• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

DarKshodaN

Anybody up here for PoE 32 in 30 Minutes, when the Game resets? Need the armor core to get my Warlock finally to 34 :)

Can not use my Mic, at the moment, but i played this many times, so i know "mostly" what to do.

1. darkshodan84

1.) Yo Unstabie, are you around for reset activities?

2.) If he is available, we've got 1 spot open for reset. We run VoG and CE checkpoints on all 3 characters, then do the NFalls and also the Weeklies if people want those. Anyone with 3 Lv30 characters is more than welcome to join.

3.) If he's not available, we have 2 spots open for reset madness.

Spoo

Anybody up here for PoE 32 in 30 Minutes, when the Game resets? Need the armor core to get my Warlock finally to 34 :)

Can not use my Mic, at the moment, but i played this many times, so i know "mostly" what to do.

1. darkshodan84

Can level 31s even have a chance in this? I'd do it, but still 31 :\

deoee

2.) If he is available, we've got 1 spot open for reset. We run VoG and CE checkpoints on all 3 characters, then do the NFalls and also the Weeklies if people want those. Anyone with 3 Lv30 characters is more than welcome to join.

Ill join any madness!

But I only have 1 Char so I just need 1 VG, 1 CE, NF and PoE :)

Raybunny

10am on a tuesday? Whose playing video games at that time?

Think worldwide and you will have your answer.

If you have a spot count me in.

EJ must be stealing all of them :p

Definitively he is. He is bathing himself in the 4thhorseman's shine. I even suspect he made a only 4thhorseman forte room just to keep them in safety.

Lol. This might sound surprising to you guys but I only have one 4th Horseman myself. I just make lots of pics from different angles and other people getting the drop to annoy Ray. Just like I have 8 Aaru's Passage shaders in my vault now...

This will be pretty Hard i guess, but we can try :p Would be nice, if a strong LvL 34 guy joins then to, i am to bad to carry you trough this

A lvl 31 should do ok in PoE32, just like we all did PoE34 at lvl 33.

Raybunny

This will be pretty Hard i guess, but we can try :p Would be nice, if a strong LvL 34 guy joins then to, i am to bad to carry you trough this

I did PoE 35 with one 33 so POE 32 with one 31 is doable.

Lol. This might sound surprising to you guys but I only have one 4th Horseman myself. I just make lots of pics from different angles and other people getting the drop to annoy Ray. Just like I have 8 Aaru's Passage shaders in my vault now...

AHAHAH, oh you!

can I join? Never done vog before

Falifax

Then me and Falifax matched him again with Ocean and stomped him 5-1. One of his buddies sent Falifax some confusing hate mail about how we "don't know what outside is." Because if you win a video game, it's important to be good at video games but if you lose then it's lame and only losers are good at video games. It was very entertaining.

I don't even blame that kid. He probably wanted to go to Mercury so bad and we shut them down twice on the same evening. Gotta vent it somehow and I was so tired that I wasn't too bothered to reply to him.

ocean

Banned
I don't even blame that kid. He probably wanted to go to Mercury so bad and we shut them down twice on the same evening. Gotta vent it somehow and I was so tired that I wasn't too bothered to reply to him.
How would you even reply to that though :p like I didn't even understand if he meant why we never went outside as in outside part of the map, or if it was the most ironic "you're a nerd" message ever sent.

Poor Jacob with that back pain.

Falifax

How would you even reply to that though :p like I didn't even understand if he meant why we never went outside as in outside part of the map, or if it was the most ironic "you're a nerd" message ever sent.

Poor Jacob with that back pain.

You know, I didn't even think of it that way. I just thought that he meant we're just a bunch of nerds who have never seen the light of day.

Now I'm confused as well.

You know, I didn't even think of it that way. I just thought that he meant we're just a bunch of nerds who have never seen the light of day.

I think he probably meant your reading of it considering it was a good couple of hours between match ups

Raybunny

I had the same idea as you. Was an indirect way of telling get a life, get out of your cave.

deoee

It was meant this way:

13e.jpg

ocean

Banned

Yeah that's def. more likely but I'm baffled you could try and talk shit and just be so bad at it like wut

Thanks again for those games man, good stuff.

Ill join any madness!

But I only have 1 Char so I just need 1 VG, 1 CE, NF and PoE :)

The way we run it is to do each activity 3x in a row (3 hard Crota kills, etc) then move to the next activity. So unfortunately it doesn't work very well for people with only one character. But if Unstable can't make it and no one else w 3 characters is available we could still get you in there I'm sure.

If you have a spot count me in.

We'll have a spot for you for sure.

deoee

The way we run it is to do each activity 3x in a row (3 hard Crota kills, etc) then move to the next activity. So unfortunately it doesn't work very well for people with only one character. But if Unstable can't make it and no one else w 3 characters is available we could still get you in there I'm sure.

We'll have a spot for you for sure.

Ahh I see. Ok then, I hope you guys have fun ^_^

can I join? Never done vog before

Only if you can find the 6th chest for us.
We miss you Ruthless! Glad your trip is awesome :p

Lol yeah true that. Trials can obviously be incredibly frustrating, especially if it's not a team of 3 super pros.

Nonsensical trash talk is my favorite kind!

inthrall

I assume you're all full up now, if not I'm keen

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
I need to know how to beat 2 snipers 1v2 when they're side by side or basically on top of each other haha. Just try to take 1 out at a time obviously but damn it's hard.

I really want a sniper with snapshot now.

Be faster.

ocean

Banned
I had to go, what you got out of the chest and packs?
Void Jewel from Lighthouse. I've been there 7 times and all 7 times I get an Adept Jewel. I really wish I could get an elemental Scout or even Pulse from Osiris :p

A Messenger from Gold package. I'm just really happy I got that chest piece: Int/Dis and + Sniper ammo, it's beautiful.

maomaoIYP

You have a Gjallahorn, it's over before he even gets started

That's true. I've noticed a surprising number of randoms who don't use it in dragon strikes though. I can't help but wonder why.

edit:
Void Jewel from Lighthouse. I've been there 7 times and all 7 times I get an Adept Jewel. I really wish I could get an elemental Scout or even Pulse from Osiris :p
I've only been there three times, I got a scholar, a messenger and a jewel (solar, no less). I also got an non-elemental messenger from a gold package hehe

ocean

Banned
That's true. I've noticed a surprising number of randoms who don't use it in dragon strikes though. I can't help but wonder why.
I veeery seldom use Gjallarhorn on a Strike. I'd rather do Strikes with Lord of Wolves or Bad Juju or No Land Beyond, Universal Remote...so many fun weapons to use an Exotic slot. I very rarely use Gjallarhorn outside endgame (NF, Raid, PoE) because I have more fun using other stuff to change up the play style.

I can't imagine playing this for 11 months using only FB/VoC+FV+Horn.

Pat_DC

I'm about to jump on and run NF if anyone is keen, might be able to do more than one depending how long it takes :)

pat_dc82

Top Bottom