• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

EloquentM

aka Mannny
8LSKjeq.jpg

tumblr_nt4o0boGMw1u9qmcyo1_500.jpg
Yessss yes, gooood. Let the hate flow through you.

Akai XIII

Nothing confirmed, people are just speculating that it might happen and it gives us a new thing to work towards.

Btw props in getting all the hard stuff out of the way. You only need Hunter/Warlock kills in Crucible, Salvage/Skirmish wins and Sidearm kills. I am envy.

Well I need to do the Rumble stuff... Which isn't going to happen.

Jofamo

Just want to give a big thanks to Xplicitone and his pal Spyder for helping me out in Trials last night. It was a lot of fun, and even though we didn't get too far I had a really nice night!

I'm looking to run Trials again tonight, if anyone's up for helping out with it? I'm looking to go Flawless before Year 2 starts. I wouldn't say I'm a terrible player or anything, but it just hasn't happened yet!

Hit me up on the PS4, JofamoPS if anyone wants to try help a guy try for Flawless!

void666

Banned
I don't want to use thorn or last word. But i keep getting killed by those guns and i rage and equip one of them again. It's an endless cycle.

Worse yet the game could put you on my team, Tears...

:p

I hit a doorway with a nova bomb last night and I immediately flashed back to EJ's commentary... Egads :p

Hope you guys had a fun weekend

I know this was pages ago, but I was busy being super scrubby in a hilarious CE fun run with SoM and guest star Tasty. But what was my commentary again? :p

Edit - Also sorry to the people who send me messages for Trials, I had my notifications off.

lt519

Might hit you up later regarding the Skolas kill. Buddy and I are trying to get our other buddy through it for the first time. We keep wiping at the second mine phase. It's really unreal that it keeps happening. We coast through the first mine phase and the rest of the encounter. But the second mine phase, it's like the game is fucking with us. We can't figure it out. We've beaten Skolas before. More than once. With the same modifiers. Just can't get this guy through it.

Sure psn rarbusto, message me anytime. I may or may not be around but I'll get the message on my phone and see if I can steal away for half an hour, grilling tonight though so might not be available.

Grimoire up to 3615. Just have Rumble, Skirmish, Clash, Salvage wins, 700 more Kills as Warlock in Crucible, and 72 more VIP patrol Kills.

I don't think I'm getting the Rumble ones anytime soon. September 15, you cannot come soon enough.

Top Bottom