• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

rNilla

I've been playing a lot of heroes of the storm . lol
I gave up on Trials and since then I've been waiting for more PvE content :)
Glad to be back <3

Welcome aboard!

hypenaught.png

Gammacide

Does anyone fancy helping me get to Mercury or at least sharing a Gorgon CP? Need to make this late night count for something! (I'm off tomorrow so "too late" is meaningless :)

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
This game. Wtf. I was so sloppy and died the most in a weekly strike just now. Yet it chooses to give not one but TWO legendary engrams to me as a reward.

LTWood12

Sorry for bailing Gutz and T-44. I'd told my wife I'd be back up in half an hour. Figured that'd be plenty of time based on our prior runs. Hated to leave on that note.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Just got back into the game after about 6 months and a friend and I did the HoW and Dark Below DLCs. I think we finished them. Not sure what to do now.

I'm level 28 and haven't really moved much I'm glad Bungie is changing the light level system, I'm not a fan.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Just got back into the game after about 6 months and a friend and I did the HoW and Dark Below DLCs. I think we finished them. Not sure what to do now.

I'm level 28 and haven't really moved much I'm glad Bungie is changing the light level system, I'm not a fan.

Prison of elders and party up for a raid with dgaf

shermas

Buy some armor, hit the NFs, do the weekly, get some coins. Most of the guns are on their way out, it seems, but I'm still grinding away...

Drizz has a strong back, pretty sure you'll be able to go the distance with them :D

Couldn't have done it w/o xo's help :) Congrats to rasen! Got his first Messenger, Scholar and Eye of Sol.

CNOfmKAUcAA3BQv.jpg:large

I'll be up until I get those boots or 5am lol.
If he can help that would be great! I'd be content with the 3 wins if you/he are too tired to continue after that.

Doing a run now to try and get xo's buddy to Mercury for the first time, but I'll be on until 5am and down to help whenever.

thanks for the lighthouse run, Drizzay & XO. though i didn't get the messenger adept, i still ended up with a great gun for PvP in the vanilla version!

SnakeEyes

Banned
thanks for the lighthouse run, Drizzay & XO. though i didn't get the messenger adept, i still ended up with a great gun for PvP in the vanilla version!
See, I knew you guys could do it! :D

You only need the Adept for PvE anyway. If you got the normal version then you've got a fantastic Trials and Crucible gun :)

darknil

welp, no luck at Trials, and I just realized to get to Mercury you need to get flawless?

Well, there's going to be another 2? opportunities for that, but I got devastated pretty easily today.

Top Bottom