• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

i've been cheesing with thorn this weekend. i will miss my friend.

Screenshot-Original.png

Dunk#7

Posting for new page...

Trials Help Please!

I have to leave for business soon and this is my last chance this week. Sitting at 6-0 with mercy and somebody bailed.

Can somebody help out with 4 wins? I can't play after that as I am already not going to make it till after midnight.

Just need one who is positive k/d and willing to help

Cetra

I'm at Phogoth trying to get a kill Xyorthe Unwed kill for myThorn bounty. Anyone willing to lend a hand? PSN: DarkSunCetra

LIGHTHOUSE!

image.jpg

image.jpg

HUGE thanks to Drizzay and Wicked for the flawless run to Mercury! Really feel like on another level playing with them. Lighthouse is amazing to take in in person! This was easily one of the biggest highs I have had in this game and just being able to run with some pvp gods is awesome. Thanks again guys!

Got the Void Messenger which is awesome because I was only after the regular messenger that Vance is selling.

deoee

LIGHTHOUSE!

HUGE thanks to Drizzay and Wicked for the flawless run to Mercury! Really feel like on another level playing with them. Lighthouse is amazing to take in in person! This was easily one of the biggest highs I have had in this game and just being able to run with some pvp gods is awesome. Thanks again guys!

Got the Void Messenger which is awesome because I was only after the regular messenger that Vance is selling.

Gratz!

I will never reach that place ;_;

Posting for new page...

Trials Help Please!

I have to leave for business soon and this is my last chance this week. Sitting at 6-0 with mercy and somebody bailed.

Can somebody help out with 4 wins? I can't play after that as I am already not going to make it till after midnight.

Just need one who is positive k/d and willing to help

Still need a 3rd? My psn is PewPewPewBow.
Edit: I see that I'm pretty late with replying, but if you do, send me a message on PSN.

SkylineRKR

Oh you got a Vision + Vex?

Didn't see it lol. I still don't have Vision =(

Thats why i didn't see it

My best is helmet + vex. But that one is pretty much unbeatable, yeah.

MrDaravon

Still wouldn't mind knocking out my last 34 if anyone is interested on PSN. Just grinding either Dragon strikes or sidearm kills in the meantime. Weirdly I think the sidearm kills is what's gonna make me take a break from the game lol.

X-Frame

Has it been answered if in-progress Exotic Bounties will turn into the Year 2 version if I complete it after 9/15?

I just got the Bad Juju bounty again and I know there is a Year 2. Is it worth doing? I already have a maxed Bad Juju.

SkylineRKR

They need to revise the loot for old content anyway. The drop rate on the Foil and Timepiece is ridiculous. And I didn't even see a single Measure or Hezen drop. Did any armor even drop? But I doubt they're going to do it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm in for CE but I have never run it, dunno if you guys are ok having a CE noob in your team.

Gratz!

I will never reach that place ;_;

Just ask them and I am sure they could get you there. I just asked Drizzay randomly today and he got me in fairly quick. They are just really helpful on DGAF and the community as whole.
Really cool that they do this. I would love to be able to learn to play how they do and Help the community out. Just makes me want to keep getting better at the pvp.

Top Bottom