• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah we're done. Until next time.

PVP makes the game fun despite down times like now. It has it's problems but what can you do.

Nuszka

Please be decent rotating playlists this week....

Metal Gear reviews are insane, cannot wait for next week!

Man, tell me about it. I would be all over the game if i have not been going on vacation next week. I come back a day before tTK lunches. Going to save this gem in between the quiet times in destiny schedule.

Skele7on

Banned
Man, tell me about it. I would be all over the game if i have not been going on vacation next week. I come back a day before tTK lunches. Going to save this gem in between the quiet times in destiny schedule.

What annoys me about Destiny is 99% of the time there is always something to do even if it's just oh play some PvP and wreck some fools.....

Metal Gear will be the game which will force me to take a break from destiny.

I have done all my TTK prep now and am just ready to play a different game for a bit.

Jinjo

So when I booted up the game this weekend after a week or two I suddenly had 6 focused light and a package from an "unknown benefactor" waiting for me, which gave me a legendary HMG. Was this for anythinrg specific or just because I hadn't played in a while?

ocean

Banned
So when I booted up the game this weekend after a week or two I suddenly had 6 focused light and a package from an "unknown benefactor" waiting for me, which gave me a legendary HMG. Was this for anythinrg specific or just because I hadn't played in a while?
Red Bull codes had a problem where they wouldn't work. Bungie went super generous and just re sent everyone who redeemed a code another one in case they'd been affected.

Problem is, it glitched and also re sent any previous codes you'd redeemed, and some people got dupe Strange Coins from the email bribe and or a dupe Benefactor legendary from waaay back when they gave a Legendary to everyone :p

Skele7on

Banned
Red Bull codes had a problem where they wouldn't work. Bungie went super generous and just re sent everyone who redeemed a code another one in case they'd been affected.

Problem is, it glitched and also re sent any previous codes you'd redeemed, and some people got dupe Strange Coins from the email bribe and or a dupe Benefactor legendary from waaay back when they gave a Legendary to everyone :p

One of those packages for me screwed up and didn't give me anything.

I assume it may have just been glimmer and I was capped.

I'm praying it was that....

Tecnniqe

Banned
The Red Bull God blessed you with gifts after your absence Guardian.

ocean

Banned
Witcher 3
Persona 5
Metal Gear Solid V
Star Wars: Battlefront
Black Ops 3
Fallout 4
Uncharted Collection
And of course The Taken King

2015 so intense

GutZ31

Ray has landed on Mercury! Anyone else want to be our third in Trials? No high expectations but fun.
I would enjoy some time learning the map.
I tend to get my self in some bad spots when I play it.

Edit: I may have said that prematurely. I need to get some more sleep lol.

I saw a pic from Taeshik Cha on my activity feed with zero characters and I thought it was a glitch or something. Commented "how scared were you?"
Then I come in here and find out it's real?
Wow that's too bad.

Hope he doesn't regret that tomorrow.
They should really add a 24 timer hour when deleting a character before you you can confirm it. At least it doesn't take that long to max out again if he wanted to, just take some time to get all the exact weapons and armors again.

Sadetar

Yeah unfortunately I remember that and Grim's laugh in my ear when I got propelled to orbit :p It was so ridiculous I had to laugh.
I got my revenge on Grim though
sneaky repost
:

KzNrJD.gif
Oh I remember that. From my viewpoint it was, if possible, even more hilarious. :p

Hahah, all in all good games yesterday so thank you all for company. ^_^

Nuszka

Oh no! Were you guys not able to get your flawless? How far did you get?

We got flawless, but I wasn't satisfied lol. It was my second time I played with them in trials, so I'm not used to their game style and at the end I realised its better to stick with gunnerz for rushing as xo was always in the back sniping(btw he is insanely god mode at it). But what should I expect, playing with pvp monsters...
At least I have a reason to be more motivated to play pvp. Anyway I stayed to late last night (finished after 3am some clash games) but I need to get my head used to those late night stays, tTK is just around the corner.

Klyka

Banned
it's taking a lot of will power to wait for the taken king disc instead of finally getting dark below and house of wolves now.

my friend is in the same boat as you. he's been itching to play all new content with me (I have TD and HOW, he does not) but he just can't get himself to pay a crazy high sum of money, just to play stuff 1 month earlier and without all the cool TTK changes.

Nuszka

Need 350 kills in crucible with my lock to reach rank 3 , then I will move on to my hunter , just checked some stats and I can't believe I haven't played pvp with him since 1st of June... No words

noomi

Yo momma is so big, she is the Traveller!

OOOHHHHHHH SNAAAAAPPPPP!

We got flawless, but I wasn't satisfied lol. It was my second time I played with them in trials, so I'm not used to their game style and at the end I realised its better to stick with gunnerz for rushing as xo was always in the back sniping(btw he is insanely god mode at it). But what should I expect, playing with pvp monsters...
At least I have a reason to be more motivated to play pvp. Anyway I stayed to late last night (finished after 3am some clash games) but I need to get my head used to those late night stays, tTK is just around the corner.

Nice, well glad you got your flawless in that case. Yeah, they are very good players. When I play with them we usually let XO hang back and do the sniping while me and gunners get right in the shit hehehe.

Get some rest man, because tomorrow @ reset. WE RIDE AGAIN!

phen0m24

Taeshik Cha, a fellow badass trials player on xbone, has just deleted all of his characters. Rip Cha, I had fun wrecking fools with you.

You win some, you lose some. But you live, you live to fight another day

I was there. He was trying to help carry my scrubby self after getting Josh's character to 8-1. I am one of those tater sacks Drizzy mentioned, and am quite terrible at this competitive stuff. He was double and triple sniping fools but was unhappy about some misses and some lost 1 on 1s/rounds. Tried to talk him out of it but he didn't want to be hypocritical and not do it. Plus he said he was done, which bums me out as Josh would have played better in my stead.
Some self loathing/blaming here
:(

Kadey as intimidated as I get by you with the no mic ("Wonder what she's thinking" often goes through my mind) the sentiment above is just awesome. Words to live by.

Vadernooooooo.gif Cha :(

Nuszka

OOOHHHHHHH SNAAAAAPPPPP!

Get some rest man, because tomorrow @ reset. WE RIDE AGAIN!

Nah , I will be on tonight , and tomorrow morning hehe, need to finish skirmish and warlock kills so I can enjoy other classes, getting bored of my space mage.
As you probably noticed I was very quiet last night , that was me being tired and worn out from the weekends work.
Will be back with a full sack of banter on tonight.

soqquatto

is there some kind of waiting list for scrubs to discover Mercury? that's* the only thing that I've yet to see in Destiny but I dramatically suck in the crucible

* and the human/awoken races that I'll never unlock on the grimoire because I'l never reroll and I don't think I'll have a fourth char slot ever

Yo momma is so big, she is the Traveller!

Yo momma is so big, Bungie couldn't double her vault.
Yo momma is so big, the Cabal can't even blow her up for getting in their way.
Yo momma is so big, the Traveler tried to terraform her.
Yo momma is so big, she turned the Tower into the Plaza.
Yo momma is so big, when she goes to Orbit she brings the destination with her.
Yo momma is so big, the Darkness is just her shadow.
Yo momma is so big, she was divided up into the next two expansions.
Yo momma is so dumb, she tried to bake with Praetorian Foil.
Yo momma is so dumb, her intellect stat is negative.
Yo momma is so ugly, she broke Quodron's gaze by staring at him.
Yo momma is so ugly, but at least she's chained up.

Klyka

Banned

Yo momma is so ugly, the Gorgons look away!

Tecnniqe

Banned
😱

Top Bottom