• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

noomi

Alright went home during lunch and bought a ton of boots from the trials vendors, they are only 250glimmer each :eek:

Ended up with over 200 hadronic essence, and called it quits as I didn't want to exhaust all of my funds. Should be set to level 2 more pieces of exotic gear with it now :D

Voidfang Vestments and HoTPF are both done. Starting to like the warlock more and more

*edit*

true top, don't be fooled by the fake tops

Homeboyd

Why? It's actually the kind of stuff I'm interested in. It's nice to hear them talk philosophy for a change.
Yeah I would just prefer they stick several in one article vs spreading it out over 8 different articles. Then again, I'm not a huge destiny pvp guy either... so this type of stuff is pretty boring to me personally. I used to love stuff like that for old Halo games... just not really for Destiny.

j-wood

I can do 9pm or so. I'll be one doing something. My PSN is ichabod00, just shoot me a message when you're ready. Did you want to do normal or hard (we could do either).

Looks awesome Kadey!

I completed hard already this week, and for normal I'm up to Crota. Do you want to start there or do the entire raid?

Also yeah, the warlock jump is awesome. Press it twice in quick succession with the initial boost perk? I fly all over the place. You just need to have good spatial recognition and timing to use it to get to platforms and stuff. It's meant to be used in motion. You don't like stand in front of a platform and try to jump up to it. You run towards the platform, double jump and boost up to it.

Tecnniqe

Banned
tomsaville_titan.jpg

noomi

Titan jump is the best pls

Titan jump definitely seems to be the fastest, especially skating around. The only warlock jump I can stomach is the focused burst and blink, everything else is... really slow. For the hunter... well bones is all I have to say :D

Anybody have normal Gatekeeper? I want to make some glimmer and retire early on Saturn.

Someone help her out so I can steal it when I get home from work. Need dat $$

Daemul

With nothing to do in Destiny until TTK, I've just been playing PvP in an attempt to get my Hunter's K/d to 2.7-3.0 range before the expansion drops, but I don't know if I have the will to do it anymore, the current meta has drained me of any and all desire to play PvP, I just can't deal with the bullshit anymore.

When's the 2.0.0 patch dropping again? The 9th? It can't come soon enough.

KxoZz

Warlock glide is easily the most precise jump.
I remember jumping up to the top of the citadel pre-HoW. Hunter required a bit of practice, with the Titans "jump" it was damn impossible. Glide made it a piece of space-cake

Gordon

Titan jump is the best one obviously. They can't run or melee (outsde of shoulder charging) so jumping is really all Titans have got lol although I do enjoy using the Bones. My wife says it makes me look like Jigglypuff from Smash Bros lol (Imogen's Fire on HoW gear just makes it lol)

Alright went home during lunch and bought a ton of boots from the trials vendors, they are only 250glimmer each :eek:

Ended up with over 200 hadronic essence, and called it quits as I didn't want to exhaust all of my funds. Should be set to level 2 more pieces of exotic gear with it now :D

Voidfang Vestments and HoTPF are both done. Starting to like the warlock more and more

*edit*

true top, don't be fooled by the fake tops
During lunch? Where's your Vita at, son?

So happy Voidfangs are carrying over to Taken King. Bye bye Ram.

Mupod

I'm really good with the sunbro drift jump. I usually do the VoG megaman 2 jumping puzzle by only briefly touching down on one block (then I fall off 30 times at the ledge boss). I also like how fast you can move with it.

Thing is I've always played Voidwalker in PVP and I'd miss nova bomb and axion bolt a bit. But lately I've really been considering Sunsinger instead since that's what I play in PVE anyways. And I want to mess around with Plan C some more instead of being a blink shotgun asshole (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Top Bottom