• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

LTTP but this is by far my favourite DLC cloak description. :p

676.jpg

Waldini

Wait ... I've looked back several pages and couldn't find anyone saying that Xur is going to show some new TTK Exotics today?

... on Instagram though. Xur with 'dem selfies!

ypPXloY.png

SnakeEyes

Banned
I dunno if I'm late to the party on this, but has anyone else come across this video before?

Supposedly during the Tower walkthrough, someone paused on the weapons in the Vault and saw a Legendary weapon that looked eerily like the Strangers Rifle. Now we all know the Strangers Rifle is a Rare and not a Legendary, and this icon did not have the symbol in the corner of the weapon being a new TTK DLC weapon, so the speculation is that once TTK drops, the Strangers Rifle will become the new Necrochasm in that you can upgrade it from its Rare base to a Legendary and eventually into the Exotic "No Time to Explain."

Would certainly be cool if this turned out to be the case.

X-Frame

I dunno if I'm late to the party on this, but has anyone else come across this video before?

Supposedly during the Tower walkthrough, someone paused on the weapons in the Vault and saw a Legendary weapon that looked eerily like the Strangers Rifle. Now we all know the Strangers Rifle is a Rare and not a Legendary, and this icon did not have the symbol in the corner of the weapon being a new TTK DLC weapon, so the speculation is that once TTK drops, the Strangers Rifle will become the new Necrochasm in that you can upgrade it from its Rare base to a Legendary and eventually into the Exotic "No Time to Explain."

Would certainly be cool if this turned out to be the case.

I don't think it'll become a Legendary, because all the people who sharded their Stranger's Rifle for whatever insane reason won't be able to upgrade it then.

It's possible that we obtain a Legendary version somehow so that everyone can get it. Or, Bungie just opens another way to get the Rare version again.

Hedera

So PoE 32 and 34 this week are Gulrot the Unclean and Valus McRainbow. Killed them both several times but still no Grimoire - do I need to land finishing blow?
30 points I've been robbed of!
I took the liberty of checking destinystatus with your psn (hope you don't mind) and you actually already have the grimoire card for the Cabal boss - Valus Trau'ug (the one that has the mechanic of changing the element of his shield). You don't have the card for Val Aru'un who's a boss in PoE 28.

As for the Gulrot guy I not sure what's happening. Are you sure you've done it previously in PoE 32/34? You do not have to deal the final blow though.

----

Guys I was on vacation for the past few days and didn't check the thread much, but does anyone know if the red bull stream is archived anywhere?

ocean

Banned
This is the slowest the thread has ever been at reset damn.

I have a game for you to test. What's the most broken Exotic you can come up with by taking one Exotic's unique perk and adding it to another? Must stay within same weapon slot so no Wolfpack Rounds on a Secondary. My candidates:

The Last Word: add Bad Juju's stealth auto reload on kill.
Thorn: Hawkmoon's lucky rounds on this smaller magazine

I don't think it'll become a Legendary, because all the people who sharded their Stranger's Rifle for whatever insane reason won't be able to upgrade it then.

It's possible that we obtain a Legendary version somehow so that everyone can get it. Or, Bungie just opens another way to get the Rare version again.

they can always make it redrop after the last level and then have that mission be a daily after they announce it.

This is the slowest the thread has ever been at reset damn.

I have a game for you to test. What's the most broken Exotic you can come up with by taking one Exotic's unique perk and adding it to another? Must stay within same weapon slot so no Wolfpack Rounds on a Secondary. My candidates:

The Last Word: add Bad Juju's stealth auto reload on kill.
Thorn: Hawkmoon's lucky rounds on this smaller magazine

wolfpack rounds on thunderlord triggered on every round.

This is considered "good" Skolas, right? No lightswitch bullshit...

Is anyone interested in doing a level 35 PoE? I only have three triumphs remaining, the two raids on hard mode and Skolas. I'd love to knock off Skolas tonight.

I don't want to miss out on the Year One Emblem. Time is short at the moment. Does anyone have plans to run the two raids on hard mode over the next week? I'm lacking experience, but I'm hoping it won't discount me.

This weeks Skolas a good Skolas?

Yes, this is the best week for Skolas. I'm happy to do a bunch more kills this week if the timing works out for people to get their Triumphs. I'd like to have one first timer in each run, and can do two if they are Lv34. We can also do some raid boss kills if people need that. If we have checkpoints, it would take 10 minutes total to kill both raid bosses.

Need some advice, i'm lvl 33 (and a half) hunter, my triumphs are almost complete, just need an Ecletic Light to get to lvl 34, my guess is my best route is via POE lvl 34 ? Then get guns maxed and get ready for Skola ?

Yes, do the PoE34 for a guaranteed E-light. You don't have to have all maxed weapons,maven just a 365 GHorn helps a lot although a maxed Arc primary and Arc shotgun are great too.

ocean

Banned
mark-van-haitsma-mark-van-haitsma-sleep-stimulant-in-game.jpg

image.php

lol at reddit comment "Bungie: 3D print that, assholes"
This is the correct reaction for all things badass.
I was like, why is Ocean telling me that GAF is down...
Lol took me a second to get it :p That's not Ocean, it's my troll kid brother stopping you from posting o:)
I took the liberty of checking destinystatus with your psn (hope you don't mind) and you actually already have the grimoire card for the Cabal boss - Valus Trau'ug (the one that has the mechanic of changing the element of his shield). You don't have the card for Val Aru'un who's a boss in PoE 28.

As for the Gulrot guy I not sure what's happening. Are you sure you've done it previously in PoE 32/34? You do not have to deal the final blow
Thanks a lot for checking dude! Had no idea there was another Valus lurking PoE 28 :)

As for Gultor, pretty sure I've killed him a few times. Wasn't he the boss on PoE 34 last week? Cause I ran that twice :p

GlamFM

Banned
Yes, this is the best week for Skolas. I'm happy to do a bunch more kills this week if the timing works out for people to get their Triumphs. I'd like to have one first timer in each run, and can do two if they are Lv34. We can also do some raid boss kills if people need that. If we have checkpoints, it would take 10 minutes total to kill both raid bosses.

Yes, do the PoE34 for a guaranteed E-light. You don't have to have all maxed weapons,maven just a 365 GHorn helps a lot although a maxed Arc primary and Arc shotgun are great too.

Nice! I´ll keep an eye out for you when I´m online.

I think we are PSN friends already - what´s you name again?

Klyka

Banned
After I have eaten and chilled a bit, I'd be up for any PoE or raid shenanigans! Just did the NF earlier, got a Plan C out of it. One more for my little collection!

so i'd say around 3.30pm GMT+2 i'll be online and looking for people to play with :D

PSN is Klyka1

Top Bottom