• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Kyoufu

Transmog isn't a good idea. If I see a Ramlock, I'm going to assume he takes more hits than others. I shouldn't have to check his gear to see if he's actually wearing The Ram.

Two more 5k bounties to complete on my Warlock as well as 44 more Crucible marks and it is ready for TTK.

Hunter just needs less than 10 vanguard marks to be ready and 1 crucible bounty.

Titan needs around 60 Crucible Marks and 50 vanguard marks.

never thuoght Id see they day that your Titan gets less love than your others. or is it you just spend more on your titan?

noomi

Two more 5k bounties to complete on my Warlock as well as 44 more Crucible marks and it is ready for TTK.

Hunter just needs less than 10 vanguard marks to be ready and 1 crucible bounty.

I've been doing the same, going to stock up on 5K bounties across each character, and max out marks.

Some have been doing public events and storing the rewards at the postmaster for TTK. Once released, they do the nightfall for the xp buff, pop a focused light and open up everything for a nice chunk of xp... hopefully :p

I however, am not that dedicated lol

ocean

Banned
18 Faction
12 Speaker
2 Iron Banner
Crota
Flawless ToO
Skolas
3 Eris
2 Petra
??? HoW missions
6 (Common) from class Vanguards

Where am I supposed to store all these Emblems? Collections get here noooow

Bogeypop

so if I want to run NF on Tuesday mornings now, I have to go somewhere else?
Good for some Im sure, but I dont see the point

I think people will still end up posting here some as all 120 of those people won't be available at the same times. Heck right now I'm trying to get a Crota HM group going soon on the100, and still need two people.

That being the case, anyone not in the100 group want to join up for some Crota HM?

ocean

Banned
Transmog isn't a good idea. If I see a Ramlock, I'm going to assume he takes more hits than others. I shouldn't have to check his gear to see if he's actually wearing The Ram.
I don't think anyone would suggest them for Exotics. It's for the rest of the stuff.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Lol I somehow made the 120 cut off. How'd that shit fill up so fast?
I can answer that, ya'll are STRAIGHT CRAZY
Regarding The100, what if you want to start some activity as soon the fireteam is full? Just enter the current time? Or don't create a session at all but use the "Playing Right Now" feature instead?
Definitely try that, and you can also ask in the group chatroom, or schedule something for, say, a half-hour in advance and ask in the game's own chatroom is everyone is ready to go, when the group fills. Or frankly just use the thread. :p

It's important to bear in mind that this isn't a be-all-end-all grouping solution. It functions best when you know what you want to do a bit in the future- even multiple days in advance- and want to secure a group with people who themselves know they'll be free at that time. Planning it a bit in advance is helpful to those who have scheduling issues with finding regular "pick-up groups."

Anything you want to get done "in real time," like launching a group as soon as the final member joins, or starting content and keeping it open for people to join (like a Nightfall) is better suited to the more traditional approaches you've been using.

MrDaravon

Shit I missed all of the io stuff, been out all morning for job interview stuff. If there's still any referral slots left hit me up, I won't have internet access again though for a few hours so I'll probably have to wait and see if anyone shakes out.

Edit: Already full lol. Goddamn, the one time I can't check DGAF for like 12 hours :(

I've been doing the same, going to stock up on 5K bounties across each character, and max out marks.

Some have been doing public events and storing the rewards at the postmaster for TTK. Once released, they do the nightfall for the xp buff, pop a focused light and open up everything for a nice chunk of xp... hopefully :p

I bet the NF that week will be 40, new strike, and super high light level.

Will we be able to bring 400 marks peer character? I thought I saw that they were reducing it to 200.

Same here. Just have to get 80 more crucible marks for my Warlock and I'll be set.

Won't the nightfall be level 40 though?

Will we be able to bring 400 marks peer character? I thought I saw that they were reducing it to 200.

Marks are converted into commendations 50:1. We start with no legendary marks.

18 Faction
12 Speaker
2 Iron Banner
Crota
Flawless ToO
Skolas
3 Eris
2 Petra
??? HoW missions

Plus shaders!

