• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

That slightly exaggerated feeling when you finally do well in crucible for once.
7KuDPGI.png

Juraash

So I was running strikes for my Bad Juju bounty and I got another exotic. No Land Beyond is still a joke right? I didn't have one sooooo woot just the same.

Also is it so hard to get a shader? I've gotten a couple of exotics and loads of legendaries from dragon playlist. All I want is Lunar Elegy T_T

Raybunny

In this laggy match we can see Drizz doing his sweet sexy dance:

PVZw9jr.gif

In this decoy bridge rush we see Skele7on 2 kill 1 NLB shot. If you could hear us "scream" from surprise. DAYUM BOY!!!

xkMz0Dw.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So I understand that there is no point in keeping engrams until TTK comes out but what about cryptarch packages and public event packages?

Figured public event packages will help me level my character and my new gear up. Is there a chance that the cryptarch packages will give me TTK gear?

GhaleonEB

So I understand that there is no point in keeping engrams until TTK comes out but what about cryptarch packages and public event packages?

Figured public event packages will help me level my character and my new gear up. Is there a chance that the cryptarch packages will give me TTK gear?

Everything earned prior to TTK will decrypt/unapack against the current loot tables, not TTK, including all faction or reward packages. That was the case with HoW as well; I hoarded stuff and it was to no avail.

What you should do is level up faction/cryptarch ranks until they are close to the next level. Then stock up on bounties and engrams ready to turn in. Come the 15th turn them in, and the new faction and cryptarch packages will contain TTK loot.

traveler

Not Wario
So I've been a little out of a loop- what is the best way to preorders such that I can get all the things- weapon packs, ce stuff, etc.- and have the game ready to play at midnight 9/15?

GhaleonEB

So I've been a little out of a loop- what is the best way to preorders such that I can get all the things- weapon packs, ce stuff, etc.- and have the game ready to play at midnight 9/15?

The digital CE for $80, if you do not have the first two DLC. If you have the first two DLC, then the TTK digital edition is $40, you just miss out on a few items exclusive to the CE. If you really want them, you can get them for $20 separately.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Everything earned prior to TTK will decrypt/unapack against the current loot tables, not TTK, including all faction or reward packages. That was the case with HoW as well; I hoarded stuff and it was to no avail.

What you should do is level up faction/cryptarch ranks until they are close to the next level. Then stock up on bounties and engrams ready to turn in. Come the 15th turn them in, and the new faction and cryptarch packages will contain TTK loot.

Yes! That sounds like an excellent plan. Thank you for that. :)
Gives me something to work on too.

Dunk#7

Trials Help Please!

I have to leave for business soon and this is my last chance this week. Sitting at 6-0 with mercy and somebody bailed.

Can somebody help out with 4 wins? I can't play after that as I am already not going to make it till after midnight.

Just need one who is positive k/d and willing to help

Top Bottom