• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

DarKshodaN

Hey guys keep an eye peeled for Boguester or Lt519 as they have been helping new Skolas slayers. They have been running folks through nights and weekends, so just kind of lurk the thread and you'll see them on. You can always PM as well.

I'm exhausted DGAF might read and go to bed

Zzzzz
don't get old

That's cool thanks, i try to get in contact with some of this guys.
It's hard to find a group for it, even as a lvl 34 player with maxed weapons

Yeah arekkusu77, you can send me a friend request.

Request sent

If you two want an experienced third I could help on a Skolas run in ~20 minutes. If there are more first timers still looking to do it tonight I could definitely do a few runs.

That's cool thanks, i try to get in contact with some of this guys.
It's hard to find a group for it, even as a lvl 34 player with maxed weapons

How long will you be available tonight?

KxoZz

I wonder if there will be new trophies/achievements to earn with TTK. Has anything been said about this?
I'm kind of not expecting it, but it would be nice.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
If you two want an experienced third I could help on a Skolas run in ~20 minutes. If there are more first timers still looking to do it tonight I could definitely do a few runs.

20 minutes sounds good to me. Thanks!

PSN: RoboPlato

ich00

I'm going to throw this up for the new page:

I created a DGaf group on the100.io. Its open to all so whoever wants to join it can. Hopefully enough people join it so that I can be another resource that we all can use. I have it set so inactive users are kicked after 30 days, so hopefully that will keep the group active.

If you're unfimiliar with what the100.io is: it's basically a site to schedule encounters in Destiny in order to get a group together. You can do anything from Raiding to normal Crucible to Trials to regular strikes.

Here's the link if you want to join the group:
DGaf on the100.io

DarKshodaN

I am available all night, just hit me up and i will be ready, thanks :)

radiohead1

Neo Member
Alright well I went ahead and created a DGaf group on the100.io. Its open to all so whoever wants to join it can. Hopefully enough people join it so that I can be another resource that we all can use. I have it set so inactive users are kicked after 30 days, so hopefully that will keep the group active. Here's the link: DGaf on the100.io

Saw this, got excited, signed up!

Noticed the average age of the group spike after I was added...time to re-examine my life, people. What has Destiny done to me?

I'll keep justifying it by telling myself that my 11 year old needs a good gaming mentor so I need to be up to speed. Ha.

ocean

Banned
Anyone want to try and do PoE 34? 33 Warlock, psn: kaiotheforsaken

Also unrelated question: if you use an etheric light on a totally unupgraded weapon from say...CE, what damage does it get? Does it go straight to 365 or does it just give you the ability to get it to 365 through the final column of upgrades?
Might be mistaken here but I think 334 fully unleveled, then requiring all the upgrades for 365.

Just got spare change.25. Any good?

Yes. It can kill in 2 bursts, but counterbalance is essential. Otherwise the gun is junk because it recoils HARD up and to the left making it next to impossible to land the two bursts required for the kill. Roll it until you get counterbalance and it's beast. It has better base range than Hopscotch or Messenger.

X-Frame

Just getting to watch the Twitch stream now -- I liked how Fruit would throw his first hammer down at his feet in order to generate his overshield, and then I continued on throwing the hammer at enemies.

That was smart -- not sure if Bungie gave him that tactic but it makes a lot of sense!

ich00

Saw this, got excited, signed up!

Noticed the average age of the group spike after I was added...time to re-examine my life, people. What has Destiny done to me?

I'll keep justifying it by telling myself that my 11 year old needs a good gaming mentor so I need to be up to speed. Ha.

Hhaha, it looks like the average age is at 30 right now, I'd say that probably about right for this game.

I'm 35 and my wife makes fun of me for playing "kids" games all the time. I just tell her it helps keep me young.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

I created a DGaf group on the100.io. Its open to all so whoever wants to join it can. Hopefully enough people join it so that I can be another resource that we all can use. I have it set so inactive users are kicked after 30 days, so hopefully that will keep the group active.

If you're unfimiliar with what the100.io is: it's basically a site to schedule encounters in Destiny in order to get a group together. You can do anything from Raiding to normal Crucible to Trials to regular strikes.

DGaf on the100.io
This site/grouping strategy relies on having a bunch of people looking at it for times that are convenient for them, so I suggest joining up even if you don't intend to use it. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it will automatically rule out people who never use it again after 30 days. You schedule things days in advance so you can take a look and see if there's anything you want to join (after a couple days). Great idea setting it up by the way ich!

ocean

Banned
Bought every single Faction shader - I hope this really does remove them from the loot table for Faction rank level ups once TTK drops.

I also wanna buy all the Speaker emblems because it'd look cool to have that kiosk full of nice collections by Faction and vendor. But I don't know if I'll have the space for all this crap.

6 shaders per Faction, then there's stuff like Crota, Iron Banner, Trials, Skolas, the Queen, Eris...and the Speaker who has a ton. Not to mention the cool stuff Eva has.

I just don't wanna miss out on having one that is missable post 2.0 but I just can't fit these anywhere.

Juraash

Got room for Skolas in minute? I'll be hitting 34 as soon as I get to the reef.

Namikaze1

My body is ready to kick some tooken ass.
My body has been ready since E3. :p

No problem.

Nami, please tell me Eva wasn't selling Victory Eagle yesterday. I forgot to check

She wasn't. I am starting to keep track of her wares. I turned my PS4 on last night just to buy the dead zone emblem :p
Well I'm glad someone else is checking up on her cause I haven't visited her in the last 3 days.

j-wood

Yes. It can kill in 2 bursts, but counterbalance is essential. Otherwise the gun is junk because it recoils HARD up and to the left making it next to impossible to land the two bursts required for the kill. Roll it until you get counterbalance and it's beast. It has better base range than Hopscotch or Messenger.

Mine has rodeo. Is that the same thing?

Frostburn

Alright well I went ahead and created a DGaf group on the100.io. Its open to all so whoever wants to join it can. Hopefully enough people join it so that I can be another resource that we all can use. I have it set so inactive users are kicked after 30 days, so hopefully that will keep the group active. Here's the link: DGaf on the100.io

I signed up to the group and posted a noob friendly VoG run for tomorrow around lunch time EST. I plan on taking my bro on his very first VoG since he finally bought a PS4 and Destiny. My other brother has been playing a while but hasn't done many raids and will be going as well. We have 3 spots open for anyone interested level 27 or higher. I plan on explaining the fights and guiding the group as needed. Sign up and join us!

Spoo

DGaf on the100.io

I signed up. I'm getting *pretty* close to the point where I'd feel comfortable sherpa'ing or helping with poe up to 34. Either way I want to find ways to sort of give back to the DGAF community -- cool initiative, man.

todd360

All we need is Math to stream with a webcam and camera zoomed in on her chest area and you'll see the subs rolling in!

We can't do that. She is our kawaii idol. She must maintain a perfect public image so we can milk her for every penny.

rujUa8g.jpg

This is the image we have to go for. Math-chan must strive to look as kawaii as possible for maximum profit.

NastyBook

I'm down to do it whenever you have an opening tonight, boguester.

PSN: GibbShift Can't remember if I have you on BL already.

Top Bottom