• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Not really much to analyze there.

The only thing that I noticed was the Titan perk that lets allies do more damage actually lets allies hit "crit" shots anywhere on the target.

Which sounds like it could have good synergy with The Chaperone.

GhaleonEB

Annoyed by Mr. Fruit skipping the first part of the strike. I would've liked to see the new hunter abilities. Throw a smoke bomb or something, sheesh.
That really bothered me as well. Hey guys, going to show a new strike, oh the special guest is skipping it so we can't see the environment or the encounter. Okay. :\

Concensus was "Strike was cool, stream was meh". Seems like their game plan just choked up when they didn't start on time because it felt rushed.

Wish we got to see more of the artifact. I have no clue how they work.

That really bothered me as well. Hey guys, going to show a new strike, oh the special guest is skipping it so we can't see the environment or the encounter. Okay. :\

James shed a single tear when he saw them all run past.

To be fair, Cozmo was in the front.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Pretty poor. Even though I main a Titan I felt too much was focused on it. Would've liked to seen the others especially the sword.

MrDaravon

I wished they had shown the post-game screen; they're saying they've made strikes more rewarding, but he got 20 vanguard rep, no marks, and a blue items in-game at the end -_-. Entirely possible better and more rewards were the post-game drop, but would have been nice to have seen that.

Also are people like Mr. Fruit actually popular in the community? Jesus.

I like the new strike. Decent mechanics. No bullet sponge crap.

Definitely ready to throw those hammers. I'll be using the tracking perk though, that's for sure.

So from what I gathered from the stream is this Mr. Fruit is primarily a PvP player.

So someone please tell me we had him show off the PvE content?

I mean, I like what I saw, but skipping brand new content, really? So lame.

Final boss fight was really cool. Rest of the strike was pretty average and kind of boring.

The developer said that room with the tank was dynamic, so I wonder what else we could fight in that room, if there would be anything the size of a Tank to replace it, or if it would just be a larger quantity of enemies.

Honestly, any other community member that will be joining as a guest in the future has no excuse to not hit a homerun at this point. Everyone has been bad.

The bar for your performance has been set incredibly low.

Frenden

Banned
The strike looked great. No marks for completing it from what I saw. Boo.

They always seem to take two gameplay steps forward and one economy step backward. And then play catch up on the next major release.

Reserving judgement until we know more, but not dropping marks for strikes means I will probably not be playing them much. Why would you? Just for the strike boss drops? Will those be good enough to warrant that or a blue gun ala Stranger's Rifle?

More questions than answers. Are we sure that the Marmoset playlist will drop marks? Has that ever been confirmed?

Kyoufu

Not regular strikes. Only strikes from Vanguard Ursa playlist and possibly Vanguard Marmoset do. As well as Nightfall and Weekly strikes.

Oh right. I'm silly.

That was just a regular strike selected from the Director map. Right. Okay.

To earn marks we have to choose playlists, like we do now. Okay, crisis averted!

Lee

Also are people like Mr. Fruit actually popular in the community? Jesus.

Editing does wonders in making youtubers seem better and more witty than they are in person. He was fine though, just not a personality I'd personally put in front of tens of thousands of viewers. Cozmo was zoned out and Claude seemed cool.

Navid

That strike didnt really do anything for me, looked pretty standard in setup with almost nothing new in terms of ideas... and I like how their idea of changing up bullet-sponge bosses complaint was to just have two less bullet-sponge bosses that simply run away and return.

At least the first stream had a good deal of information to be revealed alongside it.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Editing does wonders in making youtubers seem better and more witty than they are in person. He was fine though, just not a personality I'd personally put in front of tens of thousands of viewers. Cozmo was zoned out and Claude seemed cool.

Claude was awesome.
Streams need more Luke.

<3 Luke

NeOak

Cozmo was like "I don't like this dude" and Claude was the highlight.

And yes, heavy editing due to how he even fails to aim sometimes >.>

Top Bottom