• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Time to change the topic :p

My final DGAF meetup of this trip, none other that our very own Sword Master aka Darth Penguin aka Dhruv!

MyNh4rx.jpg

That marks the end of this amazing trip, and I'll just finish by listing the DGAFers I met up with over the course of this month:

No0blet16
Gala aka Galavita
Lima aka Revolver Ned
GlamFM
EJROBINSON
TearsofBlood
Dhruv_hanom aka Darth Penguin

Had an amazing time and looking forward to meeting more splendid DGAF folk in the future!

Hon'ble mention: Deej and Lars @ Gamescomm :)

Also Fig who was a stone's throw away but apparently doesn't know how to swim :p

NastyBook

Lol sorry I was distracted with the other half of this job :p

I'd rather have Etho go since he still needs loot but let me know later if you need help, I'll be around.
Didn't get to run it with you last night, are you available to run it tonight? If so, what time?
All those reskins......
At this point, it's not even worth getting mad over. You kinda hoped it wouldn't happen again, but there it is. Wonder what that green gear'll look like?

Skele7on

Banned

My final DGAF meetup of this trip, none other that our very own Sword Master aka Darth Penguin aka Dhruv!

MyNh4rx.jpg

That marks the end of this amazing trip, and I'll just finish by listing the DGAFers I met up with over the course of this month:

No0blet16
Gala aka Galavita
Lima aka Revolver Ned
GlamFM
EJROBINSON
TearsofBlood aka

Had an amazing time and looking forward to meeting more splendid DGAF folk in the future!

Also Fig who was a stone's throw away but apparently doesn't know how to swim :p

so cute you're in love first DGAF Marriage!!

sikkinixx

Two more levels and I'm done with iron banner. I just wanna complete it one time.

Fuck this sucks. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun. Sniper. Sniper. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun. Blade dancer. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.

Deku Tree

MyNh4rx.jpg

No0blet16
Gala aka Galavita
Lima aka Revolver Ned
GlamFM
EJROBINSON
TearsofBlood

Nice!

Sounds like you had an AMAZING trip! Dhruv is a master player and so generous helping players!

LTWood12

MyNh4rx.jpg

No0blet16
Gala aka Galavita
Lima aka Revolver Ned
GlamFM
EJROBINSON
TearsofBlood

This is the most top-shelf of vibes.

Seahawks?
132.gif

On a side note, I just got a MGS V steam key for $40 from the BuySellTrade thread. The impressions from the review thread are insane. Fucking HYPE

kiguel182

I've been off on vacation for a week so I'm finally catching up on Destiny news.

I watched the new strike stream and while I enjoyed the boss fight (and with burns it will be hard as hell I'm sure) but the road until the boss was kinda uninteresting. Maybe it's because I'm not the biggest Cabal fan but it didn't seem to have a ton of interesting fights, mechanics or even lore.

I'm sure it will be fun to play as will the others but it didn't leave a great first impression.

Dalek

posting again for new page

Anyone up for a POE level 32 right now on PSN?

MDavis360
Level 33 Titan

I'm just looking to get an armor core for this week.

phen0m24

The XB1 the100.io group is up to 35, nice! Way to represent. Looks like we can sustain at least a decent group there too.

At this point, if any Xbox One ONLY players- not multiplatform switch-hitters- are in the test group, please leave the test group and join here. There can't be any more than 5 of you, but still, lol. Multiplatform players can join both the Xbox group and the appropriate PS4 group- I'm looking into how to split it up logically right now.

Did
You
Get
An
Xbone,
Hawkian??? ;)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Two more levels and I'm done with iron banner. I just wanna complete it one time.

Fuck this sucks. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun. Sniper. Sniper. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun. Blade dancer. Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.Thorn. Blink. Shotgun.

The funny this is, I still hate Titan panicbuttonsupers more than anything else in the game.

Felt that way since day 1

LiK

MyNh4rx.jpg

No0blet16
Gala aka Galavita
Lima aka Revolver Ned
GlamFM
EJROBINSON
TearsofBlood

Do you have a gallery somewhere? I missed the other pics.

Now this was truly a page top worth camping! Great picture and post, sounds like you had an incredible trip. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Didn't get to run it with you last night, are you available to run it tonight? If so, what time?

Yeah, I can definitely do another run tonight. My schedule is totally flexible so just let me know what time works best for you and we can do it then.

