• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Daemul

I've been watching some of TTK videos again and man, does Bungle sure love recycling old armour. The "new" Titan faction armour is literally just a recoloured version of the Monitor Type 2 armour set from back at launch, Bungie pls.

I was hoping that Bungie would actually design some new armour instead just doing the usual palette swap, but then I remembered that whenever Bungie actually do decide to create some new gear we get shit like the Titans airplane wing helmet, so the palette swap is probably the lesser evil lol

Trakan

I've been watching some of TTK videos again and man, does Bungle sure love recycling old armour. The "new" Titan faction armour is literally just a recoloured version of the Monitor Type 2 armour set from back at launch, Bungie pls.

I was hoping that Bungie would actually design some new armour instead just doing the usual palette swap, but then I remembered that whenever Bungie actually do decide to create some new gear we get shit like the Titans airplane wing helmet, so the palette swap is probably the lesser evil lol

At least the Vanguard and PSN exclusive armors are new.

Trash game. Can't even release a patch to fix the broken shit first.

Im out.

I can't wait to see the people who will suck ass when Thorn, blink, shot package shotguns, and final round sniping are all gone. Can't wait.

Sorry about the frustrations X :-/

It's pretty ridiculous that they haven't made any weapon balances for this long, especially when there are so many clearly broken aspects. Fingers crossed that TTK will bring the meta change everyone is ready to receive.

Holy cow those were some super sweaty and super fun Mercury runs. Many thanks to Wicked for helping and congrats to the folks who made the journey with us.

Probably can't do as much of a marathon but Wicked said he'd be up for helping a few more first timer runs tomorrow.

Thanks again! Hopefully I was more help then trouble. I chilled at the lighthouse for a while after words just looking around. :)

Daemul

I said it before, Bungie should have released an early patch with the handcannon, shotgun and final round changes to sort out the biggest problems, because PvP is unplayable in its current state.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I said it before, Bungie should have released an early patch with the exotic handcannon, shotgun and final round changes to sort out the biggest problems, because PvP is unplayable in its current state.
It's not unplayable at all. It can be frustrating but you're not at a COMPLETE disadvantage without those guns and perks. It is disappointing that being said.

FyreWulff

I said it before, Bungie should have released an early patch with the handcannon, shotgun and final round changes to sort out the biggest problems, because PvP is unplayable in its current state.

They were probably going to, but it was less dangerous to just roll all pending changes into Taken King's patch since most of them are in context with Taken King's overall sandbox changes anyway.

It sucks we have to wait, but time/cost wise it makes sense.

My enemies see my face and tremble:
Pink-Ranger-girls-of-power-rangers-22611440-720-540.jpg

SnakeEyes

Banned
Trash game. Can't even release a patch to fix the broken shit first.

Im out.

I can't wait to see the people who will suck ass when Thorn, blink, shot package shotguns, and final round sniping are all gone. Can't wait.
I'll put my Thorn and shotgun back into the Vault, and go back to using Monte Carlo coupled with the new Stormcaller ranged melee :)

Thanks again! Hopefully I was more help then trouble. I chilled at the lighthouse for a while after words just looking around. :)

Of course you were a big help! It's all about the team plays, not the K/D's. Only stat that matters is W/L. We had a lot of great games, clutch plays all around to pull out some tense victories. Trials is pretty addictive when the games are as good as the ones we played tonight.

That's awesome you spent more time at the Lighthouse, definitely enjoy it. Did you find Osiris' secret chamber? Sorry for not giving a better tour but we were in a bit of a hurry to get the next run rolling :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's green, not white. I'm the blue ranger and I'm supposed to be the smartest which is why I let you guys run in and die.

Y'all better hope Ghaleon never sees this page.

I loved TLW before it was cool and so TLW shall remain my bride.

I still remember the first time you used a completely unleveled TLW during one of our OG Gaf Trains. No Aggressive Ballistics, Hip Fire, Perfect Balance or LW perk and you were killing 30+ per game. You just kept laughing maniacally and saying "I'll never lose a 1v1 again" lol. Too funny.

Lnkn52

I still remember the first time you used a completely unleveled TLW during one of our OG Gaf Trains. No Aggressive Ballistics, Hip Fire, Perfect Balance or LW perk and you were killing 30+ per game. You just kept laughing maniacally and saying "I'll never lose a 1v1 again" lol. Too funny.

10 more posts and it never happened.

Thanks for the couple salvage games Lnkn and Illini. Hated that I had to bail.
It was fun. No problemo.

2real4tv

Very frustrating time with trials just when I thought I was getting better a smack back to reality.

Having problems getting to Mercury this week. Still having fun though when I am not screwing up.

Dropping the donut in a Clash match is a whole new level :p

So you know that gif you posted yesterday where the Blade Dancer was coming at you and you were sent flying across the river into the building and died? I had almost that exact same thing happen to me tonight. I was laughing so hard, I need to find the video and gif it up for comparison.

:lol

209e6f42a378d6644f12fdc9e13fea4a.png

4b7bd87df7963f0826723a9bedb888a9.png

d0436e468f90d4cff350f698cafabc75.png

6dd736d540223e752afc8faa29c5249d.png

Korosenai

Taeshik Cha, a fellow badass trials player on xbone, has just deleted all of his characters. Rip Cha, I had fun wrecking fools with you.

So you know that gif you posted yesterday where the Blade Dancer was coming at you and you were sent flying across the river into the building and died? I had almost that exact same thing happen to me tonight. I was laughing so hard, I need to find the video and gif it up for comparison.

Yeah unfortunately I remember that and Grim's laugh in my ear when I got propelled to orbit :p It was so ridiculous I had to laugh.
I got my revenge on Grim though
sneaky repost
:

KzNrJD.gif

Top Bottom