• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

I'm absolutely loving these
team-focused class perks. Definitely seems like a great way to actually promote the creation of builds, rather than just simple end-all be-all character setups

nowai

Stormcaller get's Arc Bolt grenades now?!?

Bungie pls. "hmm maybe Lightning grenades are too OP. okay, how about arc bolt!!"

At least they could have given Nightstalkers Suppression grenades instead of the shit Spike nade.

Deku Tree

So artifacts are just another armor item with stats that gives you a perk and the only perk we have seen is a chance to generate orbs when you land a melee of a certain elemental damage type?

ich00

Looks like my titan will be the first one I work on, the allure of the Dark Side is real, but OP Thor looks soooo good.

I have a huge problem with this concept, and I wish you guys would be more specific. :-/

Do I really have to go find the grouping posts where I was ignored because I wasn't close friends with posters to prove that what I said has merit? That's not going to serve any purpose whatsoever. I'm not interested in getting people to see that I was slighted by people I don't care about months ago, and I'm also not interested in proving a problem exists by calling people out.

It's a problem best stated generally, and people can take my post as prescriptive or ignore it.

NeOak

Man, where does Deej gets those people to play? Random youtuber gets invited? Ok.

Mr. Fruit: "halp, guys, halp"

Same shit as Professor shitBroman.

-.-

nowai

Man, where does Deej gets those people to play? Random youtuber gets invited? Ok.

Mr. Fruit: "halp, guys, halp"

Same shit as Professor shitBroman.

-.-

They want exposure. His channel exceeded 200k subs in a manner of months. Like him or not, that is highly impressive growth.

At least he's not screaming like Brobro.

NeOak

They want exposure. His channel exceeded 200k subs in a manner of months. Like him or not, that is highly impressive growth.

At least he's not screaming like Brobro.
Gameplay wise. He got scared of a fucking major. Pls.

If Deej brings back Turdman to scream half the people will boycott the stream

nowai

Gameplay wise. He got scared of a fucking major. Pls.

If Deej brings back that turd to scream half the people will boycott the stream

lol I'm not defending him. His entire shtick is being a goofy jagoff. He is a legit pretty terrible player if you watch any of his videos.

My point was that he has a lot of exposure and he can bring in a ton of viewers by making a "hey watch me on stream" video on his channel.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Do I really have to go find the grouping posts where I was ignored because I wasn't close friends with posters to prove that what I said has merit? That's not going to serve any purpose whatsoever. I'm not interested in getting people to see that I was slighted by people I don't care about months ago, and I'm also not interested in proving a problem exists by calling people out.

It's a problem best stated generally, and people can take my post as prescriptive or ignore it.
It would enormously serve a purpose to me, personally, at the very least. On the one hand it would give me an idea of what a phenomenon that I failed to witness myself actually looks like so that I can be more vigilant and do anything possible to discourage it. On the other hand it would reassure me that I haven't done what you're describing here, or, if indeed it shows that I have, do whatever I can to convince you it was not intentional, personal or done by design. Finally, this isn't precisely about "proving whether or not what you said has merit"- I assume that it does, and am just seeking more information to combat it.

If the issue is calling people out publicly I can absolutely understand that and if you'd prefer to PM me instead that makes perfect sense. I just completely disagree- with many of you as it turns out!- that this is a problem best stated generally. Stating it generally actually seems to me to be the best way to ensure that no progress is made.

Mindlog

The blowing up the system by destroying a Dreadnought thing reads specious.
More important question. Why are these ships so effin dirty on the inside?

This reminds me of those old Ratchet and Clank fights in the arenas where you would fight two bosses with them switching throughout.

Holy shit,
they combine!

NeOak

lol I'm not defending him. His entire shtick is being a goofy jagoff. He is a legit pretty terrible player if you watch any of his videos.

My point was that he has a lot of exposure and he can bring in a ton of viewers by making a "hey watch me on stream" video on his channel.
Sorry man, I know you weren't.

It's just annoying. And no, his retarded attitude on the PoE reveal made me want to never give him a view.

Anyway, seems it is over o.o short strike

NeOak, you are an ass. GameFaqs level
Do I need to quote your tags?

Frenden

Banned
Annoyed by Mr. Fruit skipping the first part of the strike. I would've liked to see the new hunter abilities. Throw a smoke bomb or something, sheesh.

Top Bottom