• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Silvard

I still think trials is the most hardcore since they encourage you to win with a erotic chest.

ALQLoRV.jpg

Edit: Imagine it's full of sexy allusions and Freudian slips.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Silvard, you should delete that picture. Just because we're in Community doesn't mean it's okay to post things like that. I heard those types of posts were how Halo Communicty got disbanded.

I am logged in.

There are the following options.

The Taken King standalone digital $40
The Taken King Digital Collectors $80

There is no option for The Legendary Edition
(Taken King + Destiny + HoW + DB) $60

You can get that package with a physical Destiny disc, but I can't find it all digital.

its only physical

Competitive matches are so much fun to watch. It's sad that Lars wants Destiny to be as casual as possible. I think great multiplayer games can be played competitively and casually. Halo being the perfect example.

Another great example is ssb. It was made for casual play but turned into one of the great tourney games

Ok, I am a newb, I guess. I have a Gorgon's cp that I obtained by beating Templar but not wiping. I noticed that:

1. Dying initiates a respawn timer, even in the maze. If I wipe in the maze, I actually respawn halfway through it.

2. The pathway at the end is blocked off.

Why is this fucked and how do I unfuck it?

MrDaravon

Ok, I am a newb, I guess. I have a Gorgon's cp that I obtained by beating Templar but not wiping. I noticed that:

1. Dying initiates a respawn timer, even in the maze. If I wipe in the maze, I actually respawn halfway through it.

You found the secret that we needed to locate the 6th chest!!

Gammacide

This is the weirdness I mentioned above. Reignofsparrows and I are experiencing the same thing. Anyone else? WE CAN'T WIPE!!!

It's fucked because you inserted Rod A into Slot B.

You can unfuck it by removing Rod A from Slot B.

noomi

it is done, 3600 grimoire!

I had to get over 250 crucible kills today to get there, feeling pretty accomplished right now :D

Need some rest though, night DGAF, see you in the AM for reset.

Arrrammis

You need at least 3 people in your fireteam to exit(otherwise the pathway is blocked, as you mentioned). As for the first point, I have no idea.

You need at least 3 people in your fireteam to exit(otherwise the pathway is blocked, as you mentioned). As for the first point, I have no idea.

This is definitely not true, though. If you get a checkpoint in the Gorgon's, you can normally run through it solo. I do it every time I want to get the GK checkpoint.

It's not a big deal, I just haven't experienced it before.

This is definitely not true, though. If you get a checkpoint in the Gorgon's, you can normally run through it solo. I do it every time I want to get the GK checkpoint.

It's not a big deal, I just haven't experienced it before.

It is true. Any Gorgons CP that you're able to solo was initially unlocked with a team of 3+. At that point the exit is always open no matter how many people load the instance or progress towards the jumps. We've been passing around Gorgons CPs that were initially generated during full team VoG runs for months. The team that 2-manned HM VoG back in the day had to have a 3rd person join the fireteam just to open the Gorgon exit.

That's the problem with your current CP. You only had the initial post-Templar, pre-Gorgons, non-darkness zone CP saved. When you load it solo, you aren't able to initiate the darkness zone properly so the exit is still blocked. I've had mixed results in the past trying to unfuck a fucked CP, try loading into the instance with a team of 3+ and see if you have any luck.

Top Bottom