• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

KJRage

God rumble is so easy.

latest

any PvP pros around to help me get to 7 wins?
i'd love to get my hands on the messenger :/

rasengan1337

I haven't been able to get online today but could get on soon. Sadly it's probably too late for Wicked since its 3 am there. Not sure if anyone else is around to help. Rubenov is out of the country for the week.

God rumble is so easy.

Lookoutwegotabadasshere.jpg

Rumble is just boring. Least skill-based mode by far. It should be called "who can find the kinderguardians fastest"

Pre-TTK Checklist:

• Fill postmaster box with public event packages.
  • Fill inventory with completed 5000 XP bounties.
  • Max Crucible and Vanguard marks
  • Edge Vanguard, Crucible, and Faction reputations just short of at least 4 or the next highest level

Anything else? I've already completed Moments of Triumph and Grimoire above 3000 on Xbox/PlayStation.

Anyone on XBONE feel like helping me get to the lighthouse for the first time?

I'm....ok....at the pvp, 1.5 kd overall. Not amazing, not absolute garbage.

It's the one thing in Destiny I haven't done in year 1, and it would be really cool if I could go just once. I definitely don't expect to go, so anyone that teams up, no pressure. I'd be stunned if we went 9 and 0, but I'd like to try.

Went on LFG and joined a chill group, went 8-3......not too bad for a group that just wanted to screw around. But I really hate using LFG.

I've never gotten a Focused Light before, I didn't realize that I can take it from the Postmaster and not use it.

I just didn't want to use it until 9/15, whoops.

ahhh...I see now.

yeah, I think you're good to take it into your inventory. It won't activate until you say so. I have a bunch on my characters and it's just sitting there. FYI it appears in all your postmasters, but once you remove it on one postmaster then it vanishes from all of them too. That's normal.

Lexad

Actually you probably don't want to fill it out with packages because you will be getting commendations from the marks. Not sure if they would go to lost packages or not.

I haven't been able to get online today but could get on soon. Sadly it's probably too late for Wicked since its 3 am there. Not sure if anyone else is around to help. Rubenov is out of the country for the week.
wheelhoss is gonna help me out. so the three of us might be able to get me there. :D

Namikaze1

Remind me again:

Will our marks be automatically turned into commendation packages and be waiting at the postmaster come TTK launch or there's someone we gotta go to in order to exchange them (marks) for the packages?

I'm saving up PE and Cryptarch packages. If they're automatically converted into packages, I might as well stop saving packages once I get to twelve on each guardian.
No one?

Lookoutwegotabadasshere.jpg

Rumble is just boring. Least skill-based mode by far. It should be called "who can find the kinderguardians fastest"
It's pretty boring. I only play it for the bounties. Not sure what the hostility is for. I was just playing around.

Dunno. Is that what happened last time? i.e. NF being out of reach by one level right away

We've never had a level jump of 6 before. Both TDB and HoW were only 2 levels up from max. 30 -> 32 and 32 -> 34. So it wasn't an issue. But it seems like NF is always 2 levels down from max. So I'd assume it will be lvl 38. If I recall correctly you can't join a NF if you are more than 3 levels down.

Didn't we have to manually hand in material last time? I forgot what it was but I remember us turning something in to earn faction exp since said item was no longer relevant. It's probably the same for TTK but I'm not sure if they confirmed that or not.

Yeah. That was commendations that we were turning in. They are just using that same system to do this conversion it seems.

Commendations are no longer used for anything else.

todd360

It's pretty boring. I only play it for the bounties. Not sure what the hostility is for. I was just playing around.

The pvp elitism here is strange. Its pretty easy to consider yourself the best when you can't challenge people in private matches. Stats don't mean much since we screw around more than we play seriously.

Rehsa

Bummer, so that's a no go for me too huh. Next weekend maybe :)

wheelhoss is gonna help me out. so the three of us might be able to get me there. :D

Ok cool. I'll hop online in 5 min or so, if you already have a 3rd feel free to start w/o me

Not sure where you saw hostility. Thought it was obvious everyone was playing around. Lewboski gifs and badass.jpgs.

The pvp elitism here is strange. Its pretty easy to consider yourself the best when you can't challenge people in private matches. Stats don't mean much since we screw around more than we play seriously.

And now there's PvP elitism too apparently. Not sure where any of this is coming from, don't get the negativity.

It is strange. Cliques form based on how good you are. People who I used to play once in a while with couldn't be bothered anymore because I am not a trials rock star.

Very sad. I hope I am never that good otherwise the fun of trials is completely gone.

Just saying - while the subject is out there. Not inferring anyone on the last few pages is on my mind with this. It's just been on my mind lately, so bringing it up. Not meaning to offend anyone.

This seems like a bit of an overreaction to some harmless joking around...

maomaoIYP

I'm seriously considering cancelling my MGS V preorder and wait for a price drop because all I want to do everyday when I get home is play more destiny.

Bummer, so that's a no go for me too huh. Next weekend maybe :)

I'm logging on now and still up for trying to help sometime tonight if you want to play. Just being realistic that we'll need a strong 3rd to make a good go at Mercury, unless we get decent luck matching teams.

rNilla

i'm adding you.

anyone is free to add me on Skype and i'll invite you to a DGAF chat. will use it to coordinate threads or whatever else. username is twilightgap
I'm happy to contribute but between you and Lnkn I think you have the pretty graphics covered.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Must be a 60% sniper, must have and be able to use all exotic handcannons, must have at least a 35 True Skill, must have 70% or higher in trials, must have 5000+ kills with all classes.

Rehsa

I'm logging on now and still up for trying to help sometime tonight if you want to play. Just being realistic that we'll need a strong 3rd to make a good go at Mercury, unless we get decent luck matching teams.

Yeah no worries, we can see what's up later

Top Bottom