• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Shout out to Taeshik Cha

He is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has no fear, and isn't afraid of anything. I have seen things people!

Korosenai

Btw any DGAFers playing teams? I know Koro and Lima are really good. I'd love to watch you stream if you're playing sweats. 10 times more fun to watch competitive Skirmish with good teams than Trials, which rarely has solid matchup of this sort (lag is the bigger enemy).
I played some sweats against Doge (Cha) the other night. Might do some more this weekend since I just started back to school and won't have as much time to play.

I also wanted to join the critical mindz tourney with Doge, but we found out about it a little too late. Would have been fun.

I also think Lima is done with Destiny for good, which is sad because I like playing with him. Lima... Come back to us.

E92 M3

Shout out to Taeshik Cha

He is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has no fear, and isn't afraid of anything. I have seen things people!

Happy he took you to the promised land.

I played some sweats against Doge (Cha) the other night. Might do some more this weekend since I just started back to school and won't have as much time to play.

I also wanted to join the critical mindz tourney with Doge, but we found out about it a little too late. Would have been fun.

I also think Lima is done with Destiny for good, which is sad because I like playing with him. Lima... Come back to us.

We'll see him playing Day 1. I'm like 94% sure.

Namikaze1

I need to go watch Winter Soldier again. I think the scene I'm looking for is from that movie. I'm sure of it. I need it for that post.

....are there any kind hearted DGAF'ers around who are also good at Trials? And willing to help me try and carry a very young Guardian? *cough cough*

Don't all raise your hands at once...
If you still need somebody, I can come.

Major thanks to Drizzay for the Skolas kill and some
eventually
fun Trials. Mercury runs with Blaze and Raybunzy, GGs guys.
I wish Drizzay a lot of strength, as he is now claimed by two little demons.

DeviantBoi

I'm missing the following crucible arenas for my grimoire:

Skyshock
Black Shield
Thieve's Den
Timekeeper
Widow's Court

How do I go around and get them? Do they only show up in a particular game type?

MrDaravon

I am down on void points from where I was over an hour ago, just had literally the worst Crucible game of my entire life even though our team won lol.

Can I pay for a version of Destiny that doesn't have pvp pls

Do I need to win a match in the maps for it to count, or does it pop when I get there?

It's been a while since I've gotten one there, so I can't remember.

IIRC map cards pop when the match ends, I think only playlist cards pop when the match starts.

Do I need to win a match in the maps for it to count, or does it pop when I get there?

It's been a while since I've gotten one there, so I can't remember.
I don't remember really either. Skyshock is sometimes buggy though, I didn't get the grimoire message when I got it, but it appeared in the app. Some people say it didn't pop at all. May as well finish the match, just to be sure. (And to not leave your team shorthanded!)

MrDaravon

Reign I've got the guys here now, I should be able to do VoG anytime starting in about 20-30 minutes most likely. I'm around all day though so if we can't get a group until later in the day that's not a problem.

Axoman

That was a lot of fun, thanks for including me!

I just have to share this, because it will never happen again! Needless to say, Cha wrecked me overall, but I got lucky this one time.

UB03BVb.gif

rc213

Reign I've got the guys here now, I should be able to do VoG anytime starting in about 20-30 minutes most likely. I'm around all day though so if we can't get a group until later in the day that's not a problem.

I'm looking to do VoG HM got someone with me.

I think I'm going to start working on Xbox Grimoire ahead of TTK.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-king-director-defends-40-expansion-price-tag

It's also important to remember the temporal valuation of content. If you played during The Dark Below, you were playing when there were Swordbearers everywhere. That's now gone and you can't recapture that now. Some things are being left behind as we move forward. It's the same with House of Wolves, right now, with the Fallen showing up all over the solar system. Those things are going to be less relevant as we move forward and the Taken are everywhere.

If world encounters are going to be replaced in TTK as they were in HoW, then the Grimoire cards for the special enemies in Dock 13, The Cinders, The Endless Steps (et cetera), will no longer be able to be obtained unless some other means to unlock them is introduced.

MrDaravon

What am I suppose to do after I give varicks the queen cypher? Just wait?

I'm wondering this as well; I gave him the Queen Cipher last night, and the Reef on my galaxy map says I have unclaimed rewards, but there's nothing there, and I thought it was 1-3 days for him to have something for you so I'm not sure what's up.

flkraven

I've got the Hard Gorgon chest on Xbox One and I will be on tonight (around 7 EST) if anyone is interested in grabbing it a few times.

gt: flkraven

PuMa

I'm wondering this as well; I gave him the Queen Cipher last night, and the Reef on my galaxy map says I have unclaimed rewards, but there's nothing there, and I thought it was 1-3 days for him to have something for you so I'm not sure what's up.

Yeah, just sit tight. He'll have it for you within a couple days (usually).

daedalius

I thought you were going to be able to purchase the taken king collectors stuff separately for $20?

I don't see it up on XBL if so. Is it just not available yet?

Also, still no code for Nepal shader and emblem; has that not released yet?

Blunoise

I thought you were going to be able to purchase the taken king collectors stuff separately for $20?

I don't see it up on XBL if so. Is it just not available yet?

Also, still no code for Nepal shader and emblem; has that not released yet?
Won't be release until closer to launch.

noomi

180 kills to go for titan crucible kills rank3, woo! Averaging about 20 kills per round I should be able to do this in about 10 rounds of pvp.

Will probably finish up tomorrow :D

Top Bottom