• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Can you help me on PSN man?

Do you have someone else with you? As in just need 1?

Come back to the light!

Hahaha I'm assuming you did your 3 runs already? :p

wait, what? why?

*fpfpfpfpfpfpfpfp*

What do you have?

Idk I never check my stats. Probably bad because I literally play with anyone and try to help anyone and never care about stats!

I know because it'll be a few minutes after I send a message and they'll repost hahaha

EDIT: On xbox It's like 1.04, 0.83, and 0.64 (my first 20+ games were really rough!)

Gammacide

Any raids, gorgon checkpoints, or Mercury carries going on for PS4 right now? I'd love to get any of this done tonight. My PSN is V1ctIm.

Any PS4 Mercury virgins that want to do a Trials run with me and Rubenov now? I think he only has time for one carry before he has to go to bed.

todd360

Looking for people to take on oryx wit me. Must be level 40. Must have all 3 subclasses maxed. Must have toned abs. Also I require you to ingest performance enhancing drugs. Will require address to send said drugs. I will also need to perform a background check and credit check. PS4 only. Bonus points if your a girl and don't mind being in my anime harem.

That should do it. Oryx won't know what hit him.

Looking for people to take on oryx wit me. Must be level 40. Must have all 3 subclasses maxed. Must have toned abs. Also I require you to ingest performance enhancing drugs. Will require address to send said drugs. I will also need to perform a background check and credit check. PS4 only. Bonus points if your a girl and don't mind being in my anime harem.

I'm down to fuck

*leads Todd to a hospice

What? Yes todd, Oryx is in there. Tell him i said hi.

Can you guess which week I found my Hopscotch?

J0y9xsd.png

It's like a 2-3 shot BR from my Halo days. It's getting me out of my bad habits like rushing in.

iloveitsomuchillneverleaveyouplsbunglenonerfs

Mupod

Productive weekend, found a Matador 64, did VoG hard, and got to 34 + a couple etheric lights thanks to Trials. Still not sure what to use the second on (first went to Found Verdict), maybe save it if I get a nice primary in the next week or so? I don't even know what drops in Crota's End. On that subject I'd be looking to do CE hard or PoE 34 tomorrow.

Also the helmet from Trials should be back on the vendor before Taken King launches, right?

Productive weekend, found a Matador 64, did VoG hard, and got to 34 + a couple etheric lights thanks to Trials. Still not sure what to use the second on (first went to Found Verdict), maybe save it if I get a nice primary in the next week or so? I don't even know what drops in Crota's End. On that subject I'd be looking to do CE hard or PoE 34 tomorrow.

Also the helmet from Trials should be back on the vendor before Taken King launches, right?

Ill do PoE 34 with you tomorrow and even CE if I have time.

Definity

Got a chance to help a few buddies get a skolas kill tonight. Always feels great to hear that excitement from someone when they complete one of the end game activities for the first time. Good times.

my dad used to play smash bros with my brother and i. he chose young link and spammed the c stick like nobody's business. melee used to have a bonus battle where you'd be awarded points based on "style". the one for spamming attacks was -2000 points and it was called "stale moves". ever since then, he'd say stale moves whenever he saw my brother and i doing something habitual (like sneaking into the kitchen for a midnight snack lol)

i hope that if i ever become a parent, i'll always have enough time to play games with my kids. those memories count.

my dad used to play smash bros with my brother and i. he chose young link and spammed the c stick like nobody's business. melee used to have a bonus battle where you'd be awarded points based on "style". the one for spamming attacks was -2000 points and it was called "stale moves". ever since then, he'd say stale moves whenever he saw my brother and i doing something habitual (like sneaking into the kitchen for a midnight snack lol)

i hope that if i ever become a parent, i'll always have enough time to play games with my kids. those memories count.

My dad still plays Diddy Kong Racing on my old 64. He's addicted to that game :p

NeOak

Why are you describing Math?

E92 M3

Got my 12th gjally from a mercury chest earlier today - will hold on to all duplicate exotics just in case something interesting is revealed.

calder

Should I bother doing the final upgrade for my Monte Carlo? I have an Exotic Shard kicking around but I worry it'll be a waste if we're all getting news guns in a month anyway...

Top Bottom