Ophelion

It's strange how many Seahawk references they're adding to the game.

Listen, people here in Seattle have been circle jerking over their born again love of the Seahawks since they stopped being complete shit. Team memorabilia and "12th man" references are literally inescapable. Year round. The hype this town feels over this eclipses MGSV and TTK combined.

I don't get it myself, but it certainly is a thing. Bungie must've just gotten sucked into the hype vortex somehow.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What do you guys think of a PVP-Only the100.io group? Would it see use?

I need... let's say... eleven responses to gauge if it's worthwhile so please reply to this post. As I think about it, PvP is something I'd actually benefit from forming groups in advance for personally.

123rl

titan panic supers should be automated or at least voice recognized by an "oh shit" command.

I like the idea but I'd rather it say "Fuck You". That's what I normally say anyway whenever I use my Fist Of Havoc unnecessarily. Yes, I could have melee killed you, or shot you from behind, but I didn't. Because it's more fun to Hulk Smash you instead. Fuck you.

Daemul

Just in general. I kinda lucked into discovering True Vanguard's channel on Youtube and imo he's the best PvP teacher in the business. His sniper school stuff for Destiny keyed me to a bunch of things (especially because Destiny doesn't have the option the change the sensitivity on the x and y axis separately). Zoning, engagement management, radar usage - a lot of people still don't know that the color of the red indicates near-enemy elevation, weapon reviews, builds, etc.

Mtashed has recently started doing clips reviewing other people's recorded games.

Builds are gonna become something more nuanced too imo. With HoW, there were more options on how to really optimize going into PvP because of the new perks and exotics.

I just think there's a lot there that kinda doesn't get spoken on here.

I definitely agree with the bolded. DGAF is very PVE oriented. Only a handful of the regulars are serious PVP players.

I'd love to be able to discuss more PVP meta here and even have my recordings reviewed to improve my game, but this isn't really the place.

I still enjoy the discussion here though.

I would post more PvP related stuff since I've basically made it my job to study PvP and everything about it lol, but the current state of PvP has left me so disillusioned that I have no desire to play or talk about it at the moment, I'm just logging in to do the daily public event on my Hunter and then I fuck off and do other shit for the rest of the day.

When patch 2.0.0 drops I'll probably get back into PvP.

MyNh4rx.jpg

No0blet16
Gala aka Galavita
Lima aka Revolver Ned
GlamFM
EJROBINSON
TearsofBlood

Making a trip like you did is just awesome, hope you had fun everywhere!

I need... let's say... eleven responses to gauge if it's worthwhile so please reply to this post. As I think about it, PvP is something I'd actually benefit from forming groups in advance for personally.

i'd be down for something like that!

vctor182

After seeing you guys talking about who will do an OT or who won't, rage raids, tickle me-chasm fights, throwing knifes at dawn, etc all I can say is

giphy.gif

Anastasis

I know we have an OT title already, but I was still brainstorming and maybe one of these would work in the future:

Destiny |OT| Daddy's Issues
Destiny |OT| Family Matters
Destiny |OT| Name's been Taken
Destiny |OT| Why Oryx?

I would use it. I've tried posting a handful of times but regular pvp doesn't get a lot of love compared to the pve deluge.

shermas

PvP... Ash factory or Dreamwaker (Dream is leveled and has hard launch, tripod, javelin and tracking).

I just got the Ash in an IB drop, though, and I've heard pretty good things. I have lots of glimmer and parts to reroll...

MrDaravon

Except for my 30 second check-in this morning where I saw I already missed out on the 100 group thing, did I miss anything else today? Just finally getting home and on.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That explains why I can't find your Gamertag then :p
Yeahh sorry, just made it for test/org purposes :X
After seeing you guys talking about who will do an OT or who won't, rage raids, tickle me-chasm fights, throwing knifes at dawn, etc all I can say is

giphy.gif
No, no. We need to stay friends. I don't wish to become an old man, filled with regret...
ywEbMwD.jpg

...waiting to die alone.

123rl

PvP... Ash factory or Dreamwaker (Dream is leveled and has hard launch, tripod, javelin and tracking).

I just got the Ash in an IB drop, though, and I've heard pretty good things. I have lots of glimmer and parts to reroll...

I have both but I prefer Ash Factory due to the perks. For PVP I think Proximity is more important than Tracking. Aim to get Clown Cartridge or Tripod too

Top Bottom