• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

zewone

No, last week I accidentally deleted it immediately after getting it, but I just received it again.

Feels good, man

UcBFM35.gif

Well, to be fair, if you've seen a few scifi moves, played a few scifi games, read a few scifi books; there arent that many tropes available (or to juxtapose against each other). Wouldnt 'surprise' me if a future Destiny game will feature a more humanized/individual Vex that the played interacts with, just as they have done with Variks.

True. Hopefully they get their story telling on par because I'd love the vex to get more interesting.

That PeppenServos guy that's #1 on WOD scares me. That's ~ 11 hours a day, every single day. Makes me feel better about my 840 total non-idle and non-tower hours.

Trakan

I have information, but I do not know yet if you are the one it is meant for... Titans: fly like the shadows with the Empyrean Bellicose. Aiming your weapons while in the air will hold you in place for a short time. Orbs collected when your Super is full will recharge your melee ability. - Xûr, Agent of the Nine

I mean, I used Fatebringer 300 for both normal mode, and hard mode Crota before it got the 365 treatment.
Might as well try.

im sure it will still be good for a little while. although a 300 fatebringer was only a 10% drop off in damage compared to the 331 cap. the difference between a 1100 head shot and a 1000 headshot is barely noticeable. I have a feeling its gonna be a lot different now. it appears that old 365 weapons are going to have a static value of 160 light. we have seen weapons at 260 light. this is a lot more damage output than that

Looks amazing.

2Rt3jgo.png

But that ability... sounds pretty low tier. Angel of Light and collecting Orbs on full super recharges the already crappy Titan melee.

Pass.

For some reason it reminds me of one of those fancy toilets you'd find in Parliament

Angel of Light on Titans though...good perk to have if you're running a hand cannon.

Dangit. I would have purchased a Felwinter's Lie on XB1 just to troll everyone to death in Trials this weekend. Since I had 3x Rank 5 chars.

lt519

looks cool, but angel of light and wasting orbs for my melee? meh.

Pie in the sky.

Yeah I'd rather the orbs not be picked up so I can save them for after I use my super. Throw away exotic.

Edit: 496 WOD, I'm ashamed. That's a lot of time for one year. I don't even want to start listing the things I could have done with that time to better myself haha

Top Bottom