• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

20 minutes sounds good to me. Thanks!

PSN: RoboPlato

Sorry for the delay, I had to update my PSN software :-/

My PSN is DrDrizzay101 btw, I should be on in just a minute.

Page-Top-a-Be-Bop: First picture I ever took in Destiny

CNYPj50UEAALnZh.jpg:orig

todd360

As a side note: How many episodes is One Piece up to? Never watched any of the show, and barely read any of the manga, but might start if I have nothing else to watch.

Don't even think about the number of episodes. Just start and see how it goes for you. Just remember that it starts out somewhat slow.

We can't do that. She is our kawaii idol. She must maintain a perfect public image so we can milk her for every penny.

This is the image we have to go for. Math-chan must strive to look as kawaii as possible for maximum profit.
Dammit Todd lol
As a side note: How many episodes is One Piece up to? Never watched any of the show, and barely read any of the manga, but might start if I have nothing else to watch.
In the anime it's at 706 in the middle of the newest arc. The manga has just ended that arc.

I would seriously think about giving it a shot. Its sooo good. Also it's Dgafs unofficial official anime/manga cause I said so.

Sorry for the delay, I had to update my PSN software :-/

My PSN is DrDrizzay101 btw, I should be on in just a minute.

Page-Top-a-Be-Bop: First picture I ever took in Destiny

CNYPj50UEAALnZh.jpg:orig

What a sweet summer child you were. At that point no one had any idea you would turn into this community very best and most helpful member. Just a lonely guardian looking up at the sky. Small begginings :)

Namikaze1

I like it.

We can't do that. She is our kawaii idol. She must maintain a perfect public image so we can milk her for every penny.

This is the image we have to go for. Math-chan must strive to look as kawaii as possible for maximum profit.
Sometimes I wonder what kind of drugs are you taking. And if I can have some of whatever it is you're having.

What is even going on here...

84712107.gif
I have no idea.

Dammit Todd lol

In the anime it's at 706 in the middle of the newest arc. The manga has just ended that arc.

I would seriously think about giving it a shot. Its sooo good. Also it's Dgafs unofficial official anime/manga cause I said so.
Cant argue with that.

X-Frame

Is the Nightstalker's "Vanish in Smoke" new?

That sounds like an AWESOME ability. Throw a Vanish smoke grenade at a Sunbreaker to conceal them so that they can safely melee a boss with Melting Point, then the whole fire team unloads on them after stepping through a Weapons of Light bubble. >:)

Gritesh

Is anyone on playstation running VOG anymore? I have only done it twice I am only lvl 29 but would like to do the raids I missed before TTK comes out, I quit playing like 8 months ago and recently got back in. Dr drizzay hand held me through my first VOG run that far back

Is anyone on playstation running VOG anymore? I have only done it twice I am only lvl 29 but would like to do the raids I missed before TTK comes out, I quit playing like 8 months ago and recently got back in. Dr drizzay hand held me through my first VOG run that far back
Lots of people still run it 3x weekly.

Namikaze1

Slowly working on the Taken general information thing I'm doing. I can tell the enemy list is gonna so freaking long. Took some notes from today's videos for this shit.
Well...fuck..

I'm at episode 46 and I'm digging the show so far but the fact that I'll probably never reach it's end is saddening and discouraging. Why does it need to be so long.
I don't know man. In the manga, it's been 200 chapters since the first half of One Piece came to a close (according to Oda). We're on 797 right now. This ride will never end.

LTWood12

Been kind of a crazy day. Just catching up on things. Man, that green hand cannon takes half an hour to reload, but those 2900 Crits sure were something.

I am available all night, just hit me up and i will be ready, thanks :)

It's the last thing for my triumphs as well. But I'm happy to wait until others get it done first since I have a bit of time on my hands

We're on round 4 now so once we're finished I can fire up another one if you're still around.

Got room for Skolas in minute? I'll be hitting 34 as soon as I get to the reef.

We're full on this current run but I can keep doing them tonight as long as there are interested newbies.

todd360

I remember trying to read the manga about a year back, and gave up after being bored.

You have to get to a certain point before it hooks you in and never lets go. Its a long story. It starts out slow. The episode count is its greatest strength and it greatest weakness. Its kinda like one person can read a book that he never wants to end and someone else can see that same book and be intimidated by its size, thus never giving it a chance. That kind of person is weak.

Well...fuck..

I'm at episode 46 and I'm digging the show so far but the fact that I'll probably never reach it's end is saddening and discouraging. Why does it need to be so long.

It needs to be that long. It is a very ambitious story. The grand line is a dangerous place that few have fully explored. Truly a place worthy of guardians who seek the thrill of adventure.

You are a clique, face it. You attract the cool kids a.k.a. J and J. Josh loves playing with you guys so that's as clique-y as you can get. :p

Thank you for doing that, by the way, and that extends to all the X-Bros who accommodate my quite yappy offspring. :) He has a great time running with whomever will take him - he still wants to see if he can show up Unstable. :p

Thanks X and all who are GAF-offspring friendly. :)

Haha no problem man! Nothing better than trying to make as many people have a good time and be happy as possible.

DarKshodaN

We're on round 4 now so once we're finished I can fire up another one if you're still around.

We're full on this current run but I can keep doing them tonight as long as there are interested newbies.

Sure, just add me when you have time, i am in destiny at the moment
ID: darkshodan84
but like i sayed, i can not use a mic at this time,family is sleeping :(

Top Bottom