• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Kyoufu

This week I'm going to focus on grimoire score. Dreading all the PVP ones since I'll be doing it all solo but they should all be doable sans Rumble.

rNilla

I'd like to hop on the hypenought please :)

Welcome!

hypenaught.png

TheBear

Tried to organise a VoG run last night and failed. never done it before so I'd like to give it a go. what's the easiest way to get a group together?

todd360

Tried to organise a VoG run last night and failed. never done it before so I'd like to give it a go. what's the easiest way to get a group together?

You could always try destinylfg.com if no one here wants to go. Results may vary. Ask your doctor if your heathly enough for lfg activity.

Owensboro

I'm not Knocking you man, I'm honestly just trying to educate myself. I hear a lot of people always asking for checkpoints- Im just curious as to why? I guess to get a quick Exotic Chest? I'll never understand it because I rather just form a group and Play to the Chest. I only have 2 Characters so I only get to run the Vault twice a week -Honestly I cherish those two times I get to do a Vault Run with rewards. I don't think I could ever waste it on just getting a Chest Checkpoint. Like I said I'm not knocking your style, I'm just curious to see if I'm missing something- Is it only to get those Chests or is there another reason I don't know about. Please inform.

It's simple really, it's a time equation. I don't have the time this week to run the VoG 3 times and all I need from the place are the exotic drops. The time it takes to get a Gorgon's Checkpoint vs. running the VoG 3 times doesn't compare at all.

Don't get me wrong, I love the VoG, I just don't have the hours this week to devote to running it. Might as well get the easy drops while they exist before reset.

As for the more general "asking for checkpoints", some people want specific things that only drop specific places. Want a Fatebringer? Then you only want one checkpoint/boss. Same with Vex Mythoclast, and Blackhammer, and Crux of Crota, etc. etc. The rest of the zone is basically a waste of time if you're hoping for one drop. Basically, "Work Smarter, Not Harder".

Tried using Titan bubble to fly to the bottom of Gorgons labyrinth. The result were... Interesting :p

I've always imagined the splat sound you make when you hit just echoes in that bubble for hours. And oh god, the blood mist.....

Let me guess, you went about 20 feet before the bubble deployed, and you fell to your death from there?

Yeah kinda flew at maximum velocity downwards then it was like nope and I just started falling normally at a speed so fast that even though I hit jump at the end I bounced 60 yards into a wall and died.

Good HM run kiddos. Sorry for trying to sparrow my way past the confluxes. And then dying a few more times, no comment says mr grey goose.

I'm down to run anything else anyone is up for. Trials is the only thing I'm hesitant about because of the Internet connection where i am right now (visiting family).

Mupod

Nice run, sorry about all the silly dying.

I took my tryhard pants off a while ago and just wanted to nova bomb and shotgun things.

I maxed out Scholar and Gjallarhorn on that run, finally have maxed out weapons for every slot. Looking forward to putting some quality time in on reset day tomorrow.

Juraash

Oh exotic bounties with your pvp objectives. I shall never, ever manage to finish one of you lol.

Ah well, at least all the fun pve stuff resets tomorrow. Hoping to try out PoE more this week and maybe get my Lock to 34.

void666

Banned
I hate thorn so so much. I never hated a weapon so much in my life.
I want it to be destroyed, buried and forgotten forever.

Back from a day of craziness to use 1 word. Never experienced anything first hand before. I need to watch cartoons or something. But first, what's going on Xbox people?

Yeah kinda flew at maximum velocity downwards then it was like nope and I just started falling normally at a speed so fast that even though I hit jump at the end I bounced 60 yards into a wall and died.
Yeah, I found out that doesn't work when I tried it at the start of the crota raid. Fist of panic works though.

Top Bottom