• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

I just want to have fun in the crucible again. I want to use a gun for awhile and not feel like I'm being forced to use very few weapons in my arsenal. It's what I hope they change in 2.0

I'll most likely keep using TLW just because nothing else in the game feels like it. But it'll be nice to see more variety and not a bunch of Thorns everywhere.

MrDaravon

Thanks for the PoE 34 run! Even intentionally doing that boss twice that was still a really smooth run. I still think that probably does work, I bet the timing is just super tight, like you have to kill the boss then wipe instantly or something.

noomi

I'll most likely keep using TLW just because nothing else in the game feels like it. But it'll be nice to see more variety and not a bunch of Thorns everywhere.

TLW or bust, the only other weapon I get consistent a kills with is the hypescotch.

Really hope it remains viable post 2.0

Dave_6

Haven't been on in the past ~24 hours, but have to give huge thanks to Rubenov and Wicked for the Trials invite yesterday afternoon! Unfortunately we ran into a good team after getting to 7-0 and my scrubbiness didn't help the situation. I at least got the boots for my Warlock, along with the Messenger and a Scholar from one of the packages. I really felt bad about it, enough that I sent Rub an apology over PSN :/ They are two top notch players!

Thanks for the PoE 34 run! Even intentionally doing that boss twice that was still a really smooth run. I still think that probably does work, I bet the timing is just super tight, like you have to kill the boss then wipe instantly or something.

It may very well work. Just realized that I hadn't collect the bounty from Variks. It was sitting ready for me in the Reef. Doh!

Mupod

Dose mgs5 scores!

Looks like im gonna have to make some time

yeah I'm probably gonna get it if only because a) I'm way ahead of schedule on what I wanted to accomplish before TTK and b) this GTX 970 has been pretty useless to me this past year and I need something to flex its muscles. Just waiting on the Greenman preorder.

edit: why am I getting so many kills with Plan C. These blink shotgunners can't touch this.

So, what weapon archetype is everyone's least favorite?

I personally cannot stand Pulse Rifles, especially the slow firing ones. Everying from the sound of the burst to the firing cadence irritates me, and most of the models look weird on top of it.

I am however interested in the new SUROS one.

SurosPDX-45-Pulse-Rifle.jpg

So, what weapon archetype is everyone's least favorite?

I personally do not like pulse rifles, especially the slow firing ones. Most of the models look really weird on top of it.

I do like the new SUROS one though.

SurosPDX-45-Pulse-Rifle.jpg

I can't stand the awful bullet hose auto rifles. They have no practical use.

Are there any Mercury virgins who want to try a Trials run with myself and Wicked now?

Edit:

Haven't been on in the past ~24 hours, but have to give huge thanks to Rubenov and Wicked for the Trials invite yesterday afternoon! Unfortunately we ran into a good team after getting to 7-0 and my scrubbiness didn't help the situation. I at least got the boots for my Warlock, along with the Messenger and a Scholar from one of the packages. I really felt bad about it, enough that I sent Rub an apology over PSN :/ They are two top notch players!

If you're available now we could get you in here for a redemption run.

MrDaravon

It may very well work. Just realized that I hadn't collect the bounty from Variks. It was sitting ready for me in the Reef. Doh!

Hahaha. No big deal, if it does wind up working let me know, good future knowledge if it does.

Edit: The Red Bull XP item showed up at my postmaster within a day, reports seem to vary wildly about it though.

HigXx

Ive got to the point in Grimoire farming where its all the tedious boring stuff that takes forever to do. 3435 isnt bad

MrDaravon

I took the Dreg's Promise as my first elder cipher reward because I'm working on the Sidearms kills right now and I hate myself oh god

Related, can you get an Elder Cipher from PoE 34, or does it have to be Skolas? The one I got was from my Skolas kill, but I haven't played a ton of PoE 34.

RefigeKru

Banned
Any argument against matchmaking for Trials of Osiris and well, the rest of the modes without matchmaking is completely moot simply because it doesn't matter how you go about it, LFGs, Gaf, whatever -- you can find shite players. Just had two awful games of ToO because my team was garbage.

Worst of in terms of getting into a game you'll need the exotics, scammy weapons
thorn
to be competitive or even get accepted with some -- the very same weapons requiring someone withX amount of people readily availble to play Y content. Hoops.

I'm jumping through hoops goddamnit

Top Bottom