• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

ocean

Banned
So PoE 32 and 34 this week are Gulrot the Unclean and Valus McRainbow. Killed them both several times but still no Grimoire - do I need to land finishing blow?
30 points I've been robbed of!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Mine broke at the joint but I managed to repair them with electrical tape, you can barely notice it

For the price, the sound/mic quality is very good.
Angus_MacGyver

ocean

Banned
Variks selling Helmet.

Full Discipline on Hunter
Full Intellect on Warlock and Titan

Really, really hope they have Fallen perk!! Makes Skolas so much better to have that helm for quick Super. Can someone check?

FyreWulff

Wolf Bounties

Earth:
Queenbreaker Captain
Mothyard Wolfpack

Venus:
Wolves' Guard (Campus 9)
Ether Runner

Moon:
Hellmouth Wolfpack
Archon Slayer mission

Is anyone interested in doing a level 35 PoE? I only have three triumphs remaining, the two raids on hard mode and Skolas. I'd love to knock off Skolas tonight.

I don't want to miss out on the Year One Emblem. Time is short at the moment. Does anyone have plans to run the two raids on hard mode over the next week? I'm lacking experience, but I'm hoping it won't discount me.

anx10us

Banned
Need some advice, i'm lvl 33 (and a half) hunter, my triumphs are almost complete, just need an Ecletic Light to get to lvl 34, my guess is my best route is via POE lvl 34 ? Then get guns maxed and get ready for Skola ?

Acidote

Do I have time before the 9th of September to do the year 1 raid accomplishments? I'm missing the hard ones: HMs of Atheon, Crota and Skolas. Is there a thread where I could find people to do it or would this very one be fine?

I consider myself an average to reasonably good player, but I left the game when the first dlc was released and I only recently joined the good fight back again when the season pass was discounted on the psn. Today I'm finally (as I never seem to get etheric lights) reaching level 34 with that Variks helmet although I'll try to do the PoE again before buying it.

By the way this is my profile: http://bit.ly/1NRetpp

GlamFM

Banned
Do I have time before the 9th of September to do the year 1 raid accomplishments? I'm missing the hard ones: HMs of Atheon, Crota and Skolas. Is there a thread where I could find people to do it or would this very one be fine?

I consider myself an average to reasonably good player, but I left the game when the first dlc was released and I only recently joined the good fight back again when the season pass was discounted on the psn. Today I'm finally (as I never seem to get etheric lights) reaching level 34 with that Variks helmet although I'll try to do the PoE again before buying it.

This thread is just fine.

ocean

Banned

Stay tuned to the thread today. Tuesdays are your easiest shot at getting a Heroic Crota or Atheon kill or at least the checkpoint so you can more easily form a group afterwards.

I'm also looking to do the same. I'm on placement until the 19th, however, so I don't have much free time.

Acidote

Stay tuned to the thread today. Tuesdays are your easiest shot at getting a Heroic Crota or Atheon kill or at least the checkpoint so you can more easily form a group afterwards.

So I don't have to do the whole raid for that to pop? Just the final bosses? I'll try to grab one of those saves then when I get home from the office.

ocean

Banned
I'm lazy enough that I might end up missing the Triumphs emblem if I don't get to work on getting Golden Chests. Missing 3 on Venus :(

Also missing 22/77 Ghosts (getting them would give me 175 more Grimoire). Between these Ghosts and the PoE bosses (glitched cards but I'll try to land the finishing blow today to see if it works) I'll be 3500 and just quit the race there :p

Guess that's what's on the menu for the week.

Pure scumbag tactics! ;)

It was good fun running with you again EJ. I have to play hyper aggressively when teaming up with you to avoid all of your kill steals. :p

Likewise man, always good fun! I always find it funny when someone claims that, I might be one of the players that never plays aggressive and yet I'm always being accused of stealing kills :p

GlamFM

Banned
Sorry, does that mean if a group reaches the final area, I can be invited into the Fireteam from that point?

Yes, You can also just grab a Ceckpoint and start with an entirely new group from there.

As long as the final Boss goes down and you are there you´ll get the achievement.

DjRalford

I'm lazy enough that I might end up missing the Triumphs emblem if I don't get to work on getting Golden Chests. Missing 3 on Venus :(

Also missing 22/77 Ghosts (getting them would give me 175 more Grimoire). Between these Ghosts and the PoE bosses (glitched cards but I'll try to land the finishing blow today to see if it works) I'll be 3500 and just quit the race there :p

Guess that's what's on the menu for the week.

I had 6 chests missing in total yesterday, across the planets

Took me 40 minutes to get them all

deoee

Can someone here get my Titan trough the NF? He's still 30 (no lucky drops :( )
I'm on PS4

deoee0

Edit: 34 Hunter needs the NF too :D

Top Bottom