• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Silvard

Max out your marks.
Get your factions almost leveled then leave them alone if you have them past level 3 already.
Grimoire above 3000 is advised for some extra goodies come TTK.

All legendary gear will be obsolete come TTK, so if you are already level 30, just get gear and weapons you wish to play with in the now, or crucible specific.

Source for the goodies above 3000 score? Or is it just from the email from Bungie?

Edit: Top of the page.
9Gx3rMu.jpg

GutZ31

Is it worth hoarding legendary engrams till TTK or should I cash them in?
I feel it is best to cash them in.
For both Crotas End, and House of Wolves, you couldn't get anything from engrams you previously saved for the new content.
They always turned into the old stuff, unless it didn't let you turn it in at all, like the HoW stuff a few weeks before it launched.

GutZ31

Source for the goodies above 3000 score? Or is it just from the email from Bungie?
It's probably nothing, but there are rumors of a grimoire kiosk in the tower that may tell lore, or give quests.
There is no concrete "goodies" for grimoire alone that we know of at this time.

After being impressed with the changes that are happening with TTK, I've jumped back in with my level 22 warlock.

Is there a basic plan of attack I should be following to level up? I know there's a guide in the OP but it seems out of the date.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Rubenov

So the #1 Destiny PvP player in Playstation (I-_-MACM-_-I) is Puerto Rican, as am I.

Good to know there's some talent coming from that tiny island. Would like to play with him but, like a pretty girl in an online dating site, the dude must receive dozens of friend requests and chat invites each day.

Yeah I was thinking of just doing Skolas kill helps now when they can't finish it off, I can't stomach the first 5 anymore.

Wow that is incredibly fast, must be a Servitor burn as well. After playing last night we guessed 3 mins for first round, 4 for the next 4 and then 5 for Skolas. Seems possible, I think the best grouping would be three titans with ruin wings and Horns just spamming rockets and gift of the void. Feel like trying anytime?

Might hit you up later regarding the Skolas kill. Buddy and I are trying to get our other buddy through it for the first time. We keep wiping at the second mine phase. It's really unreal that it keeps happening. We coast through the first mine phase and the rest of the encounter. But the second mine phase, it's like the game is fucking with us. We can't figure it out. We've beaten Skolas before. More than once. With the same modifiers. Just can't get this guy through it.

Silvard

So the #1 Destiny PvP player in Playstation (I-_-MACM-_-I) is Puerto Rican, as am I.

Good to know there's some talent coming from that tiny island. Would like to play with him but, like a pretty girl in an online dating site, the dude must receive dozens of friend requests and chat invites each day.

Now I feel like a fool for mentioning that the coqui is basically the national animal of PR.

Ulgh. I'm playing Inferno Control, a mode I hate, trying to get the new House of Wolves maps, which I haven't gotten grimoire for. It's the only playlist aside from Skirmish that's marked as Expansion 2, so you think there'd be expansion 2 maps there aplenty. WRONG!

I've played 15+ games and have only gotten Thieve's Den once and Timekeeper once. Nothing else.

I know you can stay in queue to reduce your chance of repeats, but I normally only have time for one or two games at a time.

Sigh. Fix your weighting, Bungie.

Skele7on

Banned
Drizz, Ray wow that was a fun fun time in Skirmish again soon.

Just had to do the washing up then I'll be making those videos quickly!

Will try gif them too!

todd360

#1 on America's island is comparable to #10000 in America's worst state.

Florida

qrAY4GK.jpg

Got another one, this time with Counterbalance, Injection Mold and Persistence. Even more stable!
BTRD-345 with Aggressive Ballistics seems like the best pvp machine gun drop in the game right now. 3 shot kill to the head with agg ballistics. I got a wolves' bane but wasn't impressed with it, the increased impact doesn't seem to balance the small mag size.

Namikaze1

Hmm i feel like its missing something.
If you're thinking "Where are the Taken?" then let me stop you right there. There weren't any good pics of the Taken. Wanted to add them but some were blurred as hell and others just didn't look good.

Also, I ain't adding any strike bosses.

Poor Cabal with no Raid Boss equivalent.

Well, last week of Destiny for me. Once September begins I will devote myself to career improvement, so not a lot of time for fun.

Things I'm missing:
- Crota's End
- PoE 34
- PoE 35 (Skolas)

And maybe play once the Iron Banner for laughs. It's been a fun summer playing Destiny while on summer work schedule, but once things go back to normal it won't fit in the schedule. So let's try to have fun in these last seven days.

Top Bottom