• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

noomi

Ghost Angel Cloak is best cloak!

Ghost-Angel-Cloak.jpg

noomi

You mean the H_LD Starwinder Cloak, right? :p

What about H_LD Starwinder?

Heh, I never knew that one existed.

Reminds me of when the game released.... those who bought the legendary edition got a special ship... a few weeks later that same exact ship but with a different name was found from random chests in the world.... I still have that ship, looks better than the legendary one too :D

After backlash from the community they changed the Aurora Lance to this...looks better with white :p

Reminds me of when the game released.... those who bought the legendary edition got a special ship... a few weeks later that same exact ship but with a different name was found from random chests in the world.... I still have that ship, looks better than the legendary one too :D

They gave the rare ship a white stripe instead of the legendary one's yellow stripe. The white looks better. :(

Namikaze1

Outrageous Fortune still is my favorite ship in the game.

Anyway, got two spots open for Nightfall. Already started it. PSN is namikaze1.

Edit: full

Tovarisc

After backlash from the community they changed the Aurora Lance to this...looks better with white :p

Reuse of models and assets and slapping different colors on them is going to happen in game that has a lots of loot, but same time limited by memory capacity of last-gen.

IMO white weapons, armor, sparrows and ships > everything else.

all the good looking gear is the stuff you start with. I made a post about it somewhere BRB

Silvard

Thanks for the runs Nami, Deku and Fig.

Three NF runs: an engram, an etheric light and a legendary auto rifle.

Great start to the week. /s

Thanks for the runs Nami, Deku and Fig.

Three NF runs: an engram, an etheric light and a legendary auto rifle.

Great start to the week. /s

Taken King is going to give a us a MUCH needed reset

I hope they remix MORE of the original content than they have shown so far

There is still so much they could do with the stuff they have already made

Bogeypop

Always a longshot on weekday mornings, but especially so after all the go-getters probably already did the raids right when reset started, anyone up for VoG HM? Fiending to get out of the no VoC and no Fatebringer club before TTK just so I can know what it's like :'(

Fucking Variks. Thought he was calling me back for my Elder Cipher, but gave me a Judgement's Grant instead. Thanks for nothing, you alien bastard.

Gammacide

Always a longshot on weekday mornings, but especially so after all the go-getters probably already did the raids right when reset started, anyone up for VoG HM? Fiending to get out of the no VoC and no Fatebringer club before TTK just so I can know what it's like :'(
Yah, it's my day off so ill be on most of the day. I'm sure we could get a team together. My PSN is V1ctIm.

I'll help. I've got about an hour before work.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

noomi

What's the best pvp weapons these days? I was using my mida multi tool and kept getting smoked by hand cannons.

- Any exotic Hand Cannon
- Hopscotch Pilgrim/Messenger/Red Death
- Matador/Party Crasher/Judgement
- Her Benevolence/Shadow of Veils/Spear
- Ash Factory/BTRD/Truth

zewone

I don't think it'll become a Legendary, because all the people who sharded their Stranger's Rifle for whatever insane reason won't be able to upgrade it then.

It's possible that we obtain a Legendary version somehow so that everyone can get it. Or, Bungie just opens another way to get the Rare version again.
Eh. The Stranger could just hand you a new, legendary version after you beat TTK. "Here, this is from even further in the future. Peace out."

matmanx1

Xur on Instagram? He doesn't seem like the type to resort to social media. I wonder if The Nine have forced his hand this time around. Larger forces could be in play....

Omnigul on Void burn tonight should be fun. Atheon's Epilogue at 365, Her Benevolence/Party Crasher +1 void versions and Truth 365 should make it an entertaining strike. I know some folks really despise Omnigul but I have come to appreciate it. It is clearly designed as a chase and then siege type encounter with Omnigul backed into a final corner and you and your friends having to break through her defenses.

Having finished up all of the Year 1 Triumphs last week I am feeling a lot more relaxed with the game. It's like the downhill cruise before the Year 1 finish line. Time to sit back and enjoy it while I finish up an Elder Cipher and a couple more little things.

Top Bottom