• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Daemul

Man, I just want GI to release an article fully detailing each subclass with all the finalized skill trees, because the last subclass article they did a week or two ago was weak.

EDIT: TOP!!!!!

Hunter Master Race!!

11358189_1674706869428791_1541236178_n.jpg

Nami and X Frame, my fellow Titan players, forgive my betrayal.

E92 M3

Kinda sucks that Taken King is not on Amazon's best seller list. I really hope Destiny thrives with Black Ops 3 and Halo around the corner. A lot of heavy hitters coming.

ocean

Banned
Kinda sucks that Taken King is not on Amazon's best seller list. I really hope Destiny thrives with Black Ops 3 and Halo around the corner. A lot of heavy hitters coming.
I think it calls for reasonable expectations. An expansion won't do numbers comparable to Black Ops, Halo, Assassin's Creed et al. Much less at retail, when the vast majority of the sales will probably come from active players buying digitally.

E92 M3

Well Destiny was on the top 10 list for NPD July.

Yeah, I just want a game I'm invested into to keep thriving. Normally, I never put my all into one title because so many just get replaced annually. With Destiny I feel there is longevity so I don't mind playing it a lot and getting deeply imbedded within the eco system.

I think it calls for reasonable expectations. An expansion won't do numbers comparable to Black Ops, Halo, Assassin's Creed et al. Much less at retail, when the vast majority of the sales will probably come from active players buying digitally.

That's what I'm hoping for.

Skele7on

Banned

I can tell you know that the amount of preorders for beta access that are then subsequently cancelled will be very high, Destiny will be back in time for release.

Daemul

Well, it is basically a GOTY edition, and those never sell anywhere near as well as the original release did.

That price doesnt help (i dont care how much changes there are) plus all the heavy hitters, yeah no shit. I dont plan on playing much destiny come this holiday with Halo, Bo3, R6, Battlefront, Fallout etc...

Kyoufu

That price doesnt help (i dont care how much changes there are) plus all the heavy hitters, yeah no shit. I dont plan on playing much destiny come this holiday with Halo, Bo3, R6, Battlefront, Fallout etc...

Halo 5, R6, Battlefront and Fallout 4.

You just put me into a deep coma. :p

Tjamato88

My brother pre-ordered MGS5. Dear god stop adding games to my pile.

I'll never finish all these open world games. It's impossible to find time for other games when i only get like two hours a night to play and I want to play Destiny.

Falifax

Anybody willing to carry my ass to 5 wins in Trials? I just need the boots, I don't need another Summoner.

I can then play regular crucible and help folks get their wins towards their grimoire.

Daemul

I see how it is, Daemul. You'll come crawling back when us Titans get our Solar Mjolnirs.

I hope so man, after starting a Hunter I've found him to fit my personal playstyle much better than my Titan ever did.

I feel more emotionally connected to my Titan though, I went through so much with that big guy.

Spoo

Damn, just realized I haven't run VoG HM this week yet :| Anyone doing it now and can fit in one? (actually, it's my bday so I have to do real life shit, but later tonight if anyone is planning on running it add reeducator on psn)

ich00

oh really? So it only goes up?

I did normal first, and got some rewards up to crota. When our group failed, i tried to find another group and we started doing HM, and I still got rewards for each section.

Yup you can run normal, get all the rewards, then run hard and get a second set of rewards. Unfortunately not the other way around.

If you want to run both tomorrow, I usually do it with a few people. We can do a normal run then a hard run, it doesn't normally take to long and it's pretty laid back.

daedalius

What ever will these players that run around with shotguns constantly do when they aren't a one hit kill from 20 yards out?

Will Destiny have actual gun skill after 2.0? Instead of lol-autoaim/bullet magnetism thorns everywhere? That might be hoping for a bit much I suppose.

j-wood

Yup you can run normal, get all the rewards, then run hard and get a second set of rewards. Unfortunately not the other way around.

If you want to run both tomorrow, I usually do it with a few people. We can do a normal run then a hard run, it doesn't normally take to long and it's pretty laid back.

OK yeah that works. We can skip tonight then.

DjRalford

All I have left is antheon hard and skolas for complete triumph.

It's going to be a case of close but no cigar though as I won't have much time to get to 34 from 32 and run skolas before 15th September.

Juraash

Goals for this week: Hit 34, maybe do Skolas? Seems...doable. I'd also like to get HM kills for CE and VoG but I've barely run those raids on normal, so I'm concerned about sucking it up. We shall see, if I hit all those goals I'll ha e to pvp to finish my triumphs.

This is an odd request, but when the taken king drops I'm getting the legendary version so I'll have an extra copy of destiny, a dark below code and house of wolves code for the One. Would anyone be interested in trading their ps4 version?

Top Bottom