• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Congrats to the Skolas Academy's two newest graduates: Reeducator and RibbonHunter! Having a Lv33 was no problem at all for these two fine gentlemen on our very smooth run. Great job and thanks for the enjoyable company!

Plus RNGsus blessed me with all the sweet loots:

CNY7hwrU8AE-U0T.jpg:large

You're are a fucking machine man. I logged back on late last night and saw you were taking more skolas first timers through. How many clears you at now?

It's up to 68 or 69 now. I'll hit 100 eventually, but it won't happen until TTK when we aren't under-leveled anymore. Even doing 5-10 per week is pretty taxing :p

Do you have an idea of who you're inviting next?

Sorry I keep missing you for runs, I could do one more tonight if you're still up. If it's getting too late, I could make sure to get you in first tomorrow night or whenever works for you.

I'll be available for runs all week although I'll be doing some Trials stuff too starting Friday.

darthbob

Reposting for new page because it's so Smexy af

CNXH4gZWEAADejT.png:large

Congrats to the Skolas Academy's two newest graduates: Reeducator and RibbonHunter! Having a Lv33 was no problem at all for these two fine gentlemen on our very smooth run. Great job and thanks for the enjoyable company!

It's up to 68 or 69 now. I'll hit 100 eventually, but it won't happen until TTK when we aren't under-leveled anymore. Even doing 5-10 per week is pretty taxing :p

Sorry I keep missing you for runs, I could do one more tonight if you're still up. If it's getting too late, I could make sure to get you in first tomorrow night or whenever works for you.

I'll be available for runs all week although I'll be doing some Trials stuff too starting Friday.

lolwow that's a pretty good chest

Going for QB or LoW?

Juraash

I just want to thank everyone on GAF who I played with today. I hit 34 after a few PoE runs, got my triumphs for Atheon, Crota and Skolas. It was an awesome day of Destiny and super, super fun. You guys are all fantastic people to play with.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So Skolas is doable at level 33? I'm guessing having Gjallerhorn helps. I hope to hop in one of those Skolas train soon.

So question.

I am now basically out of vault space, so I've been letting a few exotics and a couple legendaries pile up at my post master while waiting for TTK.

Is there any benefit to that? Like, once I get my double vault space, and I dismantle those legendaries, will I get marks for that?

So question.

I am now basically out of vault space, so I've been letting a few exotics and a couple legendaries pile up at my post master while waiting for TTK.

Is there any benefit to that? Like, once I get my double vault space, and I dismantle those legendaries, will I get marks for that?

No, you won't get marks for year 1 legendaries.

So question.

You will not get marks for sharding old legendaries. Only year 2 gear gives marks when dismantled.

So question.

Nope to the legendaries, you only get legendary marks from year two stuff. I'd keep the exotics though

Now that I'm trying to make the jump to TLW instead of Thorn, I have to say that those 6k+ Iron Lagger games yesterday were real nice. GGs everyone!

I would love to use the Stranger's Rifle in Trials as well, if only damage with it was normalized. Meh.

A reforged 55A-Allfate is a hyper version of the Stranger's Rifle.... but you're much better off using a messenger or reforged hopscotch.

Damn, I think I sharded the one I had. Messenger is a tad too slow for my liking, and I can't be bothered grinding for a Hopscotch.

I heard the new Suros pulse rifle was gonna wreck anyway, so might as well wait for that.

since this seems like a topic with lots of opinions, has anyone thought of setting up a group on The100io for gaf? I'm not sure if that's a good solution either (are private groups limited to 100?). It would at least give the LFG type posts an easier to find place to go.

I did this yesterday afternoon but it got lost in the clique argument I guess, or your clique is bigger than mine :p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176589314&postcount=16173

Anyway mines set for UK/EU time, if we had another for Asia all bases would be covered

maomaoIYP

Damn, I think I sharded the one I had. Messenger is a tad too slow for my liking, and I can't be bothered grinding for a Hopscotch.

I heard the new Suros pulse rifle was gonna wreck anyway, so might as well wait for that.

Well there's still plenty of time till TTK, you can just buy an Allfate from the vanguard vendor. The Stranger's Rifle was my favorite crucible gun in a long time, so much that I bought 3 Allfates and tried different rolls. It's great in regular crucible but as a three burst kill it just can't keep up in ToO.

edit:
Anyway mines set for UK/EU time, if we had another for Asia all bases would be covered
Don't think there are that many of us in Asia. US folks are 12h away from me and UK would be -6h, so I would just have to play with DGaf on the weekends.

Well there's still plenty of time till TTK, you can just buy an Allfate from the vanguard vendor. The Stranger's Rifle was my favorite crucible gun in a long time, so much that I bought 3 Allfates and tried different rolls. It's great in regular crucible but as a three burst kill it just can't keep up in ToO.

edit:
Don't think there are that many of us in Asia. US folks are 12h away from me and UK would be -6h, so I would just have to play with DGaf on the weekends.

I did not even know you could buy it, haven't been to those vendors in a long time. Guess I might try messing around with it now!
Yup. I bet EJ will get it before you do :p

EJ always gets everything before anyone else. BAN HIM FROM OUR GAMES I SAY!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't even want to know how many strikes I've run since committing to getting a Hopscotch before TTK...

I was about to start grind for hopscotch. Then last weeks quality of life reveal was done and I realised there is no point. It is only marginally better than my messenger if you get a god tier roll.

I would much rather have the ram drop. It is the last exotic I need to complete the full collection. Finally saw one drop during a nightfall last night. It was for yung gunnerz though after our epic bubble battle with omnigul.

Now that I'm trying to make the jump to TLW instead of Thorn, I have to say that those 6k+ Iron Lagger games yesterday were real nice. GGs everyone!

I would love to use the Stranger's Rifle in Trials as well, if only damage with it was normalized. Meh.

Who are you and what have you done to Tears? Don't tell me you're going to switch to Jumper as well.

Yup. I bet EJ will get it before you do :p

If it's in the Suros pre-order pack, then yes.
Don't ban me from my own clan pls

He got them secrets.

The secret to getting the 4th Horseman is displacing some air every time you snipe.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Okay, because of Todd, my wife and I are making the HUGE mistake of starting to watch One Piece ~_~

tl;dr: Fuck you Todd, and my Zombie Jesus have mercy on my soul.

GlamFM

Banned

Are you doing another run like RIGHT NOW?

Do you think I could get in on this as well please? :)

Matt_C

edit:

Never underestimate people who work overnight and game. I often play with Australians and Europeans and I log on about 3am Eastern USA time.

I am Matarick on PSN and Xbox Live for all four consoles.

Top Bottom