There's a screen that shows Eris after TK and the emblems are gone. So I want to buy all the emblems I can right now, but I DON'T HAVE THE SPACE.

I really hope Bungie doesn't remove the ability to purchase them and just makes me grind my already maxed rep with Eris/Variks/Petra to get them.

Hopefully 2.0 drops a week early, which includes the collection update, but the vendors don't update til TK drops a week later.

18 Faction
12 Speaker
2 Iron Banner
Crota
Flawless ToO
Skolas
3 Eris
2 Petra
??? HoW missions

I somehow deleted the emblazon paladin, now I can never get it back. sooo sad

Nuszka

Same here , my titan and lock are currently ready, max marks , 10x 5k bounties (even between crucible and vanguard), rep on vanguard, crucible, dead orbit and new monarchy just at the edge of getting to next level, on top of that they will have about 20 public event packages each. Only thing i got left to do is get crucible marks and bounties for my hunter.

Frenden

Banned
FRENDEN on the 100. Would've liked to join.

Bummed I missed out. I'm regular with many of y'all. I just haven't been on much this week, so I missed sign ups (wife was in the hospital).

Not digging the 100 stuff if it means many of us got left out. Sucks.

We already have the thread--not sure what the point of splintering the community is.

Namikaze1

never thuoght Id see they day that your Titan gets less love than your others. or is it you just spend more on your titan?
I recently have been spending a lot of time with my Hunter though that's because I'm trying to get to rank 3 for PvP kills. Just around 300-400 more kills left. Still got a ton left on my warlock for rank 3.

stb

tiger familiars with guns strapped to their heads should have been a feature from day 1.

you could park your speeder somewhere, wait for a bunch of fallen to show up ogling your bikini lady and them WHAM! it explodes. MGS5 style.

I'd pay $5 for a guntiger + tigergun.

PuMa

Bummed I missed out. I'm regular with many of y'all. I just haven't been on much this week, so I missed sign ups (wife was in the hospital).

We already have the thread--not sure what the point of splintering the community is.

It's still being sorted out. Don't worry. Plus it automatically removes users who aren't active. I see a lot of names in there that I haven't seen on these forums too.

at a 50:1 ratio, they will be turned into Commendations from TDB. almost pointless. but better than none.
I would have preferred a 400:50 marks to legendary mark conversion. I guess they really dont want us to get new legendary gear too fast.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I don't see Gjallahorn required as an option when making a game. This site sucks (;

tumblr_inline_mwk18mS56p1r8iafe.gif

ich00

Ichabod, I'm sensing I'll be able to contribute more here if I can be a mod of the group we have. I'll PM you....

Looks like you need an activity score to become a mod for the group, to raise that you need to create and participate in activities. Kinda dumb.

Is it possible to rename groups, and if so would you be open to doing so once we can organize players a little more logically?

Yup that is very easy to do

rNilla

It will work itself out. If it's useful it will stay if not it won't. This thread should still be the easiest place to find people to play with because it will have more DGAF eyes than anywhere else.

You can join my not-in-any-groups group.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
so if I want to run NF on Tuesday mornings now, I have to go somewhere else?
Good for some Im sure, but I dont see the point
Of course not. Just do as you would have done before.

The point is that some people have expressed difficulty finding groups even though they feel they are active and have tried, and this is a step to help those players.
Shit I missed all of the io stuff, been out all morning for job interview stuff. If there's still any referral slots left hit me up, I won't have internet access again though for a few hours so I'll probably have to wait and see if anyone shakes out.

Edit: Already full lol. Goddamn, the one time I can't check DGAF for like 12 hours :(
FRENDEN said:

Sorry that you missed out on this super-exclusive new clique. We're probably better off without your kind anyway, frankly.

Juuuuuuust kidding, See this post, and keep your eyes peeled for the correct group to join!

FRENDEN, I hope everything's okay with your wife!
Looks like you need an activity score to become a mod for the group, to raise that you need to create and participate in activities. Kinda dumb.
Oh come on! Alright, let me make a test game and see if that makes it work.

Top Bottom