• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

So glad Blink is finally getting nerfed. 90% of Destiny leaderboards am cry

Sunbreaker titan is going to be the new meta

fastest movement + bladedancer like super

prepare your assmats

noomi

Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

Need about 60 kills for 3600 grim!

That... was a lot of Trials.

Great games to EJ, Raybunzy, Blake, Ocean and then big thanks to Falifax for offering to help me carry a 12-year old to Mercury (plus another Gold Package run). It's all a blur now.

As Jacob's friends would say: "what is outside?"

Namikaze1

So glad Blink is finally getting nerfed. 90% of Destiny leaderboards am cry

Sunbreaker titan is going to be the new meta

fastest movement + bladedancer like super

prepare your assmats
Finally! Maining a Titan will finally pay off
in PvP
!

How is blink getting nerfed, I'd though they originally said they were going to tune the other classes to counter it?

Edit. Drizzay that whole 12 yr old thing was hilarious, from diving into your party to get you to hold to your promise, then spamming the chat. Good times (for us, not you)

willow ve

So does anyone know for sure (one way or the other) if the Legendary Edition will have a digital option?

Legendary edition is $60 for Destiny, Dark Below, House of Wolves, and The Taken King

How is blink getting nerfed, I'd though they originally said they were going to tune the other classes to counter it?

Edit. Drizzay that whole 12 yr old thing was hilarious, from diving into your party to get you to hold to your promise, then spamming the chat. Good times (for us, not you)

Oh man he was spamming chat? I managed to catch a little bit of the stream at work on mobile but couldn't really look at the chat.

Drizzay a machine = confirmed

Falifax

Great games to EJ, Raybunzy, Blake, Ocean and then big thanks to Falifax for offering to help me carry a 12-year old to Mercury (plus another Gold Package run). It's all a blur now.

Yeah, it was something else.

According to the archive, the total runtime of that stream was 5 hours 36 minutes. It felt like it was less than that.

So does anyone know for sure (one way or the other) if the Legendary Edition will have a digital option?

Legendary edition is $60 for Destiny, Dark Below, House of Wolves, and The Taken King

Many people think they will release a digital version once TTK releases (or very shortly before).

SnakeEyes

Banned
It is a megaton in a gjallerhorn rocket form. The first megaton was the initial confirmation/explosion. Now the wolf pack rounds are slowing blowing up with the same message as the initial explosion. This is causing more and more belief in the original explosion. Soon the wolfpack rounds will make everybody a believer/dead.
The only exposure I've had to the SMT series was Lucifer's Call on PS2, and the Persona 4 Golden anime :p

The P5 announcement was good, but I'm not that hyped.

Yep, he was banned, came back on a new account and claimed it was his little brother :d
Heh, the effort some scrubs go to...

Deku Tree

Many people think they will release a digital version once TTK releases (or very shortly before).

People on gaming side have said that a digital legendary edition is already listed for sale on XBL just not PSN. IDK because I don't have Xbox. It's gonna happen for sure. Just not yet.

This map is also giving some H2 Midship vibes.

EDIT: Also happens to called Ghost Ship

GhostShip610.jpg

oh man

Midship is one of my favorite bungie maps

MrDaravon

397/500 void kills. Morale is low.

Edit: Went from 397 all the way up to 435 back to 407 all in the course of a single match. I have never wanted to throw a controller out the window so bad in my life. I don't understand why they don't count assists for this bounty, I would have been done with it hours ago :(

todd360

The only exposure I've had to the SMT series was Lucifer's Call on PS2, and the Persona 4 Golden anime :p

The P5 announcement was good, but I'm not that hyped.

Heh, the effort some scrubs go to...

The p4 anime is bad. Both of them. Get hyped. P5 will be amazing.

ocean

Banned

Trash level smack talk.

Btw took my unleveled Messenger for a spin. Went 2.6. Don't know how I feel about this.

Your posts have taken quite the encouraged turn after playing with Taeshi, lol. He's really awesome

Dude we lost this one game, and he had 10 kills it was insane. I ve seen him take 3 out all by himself when I got slaughtered. He is so good, he was beating top 50 rated fools. I have no words. I wish That I could contribute more, Im just such a sorry TOO player.

phen0m24

Lol that music is so epic. Really conveys the grandeur of stomping 3 terrible PvP players Kappa.

I think I have 3.5 minutes of footage of me sniping his face from those two games we played. Maybe I could be Destiny #Movie of the Week and get that sweet emblem.

You are #1 in our hearts Drizz fo sho

Trash level smack talk.

Btw took my unleveled Messenger for a spin. Went 2.6. Don't know how I feel about this.

Messenger FTW bro

purg3

slept with Malkin
So, Hard Light looked kind of okay in that GI video. Nechrochasm looked like it was taking a shit ton of bullets to kill though.

Top Bottom