• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Daemul

"Travel deep into the heart of the Dreadnaught, in pursuit of a Cabal assault team. Stop it from detonating the Hive ship's core."

4291501-1209328476-23827.gif

Why are we stopping the Cabal from blowing up the Dreadnaught?

EDIT:Beaten

Does any other shotgun have non-iron sights? Or is the Chaperone unique in that way?

zvth169.png

Would make sense if it has better range on it than a normal shotty.

TsuWave

logged on to play some salvage and noticed it was replaced by iron banner. FFS, why is salvage a rotating activity/mode? it should be always available

LTWood12

Well, you know the group I play with (basically exclusively), so it's definitely not the group's fault. =) captscience, Dave_6, Haybro, Verde, schwagger15, and Grip (and you, when you join us!) are all laid back and have a good time.

I'm also the dissenting opinion; no one else seems to dislike the PoE content the way I do. It just isn't my cup of tea.

I don't like any of the PoE. I haven't done 35 yet, but haven't enjoyed any of my time in the lower levels. As mentioned above, the group's great. If it wasn't for the group, I just wouldn't do it at all. As it stands, I'm willing to subject myself to PoE occasionally just to play with the guys.

I'm looking forward to the Skolas encounter itself, I'm just super not looking forward to the preceding stuff.

I could do it around 7:45 central tonight if you're up to it. I can probably rope Gutz into it too if Science isn't available.

Eyeron

So I received an email stating that there was an etheric light at the postmaster. Ended up being a legendary sniper rifle. Is this fairly normal? Thanks for getting my hopes up, Bungie.

Namikaze1

Thanks again Nami!

But yo, what if while fighting Oryx one random fireteam member occasionally becomes cursed/confused like in a JRPG and start's wrecking havoc on the team.
I would really like to see something like that during the raid.

Anyway, I'll have the Vex one up tomorrow. Need a break. I may get around to Cabal but there's the stream going on tomorrow so I'll most likely hold off on them till Thursday.

Navy Bean

"The Chaperone Exotic shotgun fires a single slug shot and grants an Agility boost when equipped. Your precision kills will grant a brief increase to Handling, Range, Rate of Fire, and Stability. - Xûr, Agent of the Nine"

Not bad if you land a headshot...

noomi

You know.... now that I think about it that exotic titan helmet will be pretty useful for when you pop a bubble, jump straight up, aim to shoot a rocket and then drop back in :D

E92 M3

"The Chaperone Exotic shotgun fires a single slug shot and grants an Agility boost when equipped. Your precision kills will grant a brief increase to Handling, Range, Rate of Fire, and Stability. - Xûr, Agent of the Nine"

Not bad if you land a headshot...

I'm willing to bet Found Verdict is still better.

GhaleonEB

"Travel deep into the heart of the Dreadnaught, in pursuit of a Cabal assault team. Stop it from detonating the Hive ship's core."

4291501-1209328476-23827.gif

Why are we stopping the Cabal from blowing up the Dreadnaught?

EDIT:Beaten
At the very least, the Reef would be toast. Probably Saturn (because space magic) to boot.

New exotics so far look great, but the perks are not that interesting.

Okay, that actually sounds nice. Pop up from the bubble, mow some guys down, drop back in.

At the very least, the Reef would be toast. Probably Saturn (because space magic) to boot.

I know "space magic" and all that, but do you have any idea how much distance is between the Reef and Saturn?

I mean, we're talking an explosion that would make the Sun look like a match stick.

E92 M3

Shotgun really is trash. Wohoo agility and some small stat upgrades. My guess, they are saving the best for quest based items.

Top Bottom