• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

I finally got the Dreg's Promise. First thing I do is take it into Control. Holy shit, this thing is bad. I hate that it isn't hit-scan. Even then, I managed to get a (slightly delayed) triple kill with it. Feels good.

Tecnniqe

Banned
...fuck

maybe next time. :p

You should know by now, seeing as i am now the
NeoGAF Red Bull Expert

RTkvqYB.jpg

Red bull expert

^As math gave me the title.

GlamFM

Banned
I don't think it's guaranteed but it comes around pretty often. I remember a while back when Salvage went MIA for maybe a month since a lot of people just needed that trophy to finish GLord.

Now that they have the Weekly playlist (at the bottom middle of the Crucible screen) as well as the two DLC/special playlists (at the top, on left and right), it's common for Salvage to be available in one of them. It might be "HoW Salvage" or vanilla Salvage, for example.

You can also do Doubles and will get credit for any Salvage games since it alternates w/ Skirmish. Iirc they said Salvage would become a permanent mode in TTK.

Still down for some Skolas killing?

I'm good to go.

Bogeypop

I do help newbies w Lighthouse trips although unfortunately I need a lot more help for that compared to Skolas. If there's another helper around I could maybe do a run here in a bit.

Thanks SO much Wicked and Bog for helping me see the Lighthouse. I had a lot of fun playing PvP to boot. Maybe I should join up when there's a GAF group going for PvP sometime. That's probably why I never really enjoyed PvP since I'd always pug. Even got the weapon I wanted. Hoping my luck holds out for next week and I get The Scholar (Adept) Void Damage

Now I'm just worried that I'm going to be disappointed when going 5-0 in almost every match isn't standard. I got a taste of the good life and I won't know how to go back!

coinmaryhelen

Neo Member
Looking for 3 to run a laid back VoG hard.

Our fireteam: one VoG hard vet + two VoG noobs, but all three are experienced players (beaten 35 PoE, Crota hard, etc.) This is the last thing we need to do to finish the year one content. All three level 34, one titan, one hunter, one warlock. Won't be a speed run, but we can get through it. Anyone wanna join? gamertag: coinmaryhelen.

EDIT: Xbox One! Send a message on xbox if you wanna play!

is there a secret code or communication going on in the game?

I am on patrol and someone comes up to me and starts slashing with a belle attack
it does no damage so is this some new way to say hello?

III-V

My bar thingy under my gaming desk :)

Bull and alcohol is all i need for Destiny. Takes the pain of randoms (partly) away.

Dont worry. I got stacks full of them, just not cooled.

Not 7-11 destiny x-clusive red balls with focused light, unsure if these can improve your game

MrDaravon

The Red Bull cans with the Destiny promo were only 7-11 exclusive until the first of August, I've been seeing them all over the place for a while now.

Top Bottom