• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

nOoblet16

in a game so starved for content, why would they let you skip a 3rd of the content in a strike?

Destiny is not content starved anymore. It may be for people who have been playing it for a year now because for us new content is the only thing that matters but for new players Destiny has quite a lot.

man, Nolandroids delivery is pretty damn bad on that datto video too.

some are good and other seem really weird.

Destiny is not content starved anymore. It may be for people who have been playing it for a year now because for us new content is the only thing that matters but for new players Destiny has quite a lot.

I play every night, I get it. I still think its weird that you can easily run past that section on the new strike.

Daemul

Nolanbot
KuGsj.gif

Yeah, now we know that the voice director is the one at fault here.

Lee

rNilla

Datto's video has a full gameplay walkthrough with no commentary. There's another walkthrough at the end with commentary, but I just skipped that.

Cool but his voice is still in the video. He's still a personality and commentary or not his videos are shared and discussed here often.

So long as these people are prevalent in the Destiny community it's likely Bungie will continue to have them on their streams or involved as a way of including the community by representative.

hydruxo

man, Nolandroids delivery is pretty damn bad on that datto video too.

some are good and other seem really weird.

I play every night, I get it. I still think its weird that you can easily run past that section on the new strike.

Nolanbot's rendition of 'guardian down' sounds really weird. Probably just because I'm so used to Dinklebot doing it. I thought the rest of his lines in the strike were good though. The one about the bombs at the end got a laugh out of me.

Kyoufu

So once the Solar Titan's melee hits the boss, anything you do will do critical damage.

No wonder they got rid of Gjallarhorn. Could you imagine wolfpack rounds doing crit damage from the whole fireteam? lol

deoee

VoG HM/NM soonish?

1) deo drop
2) Liam_Croft
3) Ambitious
4) EroticSushi
5)
7)

I'll be ready in about 20-30 minutes.
Hope that's ok for you guys? :)

Top Bottom