• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Yeah, I could only find a good image that included the belt at all with logarithmic scale, because the distances are so huge.

Here's a better one w/o the asteroid belt (and w/o pluto, since it's not a planet):

scalemodelSS.png

I'll stop now. Point is, The Traveler can do whatever it wants.

stop the Pluto discrimination!
you're a filthy Pluto-ist.
Kappa

darthbob

cJCWRIR.png

Warlocks: reshape the world and turn iron to gold with the Alchemist's Raiment. Collecting Primary Ammo will give you a chance to gain glimmer. Orbs collected when your Super is full recharge your grenades and melee. - Xûr, Agent of the Nine

Guess the whole 'collecting orbs while you have a super fully charged' is gonna be a thing now...

lt519

Can we stop posting all the new exotics in here without spoilers? I'd like to not know everything about the TTK before it drops. I get Bungie is releasing this info but some of us want media blackout on the actual content!

flkraven

That looks like one of the Destiny t-shirts they sell at Gamestop. Could be good for farming depending on how much glimmer is given.

darthbob

I guess I'll be the one to say it.

These Exotics fucking suck.

will reserve final judgment for when we actually get to use them

PuMa

Warlocks: reshape the world and turn iron to gold with the Alchemist's Raiment. Collecting Primary Ammo will give you a chance to gain glimmer. Orbs collected when your Super is full recharge your grenades and melee. - Xûr, Agent of the Nine

That's actually super useful.

Sine curve is in full effect.

After a ridiculously bad week of Trials, my hype dropped to almost 0 to where I stopped getting excited about TTK. Yesterday, I didn't boot up Destiny at all, for the first time in forever. It was a good break because this morning I started to get excited again.

So far the exotic news sounds underwhelming but I don't know the whole image to make a complete judgement.

Can we stop posting all the new exotics in here without spoilers? I'd like to not know everything about the TTK before it drops. I get Bungie is releasing this info but some of us want media blackout on the actual content!
Non of these are spoilers they're just exotics. You're in the Destiny OT. Expect discussion.

This should be the notification on Iron Banner:

Iron Banner Day 1 = Pure Lagfest; Stay away entirely. Day 2 - 7 = blind dart throw; Enter at your own risk.

As a guy who gets pretty upset about spoilers, going on a media blackout and entering a thread OT are very much two different things.

As of right now I can tell you that Bungie is showing off 1 new exotic every hour on the hour. If that helps you avoid things.

darthbob

As a guy who gets pretty upset about spoilers, going on a media blackout and entering a thread OT are very much two different things.

As of right now I can tell you that Bungie is showing off 1 new exotic every hour on the hour. If that helps you avoid things.

I'm guessing that next we'll see another weapon, maybe another special weapon, and then after that we'll see Hunter gauntlets.

cJCWRIR.png

Guess the whole 'collecting orbs while you have a super fully charged' is gonna be a thing now...

$_$

lt519

Well if the thread wasn't tied to DGAF LFG, I'd have no problem not coming here. Oh well, I'll just abandon ship until TTK, no big deal. See you on the Dreadnaught! Edit: To be devil's advocate this isn't TTK OT and there's gaming side (yuck) threads about the reveals, but you're right it'll be unavoidable in here.

Top Bottom