• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

darthbob

New Titan exotic helmet on destiny instagram

For the new page.

2Rt3jgo.png

darthbob

Nice looking. It matches well with Iron Banner gear and shaders.

Can't wait to find out what the perk is

"I have information, but I do not know yet if you are the one it is meant for... Titans: fly like the shadows with the Empyrean Bellicose. Aiming your weapons while in the air will hold you in place for a short time. Orbs collected when your Super is full will recharge your melee ability. - Xûr, Agent of the Nine"

https://instagram.com/p/60GGYpFXCU/?taken-by=destinythegame

jaaz

Whats it do?

Cant see at work

"I have information, but I do not know yet if you are the one it is meant for... Titans: fly like the shadows with the Empyrean Bellicose. Aiming your weapons while in the air will hold you in place for a short time. Orbs collected when your Super is full will recharge your melee ability." - Xûr, Agent of the Nine

FyreWulff

Is Felwinter level 3 or 5? Haven't logged in with my warlock who i got to 3.

Got my Titan and Hunter to 5 last time but I've done the nightfall on both at this point

Well too bad because I got in anyway :D

Bought Felwinter's. Is it better than Matador 64 with the same perks?
It's the lowest of the three if all three had God rolls. I believe it's Metador > Party Crasher > Felwinter. They all do roughly the same amount of sniper shotgun play regardless.

Going to guess this is an exotic shotgun based on the reload animation alone.

gpELS6i.png

I know we've seen it a handful of times already, and there has been talk about it being an exotic, but we didn't know for sure. To me, this seals the deal.

Kalamari

Embyrean Vericose looks like it might be pretty situational with that hang in the air perk while ADS. It might be useful for some raid or strike encounters.

Trakan

Going to guess this is an exotic shotgun based on the reload animation alone.

gpELS6i.png

I know we've seen it a handful of times already, and there has been talk about it being an exotic, but we didn't know for sure. To me, this seals the deal.

It shoots a slug and it's made by Tex Mechanica.

Wilde

One thing to consider about the Angel of Light perk on a Titan, is that it might prove really useful when using Hammer of Sol.

Think about floating above everyone and hurling hammers everywhere...

X-Frame

What an absolute piece of shit Titan exotic helm.

Bungie WTF are you thinking? The worst perks ever given to an exotic.

EDIT: Sunbreaker, ohhhhhh ......

LTWood12

Sunbreaker would like to have a word...

Oh my god...

I didn't even consider that. Fuuuuuuuuck.... these might be good for Sunbreakers.

Even as a Sunbreaker, i don't see how this is beneficial. I'd rather the orbs go towards getting a full super sooner instead of giving me a couple more hits w/ the hammer. In the use-case you're imagining it's effectively a mask of the third man, except it requires you to pick up more orbs to see the benefits.

ocean

Banned
FUUUUUUUU K

Iron Banana caught me by surprise :( missed reset rep glitch.

Thanks for the PoE Ambutious. Finally got that Gulrot Grimoire :)

Top Bottom