• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Summary? I can't watch vids atm. Why should we max it?

Edit: top of page. Different than the usual. Always be kind and stay positive. Life is too short. The door is always open

JLM-Kinkade-Beyond%20the%20Garden%20Gate%2010.jpg

Tjamato88

How do you guys find time to play other games? I feel like I always end up playing Destiny even with Witcher and Arkham Knight still unfinished.

Daemul

darthbob

How do you guys find time to play other games? I feel like I always end up playing Destiny even with Witcher and Arkham Knight still unfinished.

I don't. Games like Bloodborne go unplayed...

Should really pick that back up again, but got discouraged by getting my ass kicked. :(

ocean

Banned
Man I'm loving the chat, everyone is making fun of Gunslingers, Defenders and Voidwalkers for being so shit to use in sweaties, Poshy isn't even trying to hide his disdain for them. The banter is out of this world.

ShaqLaugh.gif

Perfect
I used to think Voidwalkers were viable, if somewhat inferior to Sunsingers. But it's true what you said the other day: some great players like Nghtly can make it work, but they can make anything work. If you control for player skill and just compare the abilities in the skill true, Sunsingers are OP as shit. Firebolt, Viking Funeral, Radiant Skin, Flame Touch... just damn.

MrDaravon

Okay I'm finally ready to play Reign, maintenance guys took way longer than I was expecting. If you see this I'm down to play whenever for the rest of the day now, no obligations finally.

noomi

Tell me about it, I started playing Far Cry 4 finally after MONTHS of having it in my backlog, and about 10 hours in I already have the destiny itch and need to come back every day.

I have SO MANY GAMES I need to beat, but I told myself I will try to finish up Far Cry 4 and at least one other game before TTK released.

FyreWulff

I could get max grimoire fairly soon if Timekeeper ever shows up in Crucible. RNGesus needs to make a visit to my playlist selector.

noomi

Pretty much what Datto said though, many of us have done everything there is to do... so now that we have some time before TTK we are all trying to max grimoire.

Many of the guys I play with on the daily are doing the same..... we're killing time :p

WipedOut

Only things I have left for grimoire are the following, I'm not going to go out of my way to get what is left. Outside of the ghosts I have not farmed one bit of grimoire.

Crucible kills as Hunter/Warlock/Titan, Hunter is almost done.
Hydra Kills - 171/250
Strikes Introduction - 171/250
Clash - 40/100
Skirmish - 13/100
Salvage - 5/100
Sidearms - 198/1000
Doubles - 0
Rumble - 0

Think I'm missing something else, Rumble does not show up on destiny status, maybe elimination is the other one.

Top Bottom