• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Sweatier than trials? You bet.

Better view than mercury? Oh yes!

Didn't get loot or an exotic emblem though :/

oC3Akou.jpg

No moar off topic pics, I promise :p

maomaoIYP

I veeery seldom use Gjallarhorn on a Strike. I'd rather do Strikes with Lord of Wolves or Bad Juju or No Land Beyond, Universal Remote...so many fun weapons to use an Exotic slot. I very rarely use Gjallarhorn outside endgame (NF, Raid, PoE) because I have more fun using other stuff to change up the play style.

I can't imagine playing this for 11 months using only FB/VoC+FV+Horn.

Well considering how a lot of us just got the horn, myself included, I would have thought I would see it everywhere when I was grinding out strikes over the last weekend. Just like how TLW flooded the crucible after the previous weekend.

Klyka

Banned
...seriously? They went straight back to Small Arms and Light Switch? The worst modifiers! They just had those the preceding week!

I just took one look at that and started crying.
I am a grown man, but I am not ashamed to cry. Lightswitch is a legitimate reason.

On another note, i'll jump on in 5 minutes, any cool people around to do the nightfall?

DeoeeO and me just need a third for NF if anyone is keen.

pat_dc82

COMING!

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Thank god for small miracles. I've been in an awful PVP rut all week. Got shitstomped in ToO all night. Finally got together for one last 1am run or faced logging off miserable and pissed... put together a flawless run that squeaked in just in time. What a damn relief; I've just been unwinding the past 30 minutes.

noomi

Just found a spot on the nightfall where if you die you cannot be revived, you keep during over and over.....

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm still at work at the moment (live in Japan), but I should be home in a couple hours. Looking forward to getting on and doin' stuff with you guys. I would definitely like to get the Nightfall and Daily Heroics out of the way if possible.

ocean

Banned
What does Variks have for Warlocks this week?

Titan : Kellslayer's Cuirass (chest armor) - 90 INT / 86 STR, armor and melee boost when fighting Fallen in PoE, pulse rifle ammo + special ammo.
Warlock : Kellbreaker's Cloak (chest armor) - 82 DISC / 79 STR, armor and melee boost when fighting Fallen in PoE, pulse rifle ammo + special ammo.
Hunter : Kellhunter's Blood (chest armor) - 83 INT / 80 STR, armor and melee boost when fighting Fallen in PoE, pulse rifle ammo + special ammo.
Weapon : Six Dreg Pride (hand cannon), kinetic / Army of One / Shank Burn.

According to Reddit, haven't been to the Reef myself.

deoee

Titan : Kellslayer's Cuirass (chest armor) - 90 INT / 86 STR, armor and melee boost when fighting Fallen in PoE, pulse rifle ammo + special ammo.
Warlock : Kellbreaker's Cloak (chest armor) - 82 DISC / 79 STR, armor and melee boost when fighting Fallen in PoE, pulse rifle ammo + special ammo.
Hunter : Kellhunter's Blood (chest armor) - 83 INT / 80 STR, armor and melee boost when fighting Fallen in PoE, pulse rifle ammo + special ammo.

Hunter and weapon is correct

Shito

Bungie.net is saying the same thing.
My girlfriend is going to be happy, she has been waiting for the Six Dreg Pride to be sold again. :)

KxoZz

Dammit, I'm in need of Warlock intellect.
Thanks for the info mate!

Klyka

Banned
thanks for the nightfall bloodsent and Liam_croft!
got a Truth in the end so my collection grows!

I'd like to say again that around 6pm GMT+2 I'll be looking for a group of 4 GAFfers for a VoG normal run (with maybe a hard to follow,unsure) to get a friend of mine through it the first time.
Be aware that we will spend a bit of time on explaining things, so it won't be a EVERYONE GO GO GO GO run :D

I'd like to say again that around 6pm GMT+2 I'll be looking for a group of 4 GAFfers for a VoG normal run (with maybe a hard to follow,unsure) to get a friend of mine through it the first time.
Be aware that we will spend a bit of time on explaining things, so it won't be a EVERYONE GO GO GO GO run :D

Servers are down from 6pm GMT

Variks Warlock Gauntlets last week were Fallen / 100 Int though.

will you stop backing everything up with facts :p

I haven't run prison for ages or take much notice of Variks but for the first month or so it was all strength

Pat_DC

Just wondering if six dreg pride is any good? I have yet to use any of my weapon cores so thought I'd drop it on that.

Actually checking it's upgrade tree and the last upgrade seems like a waste. Will hold on to my weapon cores :)

deoee

I think I could join, depends on how far I'm with my university stuff :D

Edit: Oh, servers are down today? >_>

I'd join VoG. Think I'm on your friends list already so just invite. Happy with any of the PoE, raids, nightfalls.

noomi

Why do I always forgot to equip the dead orbit cloak when I do nightfalls. Missed out on another 500points of rep :/

Thanks! Can't wait for the stream Wednesday, Noomi if you see this I would like a chat invite since it is a different one from the last twitch stream. Name is rehsa1 :)

Sent you an invite ;)

Cheers for letting me join in, not run a nightfall for months so it was good fun.

Thank you for the help, we got through them pretty fast!

Pat_DC

Most of you might all ready know but If anyone needs a quick POE key, visit Petra and grab the Queenbreaker bounty. As he is in the building on the right of the earth patrol spawn. Quick and easy, the longest thing is all the loading when doing it with three characters.

No idea. USA is a fraction of the players. Surely the biggest but still a part of them all.

Either way it was a very self-centered comment. "WE USA the rest does not matter" that's what I got from it. Enlighten me.

Early in the day on a Tuesday doesn't seem like a bad time if most of your player base (NA) isn't playing at that time. Can't please everybody.

DarKshodaN

Finally LvL 34, found a good group on LFG.
PoE 32 is this week pretty easy,last week it was so much harder for me.

Also Nightfall was easy this week, we bombed the boss away in 5 seconds with our gjallarhorns :p

Top Bottom