• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Hedera

Thanks a lot for checking dude! Had no idea there was another Valus lurking PoE 28 :)

As for Gultor, pretty sure I've killed him a few times. Wasn't he the boss on PoE 34 last week? Cause I ran that twice :p
Just checked that this week's 32 is Gulrot so he must have been last week's 34. Yeah don't know what's happening there, must be a glitch or something.

Ayyy
Fine you wanna play that way? Queenbreaker's Bow gets Pocket Infinity laser beam while keeping its ammo count and charge rate

Slightly OT but what is the concensus on year 1 bounties giving year 2 exotics? I suspect its very unlikely but I'm holding off on my pocket infinity and SGA bounties...I have a spare thorn one too.

WooW finally on GAF, sup everyone some know me as Gunnerz just saying hey to he community :D

I already said something last night in party chat, but now it's official in the thread. Welcome aboard Gunnerz! :)

I don't know how I did this:

It was only Blessing of Light too.

Defender Titan vs. Bladedancer

What Storm Fist perk did you have active, the one that does damage around an enemy when you punch them? It almost seemed like the bubble created a punch of extra hit markers that stacked and killed him. You can see a lot of hit markers pop up, it makes no sense otherwise :p

Nice! I´ll keep an eye out for you when I´m online.

I think we are PSN friends already - what´s you name again?

Yeah I think so. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Yes, this is the best week for Skolas. I'm happy to do a bunch more kills this week if the timing works out for people to get their Triumphs. I'd like to have one first timer in each run, and can do two if they are Lv34. We can also do some raid boss kills if people need that. If we have checkpoints, it would take 10 minutes total to kill both raid bosses.
Drizz, I'm up for Skolas (and PoE 32 & 34) later today.
Only got Skolas left for Year 1 Triumphs.
Will start at around 17.30 CET (-6 ET / -9 PT) if that's OK with you?

ocean

Banned
Slightly OT but what is the concensus on year 1 bounties giving year 2 exotics? I suspect its very unlikely but I'm holding off on my pocket infinity and SGA bounties...I have a spare thorn one too.
It worked for TDB and HoW because they were straight damage increases. Now that they're basically different weapons and not just a cap update, I'm not sure.

I have a feeling that won't be the case anymore. Like I wouldn't be surprised if the Black SUROS for example never dropped and it was acquired exclusively via Blueprint purchase for 120 Marks.

This is mere speculation, wouldn't hurt to hang on to the bounty and let us know how it goes :)

E92 M3

LTTP but this is by far my favourite DLC cloak description. :p

676.jpg

I haven't seen this cloak yet, but like it a lot!

Also, I hope Bungie doesn't show any new exotics because they have just been spoiling everything! Only thing left to discover will be the raid =/

That said, the raid exotic(s) will be glorious!

Drizz, I'm up for Skolas (and PoE 32 & 34) later today.
Only got Skolas left for Year 1 Triumphs.
Will start at around 17.30 CET (-6 ET / -9 PT) if that's OK with you?

Yeah that should work. I just did reset raids and NFs so I'll be taking a break for a while but could do some Skolas kills tonight.

ocean

Banned
With armor things would get really, really stupid really, really fast.

Heart of the Praxic Fire: add Voidfang's spawn with grenade energy (it burns, it burns)

Waldini

With armor things would get really, really stupid really, really fast.

Heart of the Praxic Fire: add Voidfang's spawn with grenade energy (it burns, it burns)

O ... O, yes.

3x Warlock Sunsinger = BURN IT ALL!

The glorious sight of burning Guardians. Nothing beats that.

ocean

Banned
Unfortunately, it's lost in the dark corners of time. Crucible vendor sold it during TDB.
So you're saying I should grind a few hundred Roc Strikes until I get a Legendary Class Item Engram, and then try to get Rahool to give it to me. It's a 1 in 10,000 chance, or within an order of magnitude bounded on one side.

I'm sure someone, somewhere would consider doing this :p

deadduck

I have a game for you to test. What's the most broken Exotic you can come up with by taking one Exotic's unique perk and adding it to another? Must stay within same weapon slot so no Wolfpack Rounds on a Secondary. My candidates:

The Last Word: add Bad Juju's stealth auto reload on kill.
Thorn: Hawkmoon's lucky rounds on this smaller magazine

Truths aggressive tracking on super good advice would be so funny

anx10us

Banned
Yes, this is the best week for Skolas. I'm happy to do a bunch more kills this week if the timing works out for people to get their Triumphs. I'd like to have one first timer in each run, and can do two if they are Lv34. We can also do some raid boss kills if people need that. If we have checkpoints, it would take 10 minutes total to kill both raid bosses.

Yes, do the PoE34 for a guaranteed E-light. You don't have to have all maxed weapons,maven just a 365 GHorn helps a lot although a maxed Arc primary and Arc shotgun are great too.

Excellent news, will work on maxing my Fang of Ir Yut / Found Verdict and Gallahorn ... next question, whats the quickest way to max these weapons ? Bounties ?

So you're saying I should grind a few hundred Roc Strikes until I get a Legendary Class Item Engram, and then try to get Rahool to give it to me. It's a 1 in 10,000 chance, or within an order of magnitude bounded on one side.

I'm sure someone, somewhere would consider doing this :p

I think it can still be found via tdb strike playlist, no?

Mine is sitting safely in my vault.

lol of course, but good luck with that.

Mine is also sitting in my vault. :)

I can't think of a cloak I didn't buy that I don't still have or particularly want. Of course, I wanted them all, but vault space has forced my hand. Thankfully, the HoW cloaks are all pretty shit looking shower curtains.

X-Frame

What Storm Fist perk did you have active, the one that does damage around an enemy when you punch them? It almost seemed like the bubble created a punch of extra hit markers that stacked and killed him. You can see a lot of hit markers pop up, it makes no sense otherwise :p

Haha, no Storm Fist since I was a Defender. I was wearing the Feedback Fence gauntlets though. So maybe my shotgun, my melee, and the Feedback Fence shockwave all added up enough damage in a short enough time to kill a full health Bladedancer.

Also Drizz, would tomorrow night sometime be good for you to help me with Sholas? I'm away on vacation from Thurs to Sunday so I'm short on time, haha. If not no worries maybe Sunday night or Monday.

Top Bottom