• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Its not a problem, we can either go for a full run or just start from Deathsinger for max efficiency/rewards

I'll make sure your in, my PSNs same as here if you want to add me

Sent you a friend request. I don't mind where we start. I guess it just depends on what time 6 GMT translates to here.

Thanks for walking us through Skolas and doing most of the heavy lifting. That was fun. I only have the two raids to complete on hard mode and then I have completed the Year One Triumphs.

Thanks a lot my man! You made it seam easy.

It's a proud day for Skolas School: we had our very first Lv32 graduate. Congrats to newbies GlamFM and pioneering low-level guardian Pock3tmonstr for our first timer, first try kill!

The full run took 1 hour, 24 min where 40 minutes were spent on Skolas without wiping once. That's what I love about the redesigned encounter. By playing smart and slow, you can have lots of deaths and mishaps yet still emerge victorious. Good stuff.

CNaGTXKUAAA5Zgg.jpg:large

Unfortunately it actually works out to be 4am here and I'm working tomorrow. Have to pull out. :( Sorry. Do you think you might be able to do another run another time soon?

Over the weekend would be best, I don't mind doing it anytime. It doesn't take long

V1ctim I'll probably still do one tonight

Good morning DGAF!

So what should we expect from the weekly update today? hmmmm

pick 7

guardian speak glossing over yesterday's stream and a link to the video archive
paragraph from a designer about X change in TTK
screenshots (one possibly including the Thunderlord)
general disappointments conveyed in bulletpoints
miscellaneous stats
date next public destiny showfloor appearance
date for update 2.0 deployment
clarification for digital edition preorders
whatever video was on the front page of reddit

anx10us

Banned
I could do a HM Crota tonight for people who need the Triumph, I'll put up a post around 6pm GMT to see if theres enough interest

I don't suppose you fancy running another one a little later ? maybe 9:00 GMT ? I think I have you in my friends list already (psn aanx10uss), I need Radiant energy ...

Also need some help with POE .. ;-)

Acidote

I won't be at home today until 9:30pm CEST (that should be around 7:30pm GMT, right?) since I have to be with my dad at the hospital. I'll ask around and if you're still doing an HM Crota run for the Triumph I'll try to join so I'll only have Atheon and Skolas left.

FyreWulff

Heh. Just found out while doing bounties that even though it's a Common, the game considers Husk of the Pit important enough to send to your postmaster if you can't pick it up

noomi

Gave up on Far Cry 4 yesterday, started off strong but the gunplay completely ruined it for me. Will try to beat Journey and Ori & The Blind Forest before TTK.... maybe mad max if there is time...

date for update 2.0 deployment
clarification for digital edition preorders

Only two that matter!

I won't be at home today until 9:30pm CEST (that should be around 7:30pm GMT, right?) since I have to be with my dad at the hospital. I'll ask around and if you're still doing an HM Crota run for the Triumph I'll try to join so I'll only have Atheon and Skolas left.

I don't suppose you fancy running another one a little later ? maybe 9:00 GMT ? I think I have you in my friends list already (psn aanx10uss), I need Radiant energy ...

Also need some help with POE .. ;-)

CEST is +1 GMT so 9pm will work

noomi

i hope the new hunter super is viable in pvp. while i know hunters were spoiled with great supers i was looking forward to use a new one.

After yesterdays stream and the run down they did with the subclasses, the Hunter is definitely my most anticipated one.

Throwing smoke down to vanish (lol), supporting teammates, evading.... all sounds like so much fun.

It will be my first leveled class once TTK hits, then Titan, and lastly the Warlock.

It's a proud day for Skolas School: we had our very first Lv32 graduate. Congrats to newbies GlamFM and pioneering low-level guardian Pock3tmonstr for our first timer, first try kill!

The full run took 1 hour, 24 min where 40 minutes were spent on Skolas without wiping once. That's what I love about the redesigned encounter. By playing smart and slow, you can have lots of deaths and mishaps yet still emerge victorious. Good stuff.

Thanks again. Once you explained the mechanics and we had a rhythm going, it felt good. Definitely want to participate in this kind of action on a more regular basis.

noomi

It's still considered DLC, as in you have to have the base game to play it, so I can't see how it would have a platinum. Never seen DLC have a platinum before.

I wouldn't think so either, no new plat, but new trophies will be fun to try and achieve again :D

Also, I heard that you stole Wicked from us with promise of chips and gravy. He was almost ours!

Deku Tree

I thought I was going to reroll a character for TTK and replay the story to see the changes. I want to change my female Titan into a male Titan. Then I realized how crazy that was.

I'd have to play through the story. Then I'd have to play the Eris story missions. Then Play the HoW story missions. Then do all the Eris quests to get rid of the green diamond above her head. Then do a PoE 28. Then unlock the omnigul strike. Then rank up every single faction above rank 3. And I haven't even done any TTK stuff yet. And all of that just to hear Nolan screw up the "guardian down" line. Etc. OMG no.

I wouldn't think so either, no new plat, but new trophies will be fun to try and achieve again :D

Also, I heard that you stole Wicked from us with promise of chips and gravy. He was almost ours!

Hahaha I think the nail in the coffin was a steak pie. Try again. ;)

noomi

I thought I was going to reroll a character for TTK and replay the story to see the changes. I want to change my female Titan into a male Titan. Then I realized how crazy that was.

I'd have to play through the story. Then I'd have to play the Eris story missions. Then Play the HoW story missions. Then do all the Eris quests to get rid of the green diamond above her head. Then do a PoE 28. Then unlock the omnigul strike. Then rank up every single faction above rank 3. And I haven't even done any TTK stuff yet. And all of that just to hear Nolan screw up the "guardian down" line. Etc. OMG no.

I did this last week for my warlock, and it wasn't that bad. I had some friends sherpa me through the whole story and was level 20 in about 5 hours. Then I just did the Eris/HoW stuff here and there and that was that.

You could also just use the insta-level to get to 25 come TTK.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Still missing 6 exotic pieces of armor to complete my Year 1 collection.

Having doubts I'll be able to collect them all before TTK rolls.

I'm the same, chestpieces (apart from the Crota one) look so bad on male warlocks to the point of really annoying me and I have no idea why I made a female Titan. But both decisions are going to bug me so much that one day I'm goi g to be crazy enough to delete them

As well as the story stuff there's the double(soon to be triple) subclass grind

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
There will be 3 more Xur days before TTK, don't give up ;)

Yeah, I've been farming motes through different methods so I can gamble at Xur.

After TTK rolls out I believe the POE chest will be the only place where Year 1 exotic armor will be available.

Lucky. Mine will arrive:

Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain + Steelbook Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain - exclusif Amazon
Vendu par : Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

Livré le : mardi 1 septembre 2015

I originally had it pre-ordered with Amazon, but switched about a month ago. Glad I did. :p

Raybunny

I originally had it pre-ordered with Amazon, but switched about a month ago. Glad I did. :p

I have no problems with amazon deliveries here in France. But its a pain to receive it right on the launch day and not one working day before. Used to patch on launch day with crappy PSN download speed.

GlamFM

Banned

Ha! Never realized Pock3t was 32 - that explains A LOT ;)

Top Bottom