• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Me please?
PSN Revolutionary.

Sorry for the confusion but since Dave didn't get to finish his run yesterday and he's ready to roll now we were going to try getting him through.

If we can't do another run tonight (getting late for Wicked in the UK) then tomorrow night should hopefully work if you're available then.

Sullichin

Wrote off replenish as a lame perk but it's kinda nice on a sniper in PVP - a full mag (if yours is currently empty) every time you super. A nice passive bonus that's not overpowered and not totally useless like mulligan.

Sorry for the confusion but since Dave didn't get to finish his run yesterday and he's ready to roll now we were going to try getting him through.

If we can't do another run tonight (getting late for Wicked in the UK) then tomorrow night should hopefully work if you're available then.
No problem! You can just add me on PSN for now if you like and msg me if/when you're available. Really appreciate you doing this for everyone, btw. Thanks again!

My wife just got 15 kills in crucible with a 2.14 kd. She doesnt play these kinda games very often. She was laughing maniaclly the whole time.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What are you guys grinding grimoire for?

I thought you only needed 3k and just about every regular in here hit that a loooooooooooong time ago.

Deku Tree

I did the Ghosts last week. Didn't think about all the wolves though, good idea.

I just stalked your grimoire: http://destinystatus.com/psn/Kaiotheforsaken/grimoire

You have a bunch of things where you only need to kill one or two more enemies to get another five grimoire.

You have also never played PvP much. Every time you play on a new map you will get a grimoire card and five grimoire points as soon as you start the match. Hate to recommend it. But you could collect a bunch of grimoire just by starting PvP matches and quitting after your five grimoire points pop up, each time you load into a new map. That would easily take you over 3000.

Juraash

I just stalked your grimoire: http://destinystatus.com/psn/Kaiotheforsaken/grimoire

You have a bunch of things where you only need to kill one or two more enemies to get another five grimoire.

You have also never played PvP much. Every time you play on a new map you will get a grimoire card and five grimoire points as soon as you start the match. Hate to recommend it. But you could collect a bunch of grimoire just by starting PvP matches and quitting after your five grimoire points pop up, each time you load into a new map. That would easily take you over 3000.

Thanks for the tips, I'm super bad at PVP so I avoid it, as my grimoire probably hints at. I was gonna run around and get those last few kills on specific enemies and see where I land. I'm really close so it shouldn't be that bad.

DY_nasty

You get both super black and hanged man shaders if you max your grimoire...

that's confirmed?

and is it something that must be done before ttk?

i'm sitting at 3020 and the grind for the stuff i'm missing is just... naw

Out 1

Less than 200 crucible kills with my titan and one gorgon, and I'll be at 3600 grimoire. Won't grind further. Finding gorgons cp on normal proves to be hard.

pixxxelz

that's confirmed?

and is it something that must be done before ttk?

i'm sitting at 3020 and the grind for the stuff i'm missing is just... naw
no I was joking, my bad I thought it was obvious, I'm sitting at 3100 atm and there's no way I'm grinding for more.

DY_nasty

But it's also way beyond 3k. What are folks talking about with the 3k thing?

This is all that I knew about

FOvWzDt.png

I haven't been checking too hard for anything beyond this and triumphs

Deku Tree

Thanks for the tips, I'm super bad at PVP so I avoid it, as my grimoire probably hints at. I was gonna run around and get those last few kills on specific enemies and see where I land. I'm really close so it shouldn't be that bad.

all you have to do is load into the PvP matches and get the grimoire card and the five grimoire points for each map right away and then quit. You don't have to play any PvP. It's the shortest way for you to raise your score. Load the regular play list a few times, and then load the HoW playlist. Up to you.

So, I just had someone report me for cheating, via network manipulation. He said I was a statue, skating around.

My connection showed green the whole match. And my internet connection is really good. 125Mbps down, 15Mbps up. I just ditched my sucky Comcast modem and bought a Surfboard so I won't have to deal with Comcast's DNS and routing.

The thing is I've had a couple of enemies port around in Prison of Elders this week. I wonder if my connection is wonky.

So what's going on? Is there a way to check if my connection to Destiny's servers is good? Halo 3 that functionality.

Kalamari

Suros looks sweet but its low impact. Unless its timepiece or Edict I don't really care about them.

It might look unappealing in the current pvp environment, but after the patch hits, who knows? It might be the best gun in the game. It's really hard to make a judgement whether it's good or not until after the patch hits. It seemed everyone was using this gun on the Red Bull Rift event, but we don't know how much freedom the players had in choosing their loadouts.

What are we playing for until the 15

Triumphs, grimoire, and lols.

DY_nasty

So, I just had someone report me for cheating, via network manipulation. He said I was a statue, skating around.

My connection showed green the whole match. And my internet connection is really good. 125Mbps down, 15Mbps up. I just ditched my sucky Comcast modem and bought a Surfboard so I won't have to deal with Comcast's DNS and routing.

The thing is I've had a couple of enemies port around in Prison of Elders this week. I wonder if my connection is wonky.

So what's going on? Is there a way to check if my connection to Destiny's servers is good? Halo 3 that functionality.

I live in Hawaii. That green bar is a lie. Weasels are everywhere.

Top Bottom