• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

todd360

Just pre order the taken king. Add me to the hypenaught please !

Just stay away from me. My personal space is already being violated by two other avatars.

Top of the page personal space hype!

pJJKQIX.jpg

NeOak

Finally Mercury. Got disconneted twice in a row but we defeated a group of tryhards with full osiris gear that were lagswitching.

Well I got upset at missing the ether chest on forgotten shore for the millionth time in a row so I broke down and watched a video. And damn, there's like 10 spots!

Down to play Trials on XB1. I'll be looking on LFG but if you're game, msg me and I'll come play. I won't spend anymore than 5 minutes looking for a group on that site.

2real4tv

Biggy07686, Liam_Croft and I ran into laggers today and was teabagged our first game when then beat them into a pummel and hid the bodies...no remorse...lol

FyreWulff

Anyone up for some last-minute PoE at the 32 or 34 level in a bit?

I just realized i'm at 975/1000 but might as well knock out one of the higher levels instead of finishing it off via the 28.

GutZ31

LTWOOD just got Guardian Lord.
Congrats bud.

Don't know how far along T-44 is though.
Congrats to both on a non-scrubby Crota flawless.

LTWood12

LTWOOD just got Guardian Lord.
Congrats bud.

Don't know how far along T-44 is though.
Congrats to both on a non-scrubby Crota flawless.

OFKQe5f.jpg

Guardian Lord get (though I forgot to trophy sync Lnkn).

Thanks so much for your help Gutz. Three manning it was totally painless!

T-44 just needs Salvage and the Clan Strike trophy (he already did clan raider).

Gammacide

OFKQe5f.jpg

Guardian Lord get (though I forgot to trophy sync Lnkn).

Thanks so much for your help Gutz. Three manning it was totally painless!

T-44 just needs Salvage and the Clan Strike trophy (he already did clan raider).
Super congrats! I know how good that feels. Now bask. :)

Alrighty everyone I really really need some help. Here's the GAF signal shining brightly in the night air. I soloed up to the boss in the Nightfall but I need help beating him. Any takers?

SwolBro

Banned
so, their killing off blink? or reducing it significantly? lmao. smh what about all the people that invested insane hours mastering it?

they really don't want this game to be mastered in any way . you gotta be a real masochist to enjoy this PVP don't you?

FyreWulff

Productive night. Hydras, Ogres and Colossus all done. Stupid game won't give me timekeeper map.

I'm convinced at this point that they accidentally uploaded the Xbox playlist data to the PS build of the game. I don't think it's possible to get Timekeeper.

Top Bottom