• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Deku Tree

would be great!

I promise you Deku I will put in the work to accomodate if we have multiple, sizable mutually exclusive groups.

hey Hawk and Ichabod!

Check out this group: https://www.the100.io/groups/690

They have 120 members.

You can "beat" the group limit by using "referrals". If someone gets referred then they can join even if the group is full. And somehow that group put a referral link on their front page on 100.io. We might not want to put a referral link on our front page but we could put it in this thread. Not sure how far over 100 you can go but that group is at 120. I joins them to check and see if it worked.

We already have over 76 members.

Edit: I got it.

People can join using this referral link even after it goes over 100

I wont mind to be sherpa for EU/UK ppl. Already do it with all of my friends. If there are some requirements let me know.

You can just add yourself I think, Deku has

No requirements, it's at an early stage so ill wait until I've got a captive audience then I'll turn it i to my personal fiefdom :d

Edit there wil be a welcome gift for all new members ;0)

ich00

Take a minute to sign up for DGAF's the100.io.

Thanks for the great informational post hawk!

Wow just checking in on the group and we're already at 84 with 3 events planned, I didn't think it would blow up that fast! (I guess I should have figured it would with all the gaffers here)

Re: Xbone players I can get a Xbone group set up in a little bit and get that going too, then we can figure out what to do in terms of the next group, so we can accommodate as many people as possible.

Lnkn52

hey Hawk and Ichabod!

They have 120 members.

You can "beat" the group limit by using "referrals". If someone gets referred then they can join even if the group is full. And somehow that group put a referral link on their front page on 100.io. We might not want to put a referral link on our front page but we could put it in this thread. Not sure how far over 100 you can go but that group is at 120. I joins them to check and see if it worked.

The Glord ship list have over 185 people on it, we can sure break that number.

Deku Tree

hey Hawk and Ichabod!

They have 120 members.

Wow just checking in on the group and we're already at 84 with 3 events planned, I didn't think it would blow up that fast! (I guess I should have figured it would with all the gaffers here)

Re: Xbone players I can get a Xbone group set up in a little bit and get that going too, then we can figure out what to do in terms of the next group, so we can accommodate as many people as possible.

Do you know how to create a referral link like above so more than 100 people can join?

Edit: I got it.

People can join using this referral link even after it goes over 100

shermas

I just joined that site and added an xbone event for later this morning... If it gets crazy, we can worry about another group, just for xbone members.

Tjamato88

Because reasons.

We don't know, but Bungie will probably tell you it's either a safety feature, or a memory problem.
Ugh that's horrible. I dumped a ton of green and blues in there now I gotta pull them out just to shard them :mad:

How long would it take me to grind to the highest rep in IB?

GutZ31

Ugh that's horrible. I dumped a ton of green and blues in there now I gotta pull them out just to shard them :mad:

How long would it take me to grind to the highest rep in IB?
With buff, class item, shader, and emblem, it wouldn't be but about 6 hours to at least get to level 3-4, maybe even 5.
Later in the week it goes even faster to level, so you can play it somewhat casually to get the items, and near the end of the week play it much more serious to finish it off.

xinek

I just signed up on the100 -- my PS4 handle is different, but I put my GAF username in my profile description, so hope it shows up. I'll be looking for sherpas for VoG! And other play dates.

ich00

https://www.the100.io/g/1654?r=80361

Is the referral link, you can see it if you click Invite Friends on the100.io group page

Nice find, the website lacks a FAQ, so it's tough to figure that out.

Yeah I figured it out above probably while you were posting. Thanks!

I wonder if there is a hard cap on group size even using the referral link... Or can the group explode to like 500 people with the link?

It looks like with the referral link we can go up to 120, then it'll be maxed out, and we're already at 91.

Tjamato88

With buff, class item, shader, and emblem, it wouldn't be but about 6 hours to at least get to level 3-4, maybe even 5.
Later in the week it goes even faster to level, so you can play it somewhat casually to get the items, and near the end of the week play it much more serious to finish it off.
Hmm okay that's what I'll do when I get home. I can buy that buff and play. I really just want to level it up enough to buy a bunch of Etheric Lights to bump my weapons up.

Plus being able to buy the gear would be cool too. I've been freaking 31 forever. All I need is a legendary helmet to put me over I think.

lt519

Thanks Hawk, been trying to avoid the OT during reveal times and haven't been reading posts about new exotics, etc so it's been hard to LFG.

120 person cap is going to be a problem though, it'll be the GAF Clans all over again.

GutZ31

Hmm okay that's what I'll do when I get home. I can buy that buff and play. I really just want to level it up enough to buy a bunch of Etheric Lights to bump my weapons up.

Plus being able to buy the gear would be cool too. I've been freaking 31 forever. All I need is a legendary helmet to put me over I think.
Yeah, the helmet is not a bad idea, but you may want to get help to get through the 32PoE for pretty much a free helmet already at 42 light.

Iron Banana only gives you 2 etheric light per character. 1 when you hit rank 3, and another at rank 5.

Tjamato88

Yeah, the helmet is not a bad idea, but you may want to get help to get through the 32PoE for pretty much a free helmet already at 42 light.

Iron Banana only gives you 2 etheric light per character. 1 when you hit rank 3, and another at rank 5.
Also a good idea.

Who wants to carry me through PoE32? Lol

Destiny can be pretty overwhelming. I have my found a good rhythm to complete bounties and all the rest.

Top Bottom