm in, PSN: MrDaravon. If not I'll pass unless you guys can't find a 6th and need help.

Edit: Goddamn it I keep missing VoG trains lol. I'm off tomorrow though so I can hit folks up then.

GutZ31

Its time to call out DJ Adam Booya.
2369727-62202_10151337857506834_488826307_n.jpg

DJ Booya, I'm calling you out.
You been drink'n the game, but you aynt got stout.
Pull up on your sparrow with hub caps on.
I laugh and drop Skolas with a new Gally baton.
You say you beat Crota, but you didn't run sword.
Thats like saying Fig is as mad as Henry Ford.
Try to keep up because my bullets are fire.
You can't even shoot straight, you couldnt build a spire.
Now that my rhyme has flowed, lets look back and laugh.
Because everyone knows that you don't mess with DGaf.​

Agreed. I think that's the right call.

I dont know what the difference is off the top of my head but there is a reddit thread on it.

MrDaravon

Wait, does PoE count as a Strike for the Bad Juju bounty? Like, I could just be doing PoE 28 or something instead of Strikes? If so, does PoE count towards the Strike Grimoire as well or no?

todd360

Its time to call out DJ Adam Booya.

DJ Booya, I'm calling you out.
You been drink'n the game, but you aynt got stout.
Pull up on your sparrow with hub caps on.
I laugh and drop Skolas with a new Gally baton.
You say you beat Crota, but you didn't run sword.
Thats like saying Fig is as mad as Henry Ford.
Try to keep up because my bullets are fire.
You can't even shoot straight, you couldnt build a spire.
Now that my rhyme has flowed, lets look back and laugh.
Because everyone knows that you don't mess with DGaf.​

Fig just can't win today.

noomi

Closing the night off with a VoG, should have been grinding Grimoire but who could turn down a VoG invite....

Nighty night DGAF, see you'se tomorrow.

Top Bottom